PDA

View Full Version : WOO HOO, It's All Built Up

Jody
11-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Boy, that darn Hurricane and Time Warner Cable stinks. I have had to stoop so low as to talk smack on the WOS board, and man is it all built up now.

Here goes WOS SUCKS!

Boy that felt good. :D

shellman54
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
good to see you buddy. Hey, just got Tiger Woods 2006, we'll have to get together and play!!

Hupernikomen
11-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh uh...Jody is back. Let's go fishing!

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh hell hide the women and children!!

Jody
11-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
good to see you buddy. Hey, just got Tiger Woods 2006, we'll have to get together and play!!

I actually played it already while watching the Astros get whipped 4 games in a row.

I like that pause feature, makes for easy beer breaks. :D

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Jody, get your butt back over to the WOS board. I got one of the moderators over their talking about the wife:mad:

Jody
11-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Jody, get your butt back over to the WOS board. I got one of the moderators over their talking about the wife:mad:

HAHAHA Yeah, they have a few that are real class acts.....:hand:

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Actually, he was just making a comparison between you coming to our site and dogging our team (then blowing it off as "having fun") to making fun of someone's wife and doing the same. He didn't actually insult her.

GS#17
11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
As was once said, "I just like Funnin some get it and some don't." I guess we know now who doesn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.... :thinking:

Gobbla2001
11-04-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Jody
. I have had to stoop so low as to talk smack on the WOS board,

We here at the downlow do not think that it is stooping so low for you///

it has been no secret... you've had tradition-envy from the get-go...

Gobbla2001
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
We here at the downlow do not think that it is stooping so low for you///

it has been no secret... you've had tradition-envy from the get-go...

Wait, I semi take back my last statement... Barbers Hill does have great tradition.... congrats and keep 'em coming...

BlueBlood
11-04-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Wait, I semi take back my last statement... Barbers Hill does have great tradition.... congrats and keep 'em coming...

I was gonna say.

WOS92
11-04-2005, 07:51 AM
"Great?" Ehhhhhhh I dunno... Lotsa first-round duckouts if you ask me...

RBARKER
11-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Chill out WOS! I was Again just making a comment. I know what the mod was trying to compare, GEEEEEEZZZZZ. You WOS people would be pretty nice if you wern't so damn touchy. Oh and about us dogging WOS go re-read the post over their it starts out with Jody giving a view point of the game, then going from that to WOS posters talking about how Bad BH is by talking about their schedule.

RBARKER
11-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by WOS92

There was one first round lose that I can remember in the last 7 years. It's funny though talkin about first round ducks where was WOS in round two last year? HMMMMM and two years before that HMMMMMM? Well at least yall have your history to hang on to.

BlueBlood
11-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by WOS92

And two state championships.

WOSgrad
11-04-2005, 10:24 AM
LOL! Okay, you Hill guys need to get together by what rules success is going to be measured by LOL!

We get one post talking about how at least WO-S has its history to rely on (which would by the way include the only appearance in a state championship game in the 2000's amongst the two teams) and then the next Hill guys responds WITH their history.

And let's look at when those two championships were attained:
The first in 1971 , a CO-CHAMPIONSHIP with Sonora and 1976.

And we are ones to hold tightly onto the past?LOL!

RBARKER
11-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by WOSgrad
LOL! Okay, you Hill guys need to get together by what rules success is going to be measured by LOL!

We get one post talking about how at least WO-S has its history to rely on (which would by the way include the only appearance in a state championship game in the 2000's amongst the two teams) and then the next Hill guys responds WITH their history.

And let's look at when those two championships were attained:
The first in 1971 , a CO-CHAMPIONSHIP with Sonora and 1976.

And we are ones to hold tightly onto the past?LOL!

If we won in 1971 and you won in 2000, What difference does it make in 2005? Neither holds water for this years team. I can't believe I have to keep saying this to WOS.:nerd:

Big C
11-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Welcome back Jody. Just in time for the big game. Forget about WOS for now, you can deal with them next week, let's hear your words of wisdom for Liberty and tonight's game. Are you going to make the game tonight?

WOSgrad
11-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
If we won in 1971 and you won in 2000, What difference does it make in 2005? Neither holds water for this years team. I can't believe I have to keep saying this to WOS.:nerd:

Nope. RBARKER. None of that make a hill of beans toward what would happen in 2005. But for that matter, niether does the bidistrict loss to Huffman last year. Yet somehow, you DO keep telling us about that!

None of that certainly holds any water for a possible BH vs. WO-S matchup, or a WO-S vs. Huffman matchup, or a BH vs. Hardin-Jefferson matchup or a BH vs. Hamshire-Fannett matchup, or a BH vs. Orangefield matchup or even a BH vs. Bridge City matchup!