PDA

View Full Version : superglue is bad

turbostud
11-03-2005, 01:25 PM
Ouch (http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/5235856/detail.html)

jakarta101
11-03-2005, 01:30 PM
that hurt like hell.....

sweetwater07
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
WOW!!!

jakarta101
11-03-2005, 01:47 PM
things that make you say"holy moly taco twisted hell fire":)

HillBoy
11-03-2005, 02:22 PM
I wonder if the girl sat around and wondered what to do to this guy. Or was it just a spur of the moment thing she came up with while he was sleeping.

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Ted Poe would have her super-glued.

sahen
11-03-2005, 02:26 PM
so....the dude didnt wake up when she was glueing his area to himself.....um....what she do slip him a date rape pill? no one sleeps that hard.....

GreenMonster
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Man, this guy must have had hell going to the potty. His pooper was glued shut and he had to be real creative while making water just not to pee on his own chiny cnin chin.

Black & Gold
11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Turns out I'm not having such a bad day after all!!!

99IHSMustang
11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I think she did it... Most women are psycho like that.. I mean cm'on what kind of fedish is it to have your b@lls glued to your leg and your @ss cheeks glued together.

AP Panther Fan
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Not condoning what she did BUT.......

didn't I read that he was CHEATING on his current girlfriend by being with his ex (glue loving) girlfriend?

Hmmmm....maybe it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a lowlife CHEATER!:thinking: :mad:

99IHSMustang
11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Not condoning what she did BUT.......

didn't I read that he was CHEATING on his current girlfriend by being with his ex (glue loving) girlfriend?

Hmmmm....maybe it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a lowlife CHEATER!:thinking: :mad:

Like I said before “most” women are psycho like that :D

Bullaholic
11-03-2005, 03:43 PM
You historically-minded gals can verify this---but, I am told that long ago one of the punishments inflicted on a man who abused his wife was to "sew" him up in the sheets as he slept and then the women would soak brooms in water and administer a good beating.

This may have originated from the custom of the colonists to "sew" up in the sheets an unmarried man staying overnight at an unmarried woman's home with her parents.

AP Panther Fan
11-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
long ago one of the punishments inflicted on a man who abused his wife was to "sew" him up in the sheets as he slept and then the women would soak brooms in water and administer a good beating.

lol....guys wish they could be so lucky...

these days, a few incidents come to mind.....

obviously, one involves super glue,

the second involves running someone down in a car until they are dead and

the last (and most notorious) involved chopping off a body part and chunking it out of the window. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The times, they are 'a changing.....;) :D

big daddy russ
11-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You historically-minded gals can verify this---but, I am told that long ago one of the punishments inflicted on a man who abused his wife was to "sew" him up in the sheets as he slept and then the women would soak brooms in water and administer a good beating.
It happened to Willie.

And for real, what use is super glue in the bedroom? He can't use it anymore and it makes for a horrible lubricant.

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Like I said before “most” women are psycho like that :D ..and most men are low life cheating scum bags.....She made one mistake.....she should have glued his lying stinking mouth too!!! :D :p

DaHop72
11-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..and most men are low life cheating scum bags.....She made one mistake.....she should have glued his lying stinking mouth too!!! :D :p
Don't candy coat it YaYa, tell us how you really feel.;) ;)

catdad
11-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
I wonder if the girl sat around and wondered what to do to this guy. Or was it just a spur of the moment thing she came up with while he was sleeping.

I think they pull all girls into the library in jr. high and show them a film on how to do that.

SintonFan
11-04-2005, 01:24 AM
The guy is guilty alright. Did any of you see the video of her? Just going to a house that harbors such a queen begs for punishment.
And like having the last name O'toole isn't warning enough.