PDA

View Full Version : HS games at Texas Stadium?

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 09:54 AM
I dont like em as a fan. As a player I would probably be jacked up beyond reason. Besides the fact the entire place smells like beer, piss, and puke the prices are too high and the Staff are Nazi's!

KTJ
11-03-2005, 10:07 AM
We played there twice in 2003 and there were no problems. Everyone was nice, the place didn't smell, and I saw two awesome games--Gainesville vs. Forney and Gainesville vs. Burnet

3afan
11-03-2005, 10:08 AM
once you are in the seating bowl there are few better places to watch a game than Texas Stadium ...

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 10:14 AM
your right that there are not many bad seats.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Our boys got shelled shocked against Gilmer last year...I think they were to busy dreamin to play the game!!! lol

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Our boys got shelled shocked against Gilmer last year...I think they were to busy dreamin to play the game!!! lol

I can tell you I think I saw that at a game the week before at texas Stadium. The other teams coaches were taking pictures ont he star with their families before the game. Kids getting pics taken etc... That time is for getting your head straight and getting the players focused. There is time for pics aferwards!