PDA

View Full Version : Travel related...Not football

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Okay Southwest advertises as a low fare airline... why are they almost always higher than others say to like Vegas? And after watchign the show airline on A&E several times I wouldnt fly Southwest at all!!! Back about 10 years ago I was on a crusade against Southwest. Remember the friends fly free promotion they ran? Okay Im going to see a girl in Pittsburg, PA that I had met in Indiana over the summer. I call get my ticket prices. My buddy who had been with me in Indiana that summer had a thing for the girl i was goign to sees younger sister so he decided he wanted to go. We called Southwest back and tld them we wanted to fly on friends fly free promotion. It was exactly DOUBLE the price of my single fare. I asked about this to the rep on the phone. she said taxes, I guess she thought I was stupid. I went nuts. I talked to her supervisor, his supervisor, her supervisor and so on that afternoon. I talked to everyone but the guy on the last commerical. I even wrote letters to the compnay and to the editor of the papers and etc over the next few months. When I get going like that it is hard for me to stop..

more drivel trying to get to 1000.