PDA

View Full Version : Smithville showing more character than anyone else on here

hotstuff
10-29-2002, 10:28 AM
I want to take this opportunity to tell everyone that we could all learn a valuable lesson about why we play football or tackle anything in our lives from a guy who has posted about his Smithville team. I support Caldwell and watched his team play every single down against us as if some sort of championship was on the line and frankly, I was moved. I want to tell this young man what a fine example he is setting for coaches, players and opponents by fighting until the very end. I would like nothing more than to see Smithville go far in the next few years and to remain patient. The best of luck to you and your class attitude.

Matthew328
10-29-2002, 10:36 AM
I totally agree...the poster from Smithville showed a lot of charecter with the post and his comments..it isn't an easy thing to do to play for a team that losses...and to go out every week and fight and play hard shows more about thier heart than just about anything...those kids from Smithville may not win a game this year but with the kind of attitude that they are reflecting they'll be winners in a much more important game..the game of life!

Jimbotex40
10-29-2002, 10:48 AM
well put, hot stuff and matthew. i find myself sometimes caring too much on whether we win or lose, but i guess thats not as important the character you have, such as smithville.

hotstuff
10-29-2002, 10:54 AM
Hope Floats in Smithville...

spiritpridehonor
10-29-2002, 02:17 PM
Hey "hotstuff", I sure like you so much better when your being positive and even "nice". Hopefully I'll see more of it.LOL. I have noticed you do like to back up the underdog and that's good but you can't always come down on the ones doing good either. Of course the teams are going to be fired up for themselves. Hope to hear more from you though, it can be entertaining at times. GO BULLDAWGS!!!

hotstuff
10-29-2002, 02:24 PM
We aims to please.

tigerSville_04
10-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey are yall talking about me? :)

tigerSville_04
10-29-2002, 11:51 PM
And if yall are WOW yall just made my season..........#44.........out :)

tigerSville_04
10-31-2002, 06:33 PM
what poster are yall talking about?

hotstuff
10-31-2002, 09:36 PM
You