PDA

View Full Version : District 5-3a

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Who do you think will be left out of the playoffs.

VINCE4HEISMAN
11-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I think that Vernon will because Iowa Park beat them and Graham beat the defending state champs and Brekenridge is just playing outstanding football lately.

RMAC
11-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I picked Breck cuz it wasn't their D that held us to 21, it was our O. You take away the 2 first half picks from inside the 10 that led to their 2 scores and give us the 14 we should have had, then it's 35-0. Our defense won that game for us. And I do think after coming to Graham and beating us Vernon will know that they can play and step it up at home against Breck. Plus, there's not any posters on here from Breck I don't think, that way I don't step on any toes. :)

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Plus, there's not any posters on here from Breck I don't think, that way I don't step on any toes. :)

Good one RMAC!

Adidas410s
11-03-2005, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Good one RMAC!

that's my dumbo!!!

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I picked Breck cuz it wasn't their D that held us to 21, it was our O. You take away the 2 first half picks from inside the 10 that led to their 2 scores and give us the 14 we should have had, then it's 35-0. Our defense won that game for us. And I do think after coming to Graham and beating us Vernon will know that they can play and step it up at home against Breck. Plus, there's not any posters on here from Breck I don't think, that way I don't step on any toes. :)

Going into Politicswhen you leave the metropolis that is Graham are ya?

keenoace
11-03-2005, 10:35 AM
who are the DI and DII schools in that district.

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I think Graham is the biggest then Vernon then IP. But Hirschi may be the biggest of them all. Im not sure. GreenMonster or Mac will know.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I think Graham is the biggest then Vernon then IP. But Hirschi may be the biggest of them all. Im not sure. GreenMonster or Mac will know.

Hirschi is the largest but out of the playoff hunt

Graham if they win or if Vernon wins will go DI

Vernon would go DI if they lose and IP wins. Vernon goes DII if they win and Graham wins.

IP is next in size -- but if they win or Breck wins they go DII

Breck is the smallest and will go DII if they win or Graham wins.

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 10:53 AM

Vernon would go DI if they lose and IP wins. Vernon goes DII if they win and Graham wins.

thank goodness it isnt confusing!

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 10:55 AM
wow alot of people voting Vernon. After watchign the Lions this year you could see how they can be a really really good team. The TB #20 made the most impressive run I have seen in 5 years at any level against Wylie. I was amazed with some of the cuts he made.

keenoace
11-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

thank you injured

keenoace
11-03-2005, 12:19 PM

you lost me in the first sentence. LOL:eek:

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-03-2005, 01:15 PM
#20 is a good back. He is speedy and about 200 pounds so he is a load. Although the Lions have had much more success with #25 the fullback recently.

GreenMonster
11-03-2005, 02:00 PM
If Graham is in the playoffs then they are the DI rep. If Graham misses the playoffs the Vernon is the DI. Does that help any?