PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Reasons Why Liberty Will Beat Barbers Hill

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 08:28 PM
1. Barbers Hill will realize they are playing the two time defending district champions and fail to show up.

2. Their players will realize at halftime that its safer to be in the band section.

3. Think now, if you threw a panther and an Eagle in a cage which would come out on top

4. The Barbers Hill fan section will be so quiet that the coaches fall asleep and forget to send in the plays.

5. The girls in Liberty are hotter than the girls in Barbers Hill

6. The Panthers black uniforms look much more intimidating than that frilly Barbers Hill white and blue.

7. Liberty won't have an announcer saying YOU DA MAN that gets your team fired up

8. It's gonna be kinda cold Friday night and the Eagles will find out that its hard to play football with jackets on.

9. It'll be the last year that Liberty can beat a 3A Barbers Hill team. Next year Dayton will be beating the new 4A Barbers Hill team

10. And the number ten reason is that people in Liberty just plain enjoy beating Barbers Hill.

LOL

j_dog
11-02-2005, 08:40 PM
and the one reason that BH will win is that they have Jody on their side! :D

Rainman
11-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Top Ten reasons Liberty will lose this week.
1. They are playing Barbers Hill
2. They are playing Barbers Hill
3. They are playing Barbers Hill
4. They are playing Barbers Hill
5. They are playing Barbers Hill
6. They are playing Barbers Hill
7. They are playing Barbers Hill
8. They are playing Barbers Hill
9. They are playing Barbers Hill
10. They are playing Barbers Hill

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Top Ten reasons Liberty will lose this week.
1. They are playing Barbers Hill
2. They are playing Barbers Hill
3. They are playing Barbers Hill
4. They are playing Barbers Hill
5. They are playing Barbers Hill
6. They are playing Barbers Hill
7. They are playing Barbers Hill
8. They are playing Barbers Hill
9. They are playing Barbers Hill
10. They are playing Barbers Hill

Thats not really fair. It took me about 15 minutes to come up with my 10 reasons.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 08:46 PM
You should budget your time more wisely because it took me longer to write the reply than to give the reason that Liberty will lose this week.

GS#17
11-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Reason #11 -- Liberty has the Crown Prince.

BTW, "The girls in Liberty are hotter than the girls in Barbers Hill" -- that's true. I heard they were changing their city's visitor's slogan to "Come to Mont Belvieu, a community where men are men and the sheep are scared." ;)

Rainman
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
"Come to Mont Belvieu, a community where men are men and the sheep are scared."
That is the state motto of Montana, you have know right to steal that from them.

GS#17
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
LOL... :clap:

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 10:31 PM
BH will win this one.

etbu
11-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Reason #11 -- Liberty has the Crown Prince.

BTW, "The girls in Liberty are hotter than the girls in Barbers Hill" -- that's true. I heard they were changing their city's visitor's slogan to "Come to Mont Belvieu, a community where men are men and the sheep are scared." ;) :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

AggieJohn
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM
as a former student at Liberty (class of 2001)...... i must clarify to that top ten list....the girls in barbers hill were always more hotter than the girls in liberty, not that the girls in liberty weren't hot

that being said......i hope liberty wins.....period.....take us out with style

Rainman
11-02-2005, 10:57 PM
I like a man who can own up to some upsetting truth.
I hope Barbers Hill wins.
Good Luck to both teams and I hope for a long playoff run and I pray that there are no injuries in the game.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:38 PM
BH wins.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Liberty all the way!

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
#12 - Barber's Hill will have no fans in the stands, as every single Eagle fan will be busy creating new sigs insulting Cuero and WO-S.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Right
Will you send me a reminder.

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 10:47 PM
If I ever thought of BH outside of this board, I would...

big daddy russ
11-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by pantherpop
5. The girls in Liberty are hotter than the girls in Barbers Hill

Are you serious? What do you SE Texans put in the water down there?

I still remember all the BH girls that went to Garner during my younger years. Always hotties. I never saw an ugly one... even the "outcasts" from that school were gorgeous.

BlueBlood
11-04-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Are you serious? What do you SE Texans put in the water down there?

I still remember all the BH girls that went to Garner during my younger years. Always hotties. I never saw an ugly one... even the "outcasts" from that school were gorgeous.

You are absolutely correct. BHHS (Barbers Hill Hotties School).

BlueBlood
11-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
#12 - Barber's Hill will have no fans in the stands, as every single Eagle fan will be busy creating new sigs insulting Cuero and WO-S.

Cuero? Is that a suburb of Sinton?

Rainman
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Don't forget the game.