PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Who do you think will cut down the nets in March?

tap_tx_sinton
11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Duke Baby............

Suck in football but can shoot that b-ball

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Ya I am a hardcore Duke fan. I went to their basketball camp going into my 8th grade year. It was awesome. This year we'll get revenge on Carolina.

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 08:02 PM
HOOK 'EM HORNS BABY!!!!

lostaussie
11-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Ya I am a hardcore Duke fan. I went to their basketball camp going into my 8th grade year. It was awesome. This year we'll get revenge on Carolina. And i was beginning to think i was the only one in texas. i'm dang near more passionate about duke than i am the buckeyes. johnny dawkins, the most beautiful left handed jump shooter ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwynn05
11-02-2005, 08:23 PM
UNT...not really..somehting interesting for all you Duke fans I am actually friends with JJ Reddick on facebook

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
UNT
hahaha:clap: you are too funny:D

eagles_victory
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
How are Texas and Villanova not choices.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
I wanna go with UNC, but basically the whole team went to the NBA this year...

I'm stuck between Duke and 'Tucky... can't vote...

But I sure will be pullin' for them Tar-Heels...

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
How are Texas and Villanova not choices. I did teams mainly based on prestige and Texas and Villanova aren't good year in and year out. But they both have a decent chance to be the Blue Devils victim in the championship game.

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 10:17 PM
I did teams mainly based on prestige and Texas and Villanova aren't good year in and year out. But they both have a decent chance to be the Blue Devils victim in the championship game. you got it mixed up the blue devils will have a chance to be the victim of the horns

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 10:26 PM
How can you even say that Texas will beat them when Duke returns 3 starters (2 of them are all-americans), Lee Melchioni( a good 3pt shooter), DeMarcus Nelson, and then a recruiting class that included 3 McDonalds all-americans.

Who does Texas return? Pj Tucker,Daniel Gibson, and LaMarcus Aldrige. Ya right thats not going to cut it against Duke.

You can catch the murder taking place on Saturday, December 10, at 1:30 p.m. on CBS.

KTJ
11-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I did teams mainly based on prestige and Texas and Villanova aren't good year in and year out. But they both have a decent chance to be the Blue Devils victim in the championship game.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Kansas AND North Carolina aren't even ranked in the #25 in ANY poll. Yet you have them as a possible contender for the National Championship?!?! Neither Kansas nor North Carolina won't even be a blimp in their conference races, much less for the NC.

Texas has been to the FF in the last 3 years

Texas has one of the highest winning percentages in college basketball the last 7 years.

Texas was the overall #1 seed in the tourney 3 years ago.

Texas is a consistant Top 10 team. (we had a fluke last year but what team doesn't.)

If Texas, who is ranked #3 in the coaches poll and #2 in various other polls, isn't in this poll, this tells me you have no clue about college basketball.

District303aPastPlayer
11-02-2005, 10:45 PM
as much as i love to hate JJ Reddick, I love JJ Reddick....

VINCE4HEISMAN
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Duke is going to choke again. Its like a tradition for them. The polls always say that they'll be number 1 but they just cant put it together. I can see Texas over Duke for the ultimate upset.

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
How can you even say that Texas will beat them when Duke returns 3 starters (2 of them are all-americans), Lee Melchioni( a good 3pt shooter), DeMarcus Nelson, and then a recruiting class that included 3 McDonalds all-americans.

Who does Texas return? Pj Tucker,Daniel Gibson, and LaMarcus Aldrige. Ya right thats not going to cut it against Duke.

You can catch the murder taking place on Saturday, December 10, at 1:30 p.m. on CBS.
returing texas players: PJ Tucker(great player whose season was cut short due to grades), Daniel Gibson(an awesome up and coming player), LaMarcus Aldridge(another sophmore who will show us big things), Brian Buckman(many people forget about him, hes a great inside player w/ a better than average outside shot), Mike Williams(another part of the 3 soph. that were McDonald's All-Americans), Dion Dowell(got alot of experience in the 2nd half of last season...hes also a soph. that could turn into a great ut player)...now what about duke?

mwynn05
11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
We will ifnd out on December 10

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
We will ifnd out on December 10
yes we will

District303aPastPlayer
11-02-2005, 10:54 PM
*holds up derogatory sign about JJ Reddick*

eagles_victory
11-02-2005, 10:58 PM

I forgot about Lee Melchioni. If they have Melchioni everyone might as well go home. :rolleyes:

DrinkDuff
11-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Im a NC fan and there is no way this year. Im also a ABD (Anybody But duke) fan. So as long as they dont win this year Im happy even it is Texas which I cant stand either.
Villanova is going to be very good even without Sumpter and Mich St, which beat duke last year, returns alot of their team.

BTW if teams are going to get Carolina they better do it this year with the recruiting class they have coming in next year to go with this years freshmen.

TPlinebacker53
11-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Texas will win it all this year

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Lamar University.

KTJ
11-03-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm still in shock that Kansas, Louisville, and North Carolina are choices yet Texas, Villanova, and Illinois aren't.

Wow.

:D :D :D :doh:

Keith7
11-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I'm still in shock that Kansas, Louisville, and North Carolina are choices yet Texas, Villanova, and Illinois aren't.

Wow.

:D :D :D :doh:

of course!! most homers would be pretty mad about that!! :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Leave it to Keith to bring up the "h" word.:rolleyes:

KTJ
11-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
of course!! most homers would be pretty mad about that!! :rolleyes:

Have you seen the Texas team play?

Do you know who we have returning? (which includes 3 top 10 pics in the draft.)

Keith7
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Have you seen the Texas team play?

Do you know who we have returning? (which includes 3 top 10 pics in the draft.)

No i believe you, they are a top 5 team, I just find it humorous how it seems like Texas has to be included in every poll...

personally i'm happy they arn't in this one, becuase they would have 90% of the votes just becuase they are Texas

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2005, 05:12 PM
*passes out fliers with JJ Reddicks phone number on them*

KTJ
11-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
No i believe you, they are a top 5 team, I just find it humorous how it seems like Texas has to be included in every poll...

personally i'm happy they arn't in this one, becuase they would have 90% of the votes just becuase they are Texas

They are included in every poll because we are that good in every sport.