PDA

View Full Version : Most Talked About 3A Playoff Game?

Bullaholic
11-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Which playoff game drew the most posts, the most "active" posters, and the most spirited game debates in the history of the Downlow?

Gainesville vs Burnet?

gobblerfan02
11-02-2005, 05:39 PM
OR Cuero vs. Sinton!?

District303aPastPlayer
11-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Cuero vs Sinton last year
Sinton vs Burnet the corpus year

Keith7
11-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Anything w/ Sinton or Cuero, not necassarily because they have the best teams or games, but because they have the most posters on here

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2005, 05:59 PM
I know the Cuero/Sinton from last year and Sinton/Burnet '03 were both big. I would also fathom a guess the the Sweetwater/Snyder playoff game thread from last year had one or two looks. :D

I just remembered another one. If I recall, Bellville/Marlin playoff game from last season was still being talked about quite a while after the state championships were over. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
11-02-2005, 06:01 PM
i think we got the record for most posts on a game thread, most views on a football thread, and most complaints by the rest of the board.

Adidas410s
11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I know the Cuero/Sinton from last year and Sinton/Burnet '03 were both big. I would also fathom a guess the the Sweetwater/Snyder playoff game thread from last year had one or two looks. :D

I just remembered another one. If I recall, Bellville/Marlin playoff game from last season was still being talked about quite a while after the state championships were over. ;)
Yeah Sinton/Burnet was a HUGE one...but more so because of griping/confusion about where the game would be played. I can see a Sweetwater/Snyder re-match getting a lot of press on here too

Bullaholic
11-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Interesting. It was before my time, but I always thought it would involve the Burnet posters---seems like they are referred to as being "infamous" during their run on the DLow.

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Interesting. It was before my time, but I always thought it would involve the Burnet posters---seems like they are referred to as being "infamous" during their run on the DLow.

One of them even peed on Ranger Mom. :eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
11-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
One of them even peed on Ranger Mom. :eek: :eek:

O.k., LHPMom--I've got to hear this story.

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Didnt we break the most posters online last year the weekend of Wylie/ Decatur?

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2005, 06:38 PM
O.k., LHPMom--I've got to hear this story.

I don't even remember what led up to it. RM tried to search for it, but it was on the old DL and Paintball is one of the "unregistered" users because of not posting, so there's no easy search.

I do remember that he had a green bulldog whizzing. RM was posting about the same time and it looked like the dog was taking a leak at RM's name. :D

Bullaholic
11-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Now that's funny. A true "Dlow Moment". Didn't Cuero have a bunch of young posters that kind of ran "wild" during one of Cuero's playoff runs?

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Now that's funny. A true "Dlow Moment". Didn't Cuero have a bunch of young posters that kind of ran "wild" during one of Cuero's playoff runs?

More like most of last season. ;)

Bullaholic
11-02-2005, 06:47 PM
I remember some of the Gilmer/Jasper playoff threads from last season. PPHSFan was setting "fires" all over the place.

sinton66
11-02-2005, 08:19 PM
What???? PPHSfan never ever caused any trouble on this board. The man's a saint.:D