Celina
Crawford
Kerens
Omaha Pewitt
Lexington
Schulenburg

Old Cardinal
11-02-2005, 11:26 AM
If Barbers Hill goes Division I, then I think it will be Jasper vs Bridge City in the Region III final--not Hutto & Marlin.

Hupernikomen
11-02-2005, 11:52 AM
How can you expect us to be regional finalist and no one else even has us ranked? ;)

Old Cardinal
11-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Hup: I am not worried about ranking here. I know you folks have put up an incredible amount of points against your defense thusfar, but you should be pulling it together by now. I know you have not been in the limelight and that seems to be a problem for some of your folks, not you however. I don't see how anyone could rate you tops on passed preseason performance but I am guessing we will meet base of developing potential for both teams.
After we played Kirbyville and seeing other results of teams in your District this year I don't think you have had enough challenge lately to determine accurately how much you are improving.
Hup: Do you agree that we might meet up the Bracket run or not?

89JDAWG
11-02-2005, 12:49 PM
I said in an earlyer post that Jasper and BC would get to make up their game in the playoffs. Marlin and Yoe are the other two teams that will be tough in reg III. Liberty Hill should come out of regIV and play in the semi's. Y

89JDAWG
11-02-2005, 12:52 PM
You know its nice to not be in the limelight. The kids can focus on the job at hand and not have as many distractions. Hopefully we can fly under the rader for a couple of playoff games.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
nm

Hupernikomen
11-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Hup: I am not worried about ranking here. I know you folks have put up an incredible amount of points against your defense thusfar, but you should be pulling it together by now. I know you have not been in the limelight and that seems to be a problem for some of your folks, not you however. I don't see how anyone could rate you tops on passed preseason performance but I am guessing we will meet base of developing potential for both teams.
After we played Kirbyville and seeing other results of teams in your District this year I don't think you have had enough challenge lately to determine accurately how much you are improving.

Sure I do. I am just having fun. All us Jasper fans know we are better than what our record might cause to think. I haven't seen the bracket to know if it would be the regional finals or not, but I do recognize that there are some very good D-II teams out there that would be favored over either of our schools..Marlin and Yoe come to mind.

Hupernikomen
11-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Hup:

Upon further review of the brackets on the UIL site I found that the Dogs and Cards will meet in the second round if they both win the first playoff game.

Pmoney
11-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Snyder is on there...Go Tigers:D