3) Iggles over the Rangers by 10
4) Injuns snuff the Tarnaders
5) yeah, Panthers win
6) Mules kick it up a step and knock the Wildcats into roundball
7) poor ol Cubs finish 0-4 in district again in a blowout by the PieRats
8) Mustanks over Badgers
9) definitely a AW Bulldog win
10) Rangers? well it "could" happen.. but Monahans by 2 td's

Thanks DaMule maybe now we can get some talk going on the pics and this weeks games

Here be Bubba's picks for the week of Nov 4-5

1. Graham @ Iowa Park - How in the world do the Steers get beat by Vernon- that was a suprise maybe ole Z-out can explain anyhow gonna go with the Steers over the Hawks but ya never know in this crazy arse dist race

2. Breck @ Vernon - another Dist 5 game that could go either way, Bubba picks them Buckaroos over the Leos - hard to be the upset winner back to back

3. Perryton @ Canyon - Bubba pickin the Eagles over the Rangers in this Panhandle match up

4. Seminole @ LAMEsa- good thing folks in LAMEsa like them gym sports like basketball and volleyball - Injuns send the golden breezes to the court

5. Pecos @ Ft. Stockton - battle for who gets to the gym first in Dist 3 - who cares who wins aint either of you playin anymore football this year- Bubba picks the panthers over the eagles

6 Muleshoe @ Littlefield - Mules better get ready for the angry Wildcats this one could be big in determining the reps from Dist 2
gonna go with the Mules over the wildcats in this one

7. Cooper @ Brownfield - Cubs gonna get a large dose of Pirate football in this one Pirates win

8. Sweetwater @ Merkel - The Badgers are headed to the gym, but Sweetwater needs to re-establish them selves as the force they were early in the season- a big win here could vault the Mustangs into the playoffs. Mustangs win.

9. Clyde @ Wylie - the Bulldogs win
( the Bulldogs from South Abilene not East Abilene)

10. Greenwood @ Monahans - this one is the GAME OF THE SEASON for both teams, (winner gets the tiggers from snyder of course the whole town of snyder will be in Monahans hopin that the Rangers win - the tiggers don't want to mess with the Lobos in the first round this year) Bubba Joe is gonna pick the upset GREENWOOD RANGERS win in Overtime - and then them Rangers led by the MOTHER of ALL MOTHERS run onto the field at Big Spring and beat snyder in the first round -

( you boys thought I wasn't drinkin anymore didn't ya. HA)
me and Johnny Walker called em

Ranger05
11-02-2005, 10:29 AM
nice picks bubba i have to agree with u on these

Bubba-Joe
11-02-2005, 11:35 AM

Da Mules
11-02-2005, 09:20 PM
way I figure it, Littlefield has to beat Muleshoe I think by 14 or 15 to get into the playoffs. If we can't beat the Wildcats, we don't need to go anyways.
I guess Monahans and Gwood are fightin for the little gold football in 4-3a.
How many of these other games involve loser-out, break-out-the-gym shoes situations?

mulefan
11-02-2005, 09:49 PM
from what i was told is the cats have to beat us by more than 11 to make it in. if its 12-14 we are still no 1 seed if its more than 14 we are num 2 seed. get there early cause i think the lobos will be cheering us on and possibly some cooper fans that didnt want to witness their blowout of brownfield.

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 10:20 PM
If Graham beats IP it won't be that bad.

Da Mules
11-03-2005, 09:09 AM
ttt
Predictions?? Let's talk R1 football :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
11-03-2005, 09:13 AM
I hav ebeen gone from Iowa Park for about 17 years now or so. I have been back for a few games over the years and I dont think they have won but one of those. I hope im not jinxing the Hawks tomorrow night.

mulefan
11-03-2005, 11:03 AM
GOOD GAMES GOING ON MULES VS LITTLEFIELD, PERRYTON VS CANYON, AND GREENWOOD VS MONAHANS.