PDA

View Full Version : Who should win the Heisman

VINCE4HEISMAN
11-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Who should win the Heisman: Vince Young, Brady Quinn, Reggie Bush, Matt Leinhart, or Marcus Vick

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Vince Young best all around player can run and throw

GreenMonster
11-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Vince is the best player in college football. The question is whether the media thinks so as well. The USC guys have a little advantage in my opinion due to the massive media outlet that they call home.

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Vince is the best player in college football. The question is whether the media thinks so as well. The USC guys have a little advantage in my opinion due to the massive media outlet that they call home.
the sad thing is that your right

Gobbla2001
11-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I like what that one dude from 'The Sports Reporters' said Sunday:

"I'm a man of Troy, not like Brad Pitt, but I like USC, but will someone tell me what Vince Young HASN'T done to win the Heisman?"

It's hard to say, these are all very good players, but Vince is just amazing...

TPlinebacker53
11-01-2005, 10:29 PM
i think if vince can keep up his game and especially keep running good he will win the heisman.

PlayaJBiehl20
11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
The other guys also have an advantage because their teams keep it a game. Texas has been so dominant(except for last week against OSU) that they are able to pull Vince in the second half. Thats not always a bad thing, unless you're trying to get stats to win the Heisman.

eagles_victory
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I hope Vince wins but I have a feeling just the way the media is talking its going to go to Reggie Bush.

Gobbla2001
11-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I hope Vince wins but I have a feeling just the way the media is talking its going to go to Reggie Bush.

That is what is funny... Reggie Bush may be one of the best Athletes in College football, but he seems to be the 3rd option on that USC team right now... His numbers aren't what you'd expect...