PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most whiney Teams

BrahmaDAD70
11-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Who is in the top 10 for the most cry baby teams.
Which teams cry all the time are never happy even when they win.
List the team and why.

lostaussie
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Tatum. when they win there fans don't think it is ever by enough. and when they lose, its usually to GILMER. rofl :)

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Ooooh, this could be good! :D ;)

Gobbla2001
11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Can't really say I know of any in a 'whole'... never seen a town that are 'all' whiners... to my knowledge anyway...

Leopards,class of 75
11-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Can't really say I know of any in a 'whole'... never seen a town that are 'all' whiners... to my knowledge anyway... I agree with you!

Bullaholic
11-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

So good you may have to go to work.

espn1
11-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LIberty Hill.:D :D :D
J/K Serious question though. When was the last time LH beat Burnet?

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by espn1
LIberty Hill.:D :D :D
J/K Serious question though. When was the last time LH beat Burnet?

:weeping: :weeping: I don't think I've lived here that long. :(

GreenMonster
11-01-2005, 10:36 PM
I think my answer would have to be Vernon. Sorry guys, but the Lion fans are never satisfied.

NateDawg39
11-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
So good you may have to go to work.
Bridgeport!!:D

PlayaJBiehl20
11-01-2005, 10:43 PM
I agree GreenMonster. (I still have Hawk in me)

Bullaholic
11-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39

Zatso, Nate---Where is HSFan when you need him?

RMAC
11-02-2005, 12:21 AM
Is anybody forgetting about Snyder? Or did ya'll just not wanna get YELLED at for poking fun at 'em? I'll do it. I ain't scared of somebody behind a keyboard.

Whsdogs
11-02-2005, 12:32 AM
i know im gonna get some grief from this one because of recent post but i would have to say snyder...everytime someone says somethin about wylie or sweetwater snyder has to say they are just as good and how far they went in the playoffs last year and blah blah...and how we took them out my senior year :clap: haha im jk...see if i lit a fire under a snyder fans behind lol

District303aPastPlayer
11-02-2005, 04:31 AM
Burnet, when it came to the Sinton game a couple of years ago...

18handicap
11-02-2005, 07:04 AM
I coached in Snyder and the fans there were very supportive and not whiney like ya'll say. But that was over 10 years ago and things may have changed.

3afan
11-02-2005, 07:08 AM
everyone is gonna say that their rivals' fans are whiney .... it that simple.

RBARKER
11-02-2005, 08:30 AM
Every team that has dropped down from 4A and didn't win it all in their first year.

neck_06
11-02-2005, 08:39 AM
stafford was really whiney, of course, we were up on them 50-0!!!

neck_94
11-02-2005, 08:49 AM
I didn't think stafford was whiny at all...

SWEENY would be the whiners, I mean Needville trick played 'em and West Columbia "held 'em"... but other than that, they should have beaten both Need and WC

neck_06
11-02-2005, 08:52 AM
the stafford coaches weren't whiney, i was talking about the players on the field.

sweetwater07
11-02-2005, 08:55 AM
snyder is definatley one of them.....they always bring up last ear and last years victory over wylie even thoguh they won state.....pains me to have to hear it for another year......"we beat wylie two years in a row"............get ready to hear it guys!!!!

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Number 1-- Sweetwater
Number 2-- Anahuac
Number 3-- Liberty
Number 4-- WOS
Number 5-- Marlin
Number 6-- Llano
Number 7-- Deweyville
Number 8-- Splendora
Number 9-- Jasper
Number10-- Dayton

AggieJohn
11-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Number 1-- Sweetwater
Number 2-- Anahuac
Number 3-- Liberty
Number 4-- WOS
Number 5-- Marlin
Number 6-- Llano
Number 7-- Deweyville
Number 8-- Splendora
Number 9-- Jasper
Number10-- Dayton

must be a bhill'er......

but i was going to say huffman, they always get snubbed somehow and don't get any respect in the district because traditionally they have allways been the number 3 team in the district behind us and bhill who fight for one and two...

Black_Magic
11-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
snyder is definatley one of them.....they always bring up last ear and last years victory over wylie even thoguh they won state.....pains me to have to hear it for another year......"we beat wylie two years in a row"............get ready to hear it guys!!!! Ok Lets get into it... Every one do a search and look at the Wylie vs Sweetwater thread of about 4 weeks ago. It will show you who is the most whiney... no doubt. I cant even believe sweetwater07 would even have the gaul to say a word after all the bawl bagging he did after Sweetwater lost to wylie. Go look for your self..:clap:

Remember this one from sweetwater07??? " And the award for the most unsportsmanlike, cheapshoting and cheating team goes to ABILENE WYLIE!!!!!!! WOW i over heard them say to our team "wonder waht happened to all yalls fans" after the game......and the late hits....wow i asked some WYLIE folk if they made sure to bring their Refs home with them and not leave them behind........"

:crying: :crying: :crying: :clap: Whaaaaa!!!

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
must be a bhill'er......

but i was going to say huffman, they always get snubbed somehow and don't get any respect in the district because traditionally they have allways been the number 3 team in the district behind us and bhill who fight for one and two...

Guilty. Just made up a list. Don't really know if they are whiney or not.

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39

I knew he was gonna say that.

pancho villa
11-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Sweeny!!!!!!!!

cowboyfan8
11-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Rockdale. Whined when I was in school10 years ago and whined last week at YOE. #3 kept looking to Cameron's stands and doing some bird flying impersanation. Guess he never looked at the scoreboard!

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Ok Lets get into it... Every one do a search and look at the Wylie vs Sweetwater thread of about 4 weeks ago. It will show you who is the most whiney... no doubt. I cant even believe sweetwater07 would even have the gaul to say a word after all the bawl bagging he did after Sweetwater lost to wylie. Go look for your self..:clap:

Remember this one from sweetwater07??? " And the award for the most unsportsmanlike, cheapshoting and cheating team goes to ABILENE WYLIE!!!!!!! WOW i over heard them say to our team "wonder waht happened to all yalls fans" after the game......and the late hits....wow i asked some WYLIE folk if they made sure to bring their Refs home with them and not leave them behind........"

'NUFF SAID !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: ;) Go TIGERS!!! :kiss:

theyoefnshow
11-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Yeah that #3 from Rockdale is quite.....well, blind apparently. They made the mistake of throwing up their hands and jumping up and down like a bunch of chimps w/ ADD after scoring their first TD of the night. It's alright though, throughout the night (for the 2nd year in a row) our own #5 Derrick Evans would constantly remind Rockdale's players and fans what the score was by pointing to the scoreboard after each extra point or big play he made. Funny part is, Derrick is so far from being cocky it isn't even funny. RD's #3 was just laughable.

Ranger05
11-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Ok Lets get into it... Every one do a search and look at the Wylie vs Sweetwater thread of about 4 weeks ago. It will show you who is the most whiney... no doubt. I cant even believe sweetwater07 would even have the gaul to say a word after all the bawl bagging he did after Sweetwater lost to wylie. Go look for your self..:clap:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :clap: Whaaaaa!!! yea i do remember that when i saw greenwood play abilene wylie this year they were a very classy team. And i wouldnt say all the posters from sweetwater are whinny cause there are some very good posters from sweetwater. But there are also some very whinny posters from sweetwater. im not gonna name any names but everybody pretty much knows who they are.

HPLJ6L
11-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Abilene Whinny.
Just sounds funny to me.

Who?
11-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Isn't this just a thread where people can whine about whinny teams? Irony?

P.S. I was just kidding...I know this isn't people whining. Just kinda funny to think about

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
snyder is definatley one of them.....they always bring up last ear and last years victory over wylie even thoguh they won state.....pains me to have to hear it for another year......"we beat wylie two years in a row"............get ready to hear it guys!!!!

HOw is saying we beat Wylie 2 years in a row whinny??? We aren't complaining about anything...We have made little excuses for any of our losses...We fess up, and like Blackie said, ya'll seemed to whine quite a bit after that Wylie loss(not toward ALL sweetwater posters)...When we lossed to ya'll, I believe we stated that ya'll simply out played us and your defense was rockin'. (I know cause I was one that said it) How, in any way, is that whinning??

I give my #1 Whinny Award to ...drum roll please....

Sweetwater Mustangs!!!!
Better luck next year everyone else...

XWylieMom
11-02-2005, 11:48 AM
I think we all whine when we lose! Haven't ever heard anyone whine because "Oh no!!! We won!!!"

handNthedirt
11-02-2005, 11:51 AM
the team with the most liberals, or drunks, in the stands.

WOS1
11-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Every team that has dropped down from 4A and didn't win it all in their first year.

I didn't know the Everman fans were whinners...:doh:

WOS92
11-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Doesn't constantly complaining about another team in more than half of your posts - or in your sigs - count as whining? Then BH by a long shot!

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Doesn't constantly complaining about another team in more than half of your posts - or in your sigs - count as whining? Then BH by a long shot!

Those guys you are talking about do what they do for laughs. That is not serious whining. They visit the down low for entertainment. They don't get all pissed off when someone says something about their team.

GUNHO
11-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Number 1-- Sweetwater
Number 2-- Anahuac
Number 3-- Liberty
Number 4-- WOS
Number 5-- Marlin
Number 6-- Llano
Number 7-- Deweyville
Number 8-- Splendora
Number 9-- Jasper
Number10-- Dayton
Number 4! I wanted to be number 1.:weeping: :weeping:

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO
Number 4! I wanted to be number 1.:weeping: :weeping:

How about this:

1. Sweetwater
2. Anahuac
3. Liberty
4. Marlin
5. Llano
6. Deweyville
7. Splendora
8. Jasper
9. Dayton
10. WOS

MASH4077
11-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Yea!!! Decatur was'nt mentioned........yahooty!!!!

Adidas410s
11-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
HOw is saying we beat Wylie 2 years in a row whinny??? We aren't complaining about anything...We have made little excuses for any of our losses...We fess up, and like Blackie said, ya'll seemed to whine quite a bit after that Wylie loss(not toward ALL sweetwater posters)...When we lossed to ya'll, I believe we stated that ya'll simply out played us and your defense was rockin'. (I know cause I was one that said it) How, in any way, is that whinning??

I give my #1 Whinny Award to ...drum roll please....

Sweetwater Mustangs!!!!
Better luck next year everyone else...

i'm thinking it's because he feels that you whine even when you WIN like you WANT to get the recognition that Sweetwater and Wylie get when they win big games. That would be the only legit claim that could be made against Snyder. I don't see people from Wylie going around "yeah we won state we beat Cuero...Decatur...blah, blah blah" all day. Where as you do have people saying "SEE we DID beat Wylie or we DID beat Sweetwater last year!" To me, it implies "why can't we get credit for something?" You earn the credit...it's not given to you because you ask for it enough...

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
i'm thinking it's because he feels that you whine even when you WIN like you WANT to get the recognition that Sweetwater and Wylie get when they win big games. That would be the only legit claim that could be made against Snyder. I don't see people from Wylie going around "yeah we won state we beat Cuero...Decatur...blah, blah blah" all day. Where as you do have people saying "SEE we DID beat Wylie or we DID beat Sweetwater last year!" To me, it implies "why can't we get credit for something?" You earn the credit...it's not given to you because you ask for it enough...

I believe that after the last two years, we have earned ourselves SOME credit...thankyou...g'day!

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

OH BBEEERUUUUTHHHHERRRRR !!!!:rolleyes:

HPLJ6L
11-02-2005, 04:06 PM
How about the top 10 whiniest users?

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by HPLJ6L
How about the top 10 whiniest users?

lol post the thread I've got one :D

WTF-82
11-02-2005, 04:56 PM
In 2-a wall,bangs

espn1
11-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Burnet, when it came to the Sinton game a couple of years ago...
Yeah! It was a long trip. But it was priceless when Burnet scored and 100,000 tortillas flew. That's when the real whining started.:D :D :D

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Yeah! It was a long trip. But it was priceless when Burnet scored and 100,000 tortillas flew. That's when the real whining started.:D :D :D

Flying tortillas?? Did anyone bring the queso?? lol

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Guess it's better than flying cow chips.... which is what seems to fly around the d-low alot, alot, alot :tongue:

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Guess it's better than flying cow chips.... which is what seems to fly around the d-low alot, alot, alot :tongue:

OH $***!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

CLASSIC!!!

Hupernikomen
11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
How about this:

1. Sweetwater
2. Anahuac
3. Liberty
4. Marlin
5. Llano
6. Deweyville
7. Splendora
8. Jasper
9. Dayton
10. WOS

Looks more like a list of teams BH is scared to schedule (along with a couple of their district foes) than anything else. :D

BrahmaDAD70
11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Any team that is down by more than 3 touchdowns qualifys.

RMAC
11-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I believe that after the last two years, we have earned ourselves SOME credit...thankyou...g'day!

NAAAAHHH. It takes more than 2 years of good football. Build us a dynasty, then you'll have the respect that you want. BTW, how long would it take for a team to be called a dynasty? I'm not sure.

spiveyrat
11-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Kirbyville, Diboll, and Cameron come to mind...:thinking:

keenoace
11-03-2005, 11:10 AM

I have to agree with my good old buddy Blackie. If you go to www.wyliesports.com find the Wylie vs. Snyder game, go to the second qtr. Look at the Pics of Sandifer, HOLY COW, if that aint some whinning I dont know what is.

keenoace
11-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Let me make this a little easier on yall www.wyliesports.com/SportsImages/2005/Football/Varsity/102805%20Wylie%20vs%Snyder/

Click on the second Qtr. and laugh away.

XWylieMom
11-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Let me make this a little easier on yall www.wyliesports.com/SportsImages/2005/Football/Varsity/102805%20Wylie%20vs%Snyder/

Click on the second Qtr. and laugh away.

Not sure how you interp that as whining... angry maybe...not whining tho

keenoace
11-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
Not sure how you interp that as whining... angry maybe...not whining tho

Oh come on. He did it the whole game. One time if you put a zebra suit on him he could have been a ref. Now I admit our coach did the same but not as much he did. I heard at the end of the game our kids went and stood behind the Wylie players, show respect, and Coach Sandifer got mad cause one of our kids was waving his helmet. Come on the kid was excited, you would have been if you guys had won. And that was the reason they didn't come to our side.

XWylieMom
11-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Oh come on. He did it the whole game. One time if you put a zebra suit on him he could have been a ref. Now I admit our coach did the same but not as much he did. I heard at the end of the game our kids went and stood behind the Wylie players, show respect, and Coach Sandifer got mad cause one of our kids was waving his helmet. Come on the kid was excited, you would have been if you guys had won. And that was the reason they didn't come to our side.

You sure do think you know all...don't you

handNthedirt
11-03-2005, 11:39 AM
The Nations Whiniest Fans..........Horn Fans.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
You sure do think you know all...don't you
Not to get into the middle of ya'lls spat or pick sides, but that really did happen...no tellin if Sandifer was behind it or not.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
The Nations Whiniest Fans..........Horn Fans.

I don't blame 'em!! Hell, I'd whine too if I kept getting screwed like they have.

XWylieMom
11-03-2005, 11:41 AM
I know - I was there... and I can't tell you why... I have a few ideas but I wuold only speculate since I am not one of the players or Sandifer

handNthedirt
11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I don't blame 'em!! Hell, I'd whine too if I kept getting screwed like they have.

getting screwed? they have an incredibly weak schedule. VT are the ones getting screwed.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 11:49 AM
getting screwed? they have an incredibly weak schedule. VT are the ones getting screwed.

okay...sure

handNthedirt
11-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Good.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Good.

I wasn't agreeing with you...

handNthedirt
11-03-2005, 11:56 AM
yeah you were, you just don't know it.

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:18 PM

point proven...he did just give u credit but u didnt have to go askin for it...and another thing it takes more than 2 years to get recognized or given "credit"....g'day

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:23 PM
i would have to say that Sandifer is very classy and i dont think it was his idea not to go to their side of the field too trust me hes not like that at all...i dont really know what happened cause i wasnt there but i dont think sandifer would not go over there because of that...must have been somethin else.

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
point proven...he did just give u credit but u didnt have to go askin for it...and another thing it takes more than 2 years to get recognized or given "credit"....g'day

I didn't ask for it....I don't need to ask for it....we don't need credit from you anyway...how is an opinion from someone who we've beaten twice credible anyway? g'day

"I can only please one person at a time, and today is not your day"

you dish it out, I'm gonna throw it right back...you picked the wrong day to get my attention.

Bullaholic
11-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Is "g'day" Australian slang for--"Go jump in the creek."?:D

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Is "g'day" Australian slang for--"Go jump in the creek."?:D

More like....Go...Do....A.....Yak!!! :D

mustang04
11-03-2005, 12:37 PM
I didn't ask for it....I don't need to ask for it....we don't need credit from you anyway...how is an opinion from someone who we've beaten twice credible anyway? g'day

"I can only please one person at a time, and today is not your day"

you dish it out, I'm gonna throw it right back...you picked the wrong day to get my attention.
now snydermom...i know u havent been here long..but whsdogs was on the wylie team that beat snyder TWICE in the same football season...:rolleyes: ...if u would have ever payed any attention to my posts...which now i know u havent:( ...u'd know he' my roommate in college:D

oh...and g'day

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:38 PM
hate to break it to you snyder mom....i played in 03 when we "credibly" beat ur tigers twice in a season....pretty easily i would say too, have a great day!

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
now snydermom...i know u havent been here long..but whsdogs was on the wylie team that beat snyder TWICE in the same football season...:rolleyes: ...if u would have ever payed any attention to my posts...which now i know u havent:( ...u'd know he' my roommate in college:D

oh...and g'day

haha get it done reg! g'day;)

mustang04
11-03-2005, 12:41 PM
you picked the wrong day to get my attention. so ummm.....what WOULD it take to get your attention... i already have the other moms'....what would it take to get a SNYDER moms????:)

hehe:D just messin w/ ya, ok im kidding, i mean im messin w/ ya about kidding, not about the messin w/ ya, jk! its all a joke to get u confused, so dont get mad cuz im just messin w/ ya

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 12:45 PM

oh...and g'day

I don't care what he did two years ago...But if he thinks he needs to call me out...he's gonna get it right back, especially today...

and no, I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to your posts. I appologize.:rolleyes:

If he doesn't think Snyder deserves credit, don't give us any...It ain't gonna hurt my feelings....we have all the credit we need...from our community and families. What ya'll think means no more than the color of underwear you wear in our eyes...

mustang04
11-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't care what he did two years ago...But if he thinks he needs to call me out...he's gonna get it right back, especially today...

and no, I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to your posts. I appologize.:rolleyes:

If he doesn't think Snyder deserves credit, don't give us any...It ain't gonna hurt my feelings....we have all the credit we need...from our community and families. What ya'll think means no more than the color of underwear you wear in our eyes... very good point mom...but one small question...what if im NOT wearing underwear????:thinking:

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:49 PM

If he doesn't think Snyder deserves credit, don't give us any...It ain't gonna hurt my feelings....we have all the credit we need...from our community and families. What ya'll think means no more than the color of underwear you wear in our eyes...

underwear whats that??? haha no im kidding. Dont get angry with me just a little feud it will be ok...ive got nothing against sndyder personally i have alot of friends here from snyder and we always joke around with each other. Have a good day!

XWylieMom
11-03-2005, 12:49 PM
very good point mom...but one small question...what if im NOT wearing underwear????:thinking: [/QUOTE]

somehow...I knew that was coming...

mustang04
11-03-2005, 12:50 PM
man..she's rudy....y cant she be like the other moms:(

anybody else concur?

pirate4state
11-03-2005, 12:51 PM
very good point mom...but one small question...what if im NOT wearing underwear????:thinking: :eek: commando, huh? :D

fury900
11-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I think my answer would have to be Vernon. Sorry guys, but the Lion fans are never satisfied.

IOWA PARK fans are never satisfied:D

SnyderMom
I am like the other mom's I never said I was mad, I'm just gonna tell you want I think...

p.s....there is nothing wrong with commando!! lol

RMAC

You don't care if ya'll get credit from anybody else because ya'll have it from your family and community. That's GREAT. Don't come on here and be like: "Oh, we this and oh, we beat them." Simply put if you don't care for our credit then make up your mind about it. It's like you only want our credit when you win a big game but then when everybody says no, play more than 2 years of good ball, you get all pissed off and say you don't want it when 2 min ago you had to have it to live. . . MAN!

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: commando, huh? :D

thats the way we roll in good ol' ASU ;)

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 12:56 PM
i like u snyder mom...ur fun:D

mustang04
11-03-2005, 12:56 PM

p.s....there is nothing wrong with commando!! lol haha...even if there was....wouldnt stop me :D

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
man..she's rudy....y cant she be like the other moms:(

anybody else concur? Aww.. you always got me REGGIE!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
You don't care if ya'll get credit from anybody else because ya'll have it from your family and community. That's GREAT. Don't come on here and be like: "Oh, we this and oh, we beat them." Simply put if you don't care for our credit then make up your mind about it. It's like you only want our credit when you win a big game but then when everybody says no, play more than 2 years of good ball, you get all pissed off and say you don't want it when 2 min ago you had to have it to live. . . MAN!

I never got mad, and don't compare me to others...get it straight before you go off darlin!!....tell me how many times I've even posted regarding 'credit'?? hmmmm???? I stated my opinion that I thought we deserved a little credit , did I say from who?? NOPE sure didn't....g'day punk

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 01:00 PM
reggie..hook a roomate up with some of these moms fool hahaha:p :p :p

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 01:06 PM
i like u snyder mom...ur fun:D

But I can be vewwwy vewwwy scaawwwwyyy.....

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 01:11 PM
But I can be vewwwy vewwwy scaawwwwyyy.....

haha im sureeeee u can be:D

WitchyWoman
11-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Is this the dating game and was all that talk foreplay :D

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Is this the dating game and was all that talk foreplay :D

hehe they must think it is...notice how they were chewing my arse and now they 'like me'...hmmmmmmm

WitchyWoman
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
YEAH that's what I'm talking about lol, must be a College thing.
Maybe the gurllllssss at ASU like it like that????? :rolleyes:

SnyderMom
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
"if she can put up with my ***** than she must like me" syndrome eh?

DaHop72
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by 18handicap
I coached in Snyder and the fans there were very supportive and not whiney like ya'll say. But that was over 10 years ago and things may have changed.
What did you coach??

BrahmaDAD70
11-03-2005, 02:31 PM
where are all the winey teams?

mustang04
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
"if she can put up with my $hit than she must like me" syndrome eh? EXACTLY!!!:) ;)

Whsdogs
11-03-2005, 08:12 PM
hehe they must think it is...notice how they were chewing my arse and now they 'like me'...hmmmmmmm

nah i just realized that i cant do anything about who wins now that i dont play..i already did all the damage i could do to yall...now its time to just go for them snyder women ;)

BrahmaDAD70
11-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Please Rice fans dont be offended but....

Our QB was punting and got his head handed to him and the
ref. threw a flag and someone from the Rice side was screaming
the ball hit the ground... the ball hit the ground... Our player
stumbles over to the flag and looks at it and throws it over his shoulder. Came back and sat down at the bench all the while
the fan yelled at the ref. for another 5 minutes. Hey fan
what about the safety of the players. That is what the flags
are for. There is a winey fan for you.

headhunter_75
11-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Number 1-- Sweetwater
Number 2-- Anahuac
Number 3-- Liberty
Number 4-- WOS
Number 5-- Marlin
Number 6-- Llano
Number 7-- Deweyville
Number 8-- Splendora
Number 9-- Jasper
Number10-- Dayton

I would have to say splendora is number one. When we played them this year they cryed about everything. Even if it helped them out in the end. But they really whined when they got caught for something and couldnt get away with it.

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 04:03 PM
nah i just realized that i cant do anything about who wins now that i dont play..i already did all the damage i could do to yall...now its time to just go for them snyder women ;)

I think you're too young, plus I'm already taken darlin...my hunny will sit on you and make you cry.

Old Cardinal
11-07-2005, 06:37 PM
I have been watching the post by the Snyder women--I get a charge out of your humor. Back when my Brother In Law, Mr Montgomery, was the Band Director out there I saw many football games, at least a couple each year for many years.
I remember when the Tiger baseball team won state with a lot of Sophomores and everyone assumed they would repeat-- but it didn't happen. Ya'll didn't go parking with these guys did you? LOL.
I seems the smell of perfume, gasoline and the odor of burning rubber on the makeshift 1/4 mile drag courses out toward the town of Gail was more important than baseball practice. LOL

I remember a fleet 100 m or maybe 100 yard dash youth named Lesley Brown that also was a Running Back.
Do they still get out that ole White Buffalo(Albino) hide for special occasions?
Snyder is a nice little ole western town-and there are a lot of Toolpushers from Snyder that write Country Western music.
I hope you beat Monahans, I don't think they have played a tough schedule at all!

Old Cardinal
11-07-2005, 08:48 PM
ttt