PDA

View Full Version : Some East Texas football

Mr Lucci
09-04-2002, 07:31 PM
Hey any predictions no these games, Spring Hill v Tatum, Chapel Hill v Whitehouse, Carthage v Paris???

I think Tatum could surprise Spring Hill unlikely but they have the speed 2 thats for sure. Whitehouse lost to Kilgore badly last week, but Chapel Hill lost bad, I have Chapel Hill wining this one tho. Carthage lost to Henderson, Paris lost to Alanta, I have Carthage's running back wining this one. He played awsome last week.

GuerillaReaper06
09-04-2002, 07:39 PM
Tatum uses their speed and beats Spring Hill 21 - 10, Chapel Hill uses what they have and beats a sorry Whitehouse team 17 - 6, and a powerhouse Carthage team breezes past a good Paris team 26 - 17

eye of the tiger
09-04-2002, 09:01 PM
I think Spring Hill, Chapel Hill and Paris win these games mention. Spring Hill off a good victory. Chapel Hill rebounds. Paris played a good Atlanta team and I think wins a close one over Carthage. Good luck to all.

snotbubble
09-05-2002, 10:25 AM
2 questions:

Is Jefferson aligned with Daingerfield again?

Does Jefferson stand a chance for any success this year. They are on a pretty long dry spell as I recall.

Matthew328
09-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Spring Hill over Tatum....SH is for real...they are a threat to win the Region...Chapel Hill rebounds to beat Whitehouse who isn't very good..Paris and Carthage will be close but Paris should win..Paris is a talented bunch that gave a very good Atlanta team all it wanted

eye of the tiger
09-05-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by snotbubble:
2 questions:

Is Jefferson aligned with Daingerfield again?

Does Jefferson stand a chance for any success this year. They are on a pretty long dry spell as I recall.

Jefferson is in district 15-3A and Daingerfield is in district 12-3A.
As far as Jeffersons chances this year. According to Coach Brown says the Bulldogs will be better this year than last year.(3-7)I hope so cause I have always liked that area of Texas and it would be nice if a winner would return. But they have Spring Hill,Gladewater,White Oak, and Pittsburg to contend with in district. Nothing is impossible, but I dont look for Jefferson to make the playoffs this year.