PDA

View Full Version : To 3afan:

Old Cardinal
11-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Thank you 3A fan: I did not know they had put up a new one. The previous one had 24-3A as #1.
I don't know about these computer generated things. I seems like the data lineup jumps around a lot.
If you go by this weeks Poll, it makes the BC vs WOS game look like a big game for 3A Texas football. LOL Thanks for the update on the Strongest Districts this week. Let's both try to notice for next weeks changes.
I figure that computer generated data would get better as the season progresses.
Looks like the strength of schedule would go down when someone plays a weak weak District regardless of the pounding they might give some hapless little teams.
As you well know, I don't live or die over someones Polls--it's just something to do here on the board.
But you have to admit, it keeps folks commenting week in an week out.

3afan
11-01-2005, 04:34 PM
yes, its amazing how folks live and die based on where their team is ranked!!!

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yes, its amazing how folks live and die based on where their team is ranked!!!

RATINGS ARE OVERRATED!!!

Old Cardinal
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
That is a good one SnyderMom!
Is there still a great ole guy named Mickey Nunley in Snyder?

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
That is a good one SnyderMom!
Is there still a great ole guy named Mickey Nunley in Snyder?

Yes Mr Nunley still lives in Snyder, just answering cause Snyder Mom hasn't been here that long and I was born and raised here so either I know them or I'm related to them....

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
By the way Old Card do you know a guy named Don Carswell? He lives in Orange

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Yes Mr Nunley still lives in Snyder, just answering cause Snyder Mom hasn't been here that long and I was born and raised here so either I know them or I'm related to them....

Ain't that the truth!!!

Old Cardinal
11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't know Don Carswell.

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
He worked with me, really nice man. Just wondering.