PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Nuggets

Vrabird
11-01-2005, 04:32 PM
I get to go see the Spurs and Nuggets play in SA tonite. Sister won tickets on radio and passed them on to her husband and me. $120 tickets and get to see the presentation of the championship rings. Can't wait to see it. Never been to the SBC center. Going to be a long day tomorrow, but it will be worth it.

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 04:46 PM
yeah my aunt and uncle are goin tonight too...i think that would be funny if they lose tonight...not only because i dont like them but because my aunt and uncle are there...lol

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 05:51 PM
many people are thinking big things to come out of Denver this year but they wont start tonight Spurs will dominate....but Mavs will dominate the season:D

3afan
11-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Mavs & Suns on TNT - probelm is its not on here 'til 10:30 !!!! ugh .....

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
yeah my aunt and uncle are goin tonight too...i think that would be funny if they lose tonight...not only because i dont like them but because my aunt and uncle are there...lol I bet you get sticks in your Christmas stocking, don't ya! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
lol...no.....i have to take crap from everyone in cuero about hating the spurs...i think im one of the 3 people in cuero that hate them...lol...they are the only texas team i dont like....shaq and d wade and the boys are my team...lol

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 09:09 PM
lol...no.....i have to take crap from everyone in cuero about hating the spurs...i think im one of the 3 people in cuero that hate them...lol...they are the only texas team i dont like....shaq and d wade and the boys are my team...lol Ha....well you just go right ahead and give it all you got for them Florida boys.....did you know Shaq came to Bandera when he was in middle school and i saw him play us in our Jr. high gym! ..he was big and slow then too!! :D

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-01-2005, 09:10 PM
hey no pumpkin ball yet football season is still on.

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha....well you just go right ahead and give it all you got for them Florida boys.....did you know Shaq came to Bandera when he was in middle school and i saw him play us in our Jr. high gym! ..he was big and slow then too!! :D

u damn right im going for the florida boys......im not worried about them spurs at all...im takin a chance hating the spurs but if they dont win it all im one of the few that get to be happy about that...i will take that risk..lol

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 09:28 PM
u damn right im going for the florida boys......im not worried about them spurs at all...im takin a chance hating the spurs but if they dont win it all im one of the few that get to be happy about that...i will take that risk..lol Well, you take the risk...I'll stick with the tried and true! :D

Who?
11-01-2005, 09:39 PM
How can you hate the spurs? So many people in Abilene hate the Spurs because they like a "more explosive offense" of Dallas, but the Spurs are just extremely fun to watch. Not just because of their talent but also because of the humble attitude the entire team has. Besides, if they get into a rythm this season the team is going to be amazing. The added depth of their bench will make them that much stronger of a team than last year. Lets see another NBA Championship come our way. GGGGEENNNNOOOOOOOOOOBBBLLIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Gobbla2001
11-01-2005, 09:43 PM
It's easy to go for 'what's hot' (perfect example, HEAT)...

You've got Wade, you've got Shaq, they just seem to be more marketable than any of the Spurs...

Basically, the world revolves around fads... the weak-minded jump on these fads like it's the last coconut on a deserted island...

Gobbla2001
11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
How can you hate the Spurs?

1. They're great
2. They win with class
3. They're champions

Then again, if you didn't like Dennis Rodman when he played with the Spurs that could have changed your focus a bit...

Also, thinking of Shaq now, he was the first dude to break a backboard in a long time, plus he's just damn good, easy to like him and support whichever team he is on...

TPlinebacker53
11-01-2005, 09:54 PM
i think the spurs will have an easy win. they are stacked this year, they are gonna win it all again this year

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 09:58 PM
i didnt just jump on the heat bandwagon in the middle of the season last year cuz they were winning... i loved the lakers team that 3 peated...and i was celebrating for 3 years straight and i was one of 3 people in cuero cheering for 3 years in a row...i had to switch to the heat and follow shaq cuz the lakers had no one to accompany kobe...but im hoping the heat will win it all so i can be one of 3 celebrating the spurs not winning it again

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by TPlinebacker53
i think the spurs will have an easy win. they are stacked this year, they are gonna win it all again this year

nothing will be easy i dont care what you say...they are not super heroes...they can be beat and i hope they do get beat:D