PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blackie ??

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Since the tiggers have the week off
what are the playoff arrangements that the snyder boys have goin

if you get Monahans where and when?
if Greewood same question

you got any insight to this or you still baskin in the glow of last fridays win????

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Since the tiggers have the week off
what are the playoff arrangements that the snyder boys have goin

if you get Monahans where and when?
if Greewood same question

you got any insight to this or you still baskin in the glow of last fridays win????

I think he's hidin!! lol

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
MOM
did you just call out Blackie???
WOW

seriously anyone got any ideas where the tigger are gonna play their playoff match-up????

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
MOM
WOW

seriously anyone got any ideas where the tigger are gonna play their playoff match-up???? You dont get it do you... I dont know, I dont care, It doesnt matter, Snyder will play next weekend vs Midland GW or Monahans... K?

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:23 PM
OH Touchy are we

thought you might know something

you must be out of the loop today

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
You dont get it do you... I dont know, I dont care, It doesnt matter, Snyder will play next weekend vs Midland GW or Monahans... K?

Jeez...simmer down...can I bring you a cup of coffee??

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
You dont get it do you... I dont know, I dont care, It doesnt matter, Snyder will play next weekend vs Midland GW or Monahans... K?

Well...I'm actually quite curious if for some reason Greenwood and Snyder meet up, where you think we might play!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well...I'm actually quite curious if for some reason Greenwood and Snyder meet up, where you think we might play!

Big Spring would be a central location, wouldn't it? What other possibilities? Lubbock?

mustang04
11-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Big Spring would be a central location, wouldn't it? What other possibilities? Lubbock?
WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH BIGSPRING????? when i played football, i'd have rather played snyder in snyder than in bigspring, bigspring is the poop-chute of west texas stadiums:D

im not jumpin at u snyder_TigerFan, so please dont take it that way, i just dont see how EITHER teams would want to play there...WAIT!!!! i have it, how about both play in colorado city!!!:clap: :D

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I agree...I grew up in Coahoma....that field is Big Spring is CRAP!!!!

*Note to self* - tell Coach Taylor that Ranger Mom DOES NOT want to play in Big Spring!!:D :D

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 01:02 PM
And while I am at it.......where are the possibilities for a Greenwood/Sweetwater matchup....(please don't say Big Spring)!:D

Actually, our coach may think like the Snyder coach and want to play Swater on a GRASS field!:thinking:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-01-2005, 01:06 PM
I agree...I grew up in Coahoma....that field is Big Spring is CRAP!!!!

*Note to self* - tell Coach Taylor that Ranger Mom DOES NOT want to play in Big Spring!!:D :D

I was just trying to think of somewhere central to the two towns. Didn't we play ya'll last year in the playoffs at Grande?

keenoace
11-01-2005, 01:36 PM
We palyed G'Wood @ Grande last year.

DaHop72
11-01-2005, 02:17 PM
MOM
WOW

seriously anyone got any ideas where the tigger are gonna play their playoff match-up????
Bubba, we will be playing either game at Grande. We have the choice of the early or late game on Friday.

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Bubba, we will be playing either game at Grande. We have the choice of the early or late game on Friday.

There will be 2 games on a Friday??

DaHop72
11-01-2005, 02:20 PM
There will be 2 games on a Friday??
Unless I misunderstood that is what I was told Sunday night.

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Unless I misunderstood that is what I was told Sunday night.

Hmmmm......could be. I just hadn't heard of back to back games being played on a Friday before....at least at Grande!

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 02:26 PM
MOM
WOW

I do believe it is set for Grande Stadium...

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO TTTTTTIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEERRRRSSSS;)

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
I do believe it is set for Grande Stadium...

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO TTTTTTIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEERRRRSSSS;)

And witchy is going with me!! huh witchy?

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Hope so, gonna be a great game!

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 06:11 PM
whoever snyder plays it will be a good game...bc both greenwood and monahans have a good team and also its the playoffs so it just makes it better

Phantom Stang
11-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
WAIT!!!! i have it, how about both play in colorado city!!!:clap: :D
As I remember, you've gotta walk down some steps to get on the field at C-City and I'm sure that Snyder wouldn't want any part of that! :D :D :p :p

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
As I remember, you've gotta walk down some steps to get on the field at C-City and I'm sure that Snyder wouldn't want any part of that! :D :D :p :p
if i believe correctly we dont have a problem walking down STEPS cause we walk down steps at the so called perfect mustang bowl

mustang04
11-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
if i believe correctly we dont have a problem walking down STEPS cause we walk down steps at the so called perfect mustang bowl

who have u been talking to???? im pretty sure NOBODY has said our bowl is PERFECT...hmmm u got me stumped dude :thinking:

hehe:D

Whsdogs
11-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
who have u been talking to???? im pretty sure NOBODY has said our bowl is PERFECT...hmmm u got me stumped dude :thinking:

hehe:D

dude remember the other day when we were eatin lunch talkin about how perfect sweetwaters stadium was???dont lie to these people now!!!!:D haha im just playin;)

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Why couldnt you just walk down the ramp like everyone else?

Da Mules
11-02-2005, 09:33 AM
nearly all of the Amarillo - Lubbock stadiums (Bivins, Kimbrough, Lowery) will have games at 5:30 & 8:00 pm both Friday and Saturday during the first few weeks of playoff time.
Just once I would like for Muleshoe to schedule their 1st playoff game at 8:00 instead of 5:30. Better yet, have the game on Saturday :mad:

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
And witchy is going with me!! huh witchy?

I will go ahead and alert the DPS.

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I will go ahead and alert the DPS.

No need my fiance is the DPS lol and he's not scared :p

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 09:46 AM
wow talk about the inmates running the asylum.

Ranger05
11-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Why couldnt you just walk down the ramp like everyone else? i think greenwood might have been one of the first teams to ever walk down the steps at the Mustang Bowl. I really think there is something about that ramp. everytime i walked down it we lost, and everytime we went down the stairs which was twice my freshmen year and then my junior year we won. idk maybe its just a coincidence

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 02:39 PM
wow talk about the inmates running the asylum.

Hey dude!! Watch it....you're gonna piss her off, and that isn't a good thing...:o :hand: :hairpunk:

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 02:48 PM
BE AFRAID INJURED VEWWWY VEWWY AFRAID:devil:

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
aww come on yall werent even man enough to amke the M&G at your starving Tiger. I would of rode it but couldnt get my fat butt up there.

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 05:20 PM
aww come on yall werent even man enough to amke the M&G at your starving Tiger. I would of rode it but couldnt get my fat butt up there.

Nope we weren't MAN enough...

Now you riding it, that I would LOVE to see..

Papa Mustang
11-02-2005, 05:55 PM
The 1st team to walk down the visiters side steps was Stephenville when Sweetwater was 4A. Art Briles was getting drummed everytime he played us so he thought that would change their luck....and it worked. They won...the second year they did it.

Ranger05
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Papa Mustang
The 1st team to walk down the visiters side steps was Stephenville when Sweetwater was 4A. Art Briles was getting drummed everytime he played us so he thought that would change their luck....and it worked. They won...the second year they did it. thanks for the info papa mustang

WitchyWoman
11-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah Papa thnx, talk about rituals... we got em in Texas Football