PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater's stadium

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 10:44 AM
I have been seeing a picture of the stadium on someone signature and i havent asked this yet.....is their stadium really as tight as it looks....man it looks pretty crazy for a high school stadium....it looks awesome

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 10:47 AM
yeah...it gets the job done. They could definitely go in and upgrade the seating as well as some other cosmetic things and that would make it top notch but it's a great atmosphere for a game.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yeah...it gets the job done. They could definitely go in and upgrade the seating as well as some other cosmetic things and that would make it top notch but it's a great atmosphere for a game.

I agree. It's a great field when you're in on the inside If it was an East Texas field it would have Green Grass surrounding it and not desert. But it is a great field. I played in it when it was still a grass stadium.:D :D

zeus63
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I played on it when it was still grass too. It really is a pretty cool stadium.

PlayaJBiehl20
11-01-2005, 10:15 PM
The stadium is great. I agree the seating needs some upgrades and the concession stand. (The only food they serve is Nachos, Hot Dogs, and popcorn.) I have watched a few games there and it is a good enviroment.

GreenMonster
11-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Great place for HS football.

jmcgee
11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
I agree. It's a great field when you're in on the inside If it was an East Texas field it would have Green Grass surrounding it and not desert. But it is a great field. I played in it when it was still a grass stadium.:D :D That pic was taken in the winter.

PlayaJBiehl20
11-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey GreenMonster, remember when IP played Crane there.

wildstangs
11-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Hey GreenMonster, remember when IP played Crane there.

I was at that game. Crane had some loaded teams back then.

Buffalo
11-01-2005, 11:41 PM
It is old it is nice but does need a lot of work

sweetwater07
11-02-2005, 08:46 AM
if we could fix the fence that borders it and the concrete walk ways to make them smooth and not cracking and chipping off then it would be a lot better........the seating would be really awesome if we would make bleachers all the way around the bowl instead of concrete seats.........other than that it is still a very nice stadium...probably one of the best in west texas besides the stadium where both 5A midland teams play each other!!