PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe's Week 10 Pics

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Man where has the time gone: It is the last week of the regular season - some get to move into the playoffs and other well they be breakin out the orange balls sooner than they wanted:

Here be Bubba's picks for the week of Nov 4-5

1. Graham @ Iowa Park - How in the world do the Steers get beat by Vernon- that was a suprise maybe ole Z-out can explain anyhow gonna go with the Steers over the Hawks but ya never know in this crazy arse dist race

2. Breck @ Vernon - another Dist 5 game that could go either way, Bubba picks them Buckaroos over the Leos - hard to be the upset winner back to back

3. Perryton @ Canyon - Bubba pickin the Eagles over the Rangers in this Panhandle match up

4. Seminole @ LAMEsa- good thing folks in LAMEsa like them gym sports like basketball and volleyball - Injuns send the golden breezes to the court

5. Pecos @ Ft. Stockton - battle for who gets to the gym first in Dist 3 - who cares who wins aint either of you playin anymore football this year- Bubba picks the panthers over the eagles

6 Muleshoe @ Littlefield - Mules better get ready for the angry Wildcats this one could be big in determining the reps from Dist 2
gonna go with the Mules over the wildcats in this one

7. Cooper @ Brownfield - Cubs gonna get a large dose of Pirate football in this one Pirates win

8. Sweetwater @ Merkel - The Badgers are headed to the gym, but Sweetwater needs to re-establish them selves as the force they were early in the season- a big win here could vault the Mustangs into the playoffs. Mustangs win.

9. Clyde @ Wylie - the Bulldogs win
( the Bulldogs from South Abilene not East Abilene)

10. Greenwood @ Monahans - this one is the GAME OF THE SEASON for both teams, (winner gets the tiggers from snyder of course the whole town of snyder will be in Monahans hopin that the Rangers win - the tiggers don't want to mess with the Lobos in the first round this year) Bubba Joe is gonna pick the upset GREENWOOD RANGERS win in Overtime - and then them Rangers led by the MOTHER of ALL MOTHERS run onto the field at Big Spring and beat snyder in the first round -

( you boys thought I wasn't drinkin anymore didn't ya. HA)
me and Johnny Walker called em

keenoace
11-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Doesn't matter who Snyder gets. They'll come to play. BUBBA your so Funny. Give it up for Bubba Joe every one. :clap: :eek: :clap: :eek:

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Bubba is gettin crap from a poster with 14 post?

Rookie you need to respect your elders

or at least your betters

do the numbers 17 and 6 have any meaning to you keen o duece

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Doesn't matter who Snyder gets. They'll come to play. BUBBA your so Funny. Give it up for Bubba Joe every one. :clap: :eek: :clap: :eek: Isnt he...:clap: :clap: wonder If he will ever learn. Dont think so, that resentment runs too deep.:clap: its wish full thinking keenoace

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 11:20 AM
What burr you got Blackie under your saddle
you should be happy
Bubba is given you what you want
a match up with Greenwood in Big Spring
figured you get happy

oh that is right snyder is so mistreated

and gets no respect
the Rodney Dangerfields of 4-3A

guess you fellers got you reservations made for Dallas fer the 2nd week in Dec already

lots of T-shirts printed up

and some special prayers for whoever you play to fumble a bunch - cause a Defense that is given up over 300 yards better get some turnovers

Oh I forget
snyder D caused all them fumbles nobody gave em a thing
tiggers cause em all
and given up 300 plus yards was a fluke by Wylie

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
you should be happy
figured you get happy

and gets no respect

guess you fellers got you reservations made for Dallas fer the 2nd week in Dec already

and some special prayers for whoever you play to fumble a bunch - cause a Defense that is given up over 300 yards better get some turnovers

Oh I forget
tiggers cause em all

quit being a butthead goober...:rolleyes: :D

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Well he started it MOM

okay
I apologize if I offend a mom

Bubba don't show no Disrespect to MOM's

keenoace
11-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Once again ladies and gentlemen let's hear it for BUUUUUBBBBBAAA JOOOOOEEEEE!! :clap: :clap: Your really in to this downlow stuff!! Respect my elders. For all I know your 15 yrs old. I was 17 once and I was the number 6 in little league. BUt now they really dont mean much to me. I am going to start callin you the Bleacher Creature. The Fat guy that cheered his head off in the stands, and had the parties at his house for the whole football team and never took a snap in his whole life cause he couldn't hackit on the 7th grade B Team. Yeah that sounds like Bubba Joe. Alright. The BLEACHER CREATURE

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:03 PM
another snyder tigger without a brain
gee how many inbreds do you folks in snyder have.

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
you should be happy
figured you get happy

and gets no respect

Oh I forget
tiggers cause em all

don't go selling Snyder short...it was a lot closer to 400 yards than to 300 yards...something around 375 if my memory serves me correct...

keenoace
11-01-2005, 12:14 PM
another snyder tigger without a brain
gee how many inbreds do you folks in snyder have.

None that I can think of. If i didn't have a brain I wouldn't be typing this message to you. Your so stinkin funny.:clap: :clap: I wish i could be as funny as Bubba Joe. Aren't Bubba and Joe inbred names. Crud I think the whole name is inbred.:thinking:

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 12:14 PM
you should be happy
figured you get happy

and gets no respect

Oh I forget
tiggers cause em all
and given up 300 plus yards was a fluke by Wylie This is priceless LOL:clap: :clap: How transparent can anyone be?? LOL Boy, it Still burns that bad? Solarcane could help.. :clap: :clap: You actualy believe Snyder cares who they draw:rolleyes: You are becomming funny.. Im beginnig to be amused as well.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
don't go selling Snyder short...it was a lot closer to 400 yards than to 300 yards...something around 375 if my memory serves me correct...

Hey go focus on Seminole. We're done with yah!! C you next year. If you dont go 4a (wishfull thinking).

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 12:17 PM
I beginning to love this aggression between you two...silly boys...

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 12:18 PM
don't go selling Snyder short...it was a lot closer to 400 yards than to 300 yards...something around 375 if my memory serves me correct... the sweet part was the way Snyders Corner baited Keenum into throwing that last pass and Picked it. could have taken it back but decided to get onto the ground and not risk the fumble. Or I also like the way Our Middle backer Jumped over the pile on the goal line and smaked the QB in the mouth making the ball pop out like a zit.:D

keenoace
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Or I should say Clyde. Cause if you guys don't win your lac' in up the B-Ball shoes and pumpin the Iron.

mustang04
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Once again ladies and gentlemen let's hear it for BUUUUUBBBBBAAA JOOOOOEEEEE!! :clap: :clap: Your really in to this downlow stuff!! Respect my elders. For all I know your 15 yrs old. I was 17 once and I was the number 6 in little league. BUt now they really dont mean much to me. I am going to start callin you the Bleacher Creature. The Fat guy that cheered his head off in the stands, and had the parties at his house for the whole football team and never took a snap in his whole life cause he couldn't hackit on the 7th grade B Team. Yeah that sounds like Bubba Joe. Alright. The BLEACHER CREATURE

haha, yep u guessed it, bubba didnt play football at all in highschool, and didnt beat snyder while he played, and doesnt have a state championship, u hit the nail on the head buddy! :clap: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

keenoace
11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha, yep u guessed it, bubba didnt play football at all in highschool, and didnt beat snyder while he played, and doesnt have a state championship, u hit the nail on the head buddy! :clap: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well every town has those type of people in there high school. You cant play without them. They are the FANS.

Bubba-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Where you been 04
I thought I was gonna have to put up with this new child all alone

how are things in the land of the Rams?

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Where you been 04

how are things in the land of the Rams? Yes 04 Help me help me they are pciking on me.... LOL:clap: :clap: :clap:

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
the sweet part was the way Snyders Corner baited Keenum into throwing that last pass and Picked it. could have taken it back but decided to get onto the ground and not risk the fumble. Or I also like the way Our Middle backer Jumped over the pile on the goal line and smaked the QB in the mouth making the ball pop out like a zit.:D

yeah that was pretty bad a$$...I 'bout fell off the roof that time!! lol

mustang04
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Where you been 04

how are things in the land of the Rams?

ive been around, yaking exams for anatomy and organic chemistry back to back in the same morning and all that such, anyways yeah sometimes the newbies get on here and say ridiculous things, but i was there once and i had fun doing it haha, so i guess we can let him have his fun, everything is going good down here, but i got so stressed to the point that i did something drastic....i pierced my ears:doh: hahahaha

but they look cool, every girl ive talked to likes them, (and NO not becuz they have theirs pierced too and now we have something in common) haha

when we gon go on big hunt'n trip?

mustang04
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Yes 04 Help me help me they are pciking on me.... LOL:clap: :clap: :clap:

haha, i have already helped u in ways that u dont know, if i were u i'd be thanking lil' ole me right about now.......ok im kidding

anyways have u kept up w/ the ASU football team any? they've been doing purdy dang good this season:)

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
the sweet part was the way Snyders Corner baited Keenum into throwing that last pass and Picked it. could have taken it back but decided to get onto the ground and not risk the fumble. Or I also like the way Our Middle backer Jumped over the pile on the goal line and smaked the QB in the mouth making the ball pop out like a zit.:D

Oh you mean the INT where the LB batted the pass in the air and THEN the CB caught it? Or the fumble where Case went up over the top and held the ball out for anybody to knock out of his hands? Yeah...QB didn't get "smacked in the mouth" as you said...but keep trying. Your ability to sincerely care about this stuff amuses me...provides humor through my slow work days...

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh you mean the INT where the LB batted the pass in the air and THEN the CB caught it? Or the fumble where Case went up over the top and held the ball out for anybody to knock out of his hands? Yeah...QB didn't get "smacked in the mouth" as you said...but keep trying. Your ability to sincerely care about this stuff amuses me...provides humor through my slow work days... No Im talking about the Last pass Keenum threw that was at most tiped by the a snyder LB and the one where the Snyder Corner back ( the one that has 7 interceptions this season ) BAITED and was expecting the short throw broke infront of the reciever and PICKED it. Thats the one Im talking about. As for Keenums fumble on the goal line.... are you saying it was unforced?? I saw Keenum go over the top and was met just after he became airborn by the LB. I saw the ball pop out onto the ground. dont know what you saw but thats how I saw it.

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 01:35 PM
No Im talking about the Last pass Keenum threw that was at most tiped by the a snyder LB and the one where the Snyder Corner back ( the one that has 7 interceptions this season ) BAITED and was expecting the short throw broke infront of the reciever and PICKED it. Thats the one Im talking about. As for Keenums fumble on the goal line.... are you saying it was unforced?? I saw Keenum go over the top and was met just after he became airborn by the LB. I saw the ball pop out onto the ground. dont know what you saw but thats how I saw it.

if you go back and watch the video link at the beginning of this thread...you will see the LB slide outside and pop the ball up in the air. Yes the CB broke on the play and likely would have picked it but you never know because you can't tell from that angle if he had a perfect line on an untipped pass. Yeah if you watch Keenum go up he "pulls a Vince Young" and reaches the ball out with one hand and a Snyder player knocks it out of his hand. I am pretty sure that anybody within 5 feet of Keenum could have caused that fumble...it was as if he was saying "here ya go we don't feel like scoring anymore"...crazy stuff

keenoace
11-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Calm down Blackie. Wylie folks know what they are talking about. They see what really happend. Nothing is their fault. The fumble was an accident and the pick was mis-communication between the QB and WR. It's over and we all know what the score was at the end

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Calm down Blackie. Wylie folks know what they are talking about. They see what really happend. Nothing is their fault. The fumble was an accident and the pick was mis-communication between the QB and WR. It's over and we all know what the score was at the end

Remind me again where I said those things? If you could actually read and process a thought...you would see that I said the exact opposite and that a Snyder LB made a good play tipping up a ball and Keenum made a terrible play (yes I am saying Wylie blew it) in reaching the ball out over the pile when he didn't need to. Geez could we PLEASE create an 18+ board and require the kiddos like this guy to post in the under-18 section? :D

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 02:02 PM
The ball popped UP??? hardly.. it was tiped . It was barely knocked off path at all if any. it just looks like a crooked spiral and does not pop up at all as you say. The DB was expecting it. thats why he was so close. Look Snyders D has turned up alot of turnovers all year long. Dont know how many INTs but I know they broke the school record for them the week before. Snyder may give up points but they have somehow kept people out of the endzone less than 1 td a game on average for the year . we hope it continues.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Remind me again where I said those things? If you could actually read and process a thought...you would see that I said the exact opposite and that a Snyder LB made a good play tipping up a ball and Keenum made a terrible play (yes I am saying Wylie blew it) in reaching the ball out over the pile when he didn't need to. Geez could we PLEASE create an 18+ board and require the kiddos like this guy to post in the under-18 section? :D

I am just letting you know what you want to hear. 18 and up your funny.

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 02:10 PM
None that I can think of. If i didn't have a brain I wouldn't be typing this message to you. Your so stinkin funny.:clap: :clap: I wish i could be as funny as Bubba Joe. Aren't Bubba and Joe inbred names. Crud I think the whole name is inbred.:thinking: Remember that Movie -Wrong Turn ? I believe one of those inbred canibalistic brothers was named Bubba..:clap:

WestTexasTiger
11-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Being a resident of Snyder and a fan of the team I am tired of two things
1. how easily some Snyder fans are baited into stupid little "fights"
2. how little respect some posters show Snyder football

I for one respect what both Sweetewater and Wylie have done this year and in the past, and just because you have some new competition the past few years doesn't mean that it is a fluke when you get beat. Maybe it is because Snyder showed up to play and for that night was the better team. You never know who will win, that is why we play the game. We got beat by Sweetwater, and be beat Wylie. Yeah Wylie may have gotten yards and made some bad plays, but it takes a good team to capitalize on them. So give Snyder some respect, and good luck in the playoffs to both Sweetwater and Wylie (yes I am assuming both of you will win easy this week)

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I am just letting you know what you want to hear. 18 and up your funny.

What I want to hear??? I am just trying to help inform you about life events that you have a very skewed view of.

Sorry...didn't mean to use big words. Let me try this in terms you might better understand: I don't give a [insert a certain "s" word that the mom's wouldn't like me using] about what happened! :D

keenoace
11-01-2005, 02:22 PM
What I want to hear??? I am just trying to help inform you about life events that you have a very skewed view of.

Sorry...didn't mean to use big words. Let me try this in terms you might better understand: I don't give a [insert a certain "s" word that the mom's wouldn't like me using] about what happened! :D

calm down......it's okay......woooosaaaawwwww......rub the earlobes......close your eyes and chill. Dont you feel better.

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't give a [insert a certain "s" word that the mom's wouldn't like me using] about what happened! :D

Thanks for containing yourself!!!;) :) :p

WitchyWoman
11-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WestTexasTiger

I for one respect what both Sweetewater and Wylie have done this year and in the past, and just because you have some new competition the past few years doesn't mean that it is a fluke when you get beat. Maybe it is because Snyder showed up to play and for that night was the better team. You never know who will win, that is why we play the game. We got beat by Sweetwater, and be beat Wylie. Yeah Wylie may have gotten yards and made some bad plays, but it takes a good team to capitalize on them. So give Snyder some respect, and good luck in the playoffs to both Sweetwater and Wylie (yes I am assuming both of you will win easy this week)

AMEN AMEN AMEN, SING IT BROTHER I'M WITH YA

GO MIGHTY TIGERS.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:clap: :clap: :clap:

WestTexasTiger
11-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
AMEN AMEN AMEN, SING IT BROTHER I'M WITH YA

GO MIGHTY TIGERS.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Remember that Movie -Wrong Turn ? I believe one of those inbred canibalistic brothers was named Bubba..:clap:

That's the funniest thing I've heard come outta your mouth!! ROFLMAO!!!

Bubba...I like you I really do....:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 02:40 PM

DITTO DUDE!!

pero chato
11-01-2005, 02:44 PM

Well crap, I agree with it, too. I'm about ready to put this inhouse bickering behind us and start with the pumping up of the District 4 brother (and sister) hood. Can I get another AMEN?!

WestTexasTiger
11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Well crap, I agree with it, too. I'm about ready to put this inhouse bickering behind us and start with the pumping up of the District 4 brother (and sister) hood. Can I get another AMEN?!

Amen

Snyder_TigerFan
11-01-2005, 02:54 PM
I agree with you too WTT, although it can make for some good reading while I'm bored at work!!

....and Amen!

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I agree with you too WTT, although it can make for some good reading while I'm bored at work!!

....and Amen!

exactly...i'm not really THAT passionate...but my work has been VERY slow lately so it gives me something to help pass the time...

keenoace
11-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Remember that Movie -Wrong Turn ? I believe one of those inbred canibalistic brothers was named Bubba..:clap:

You know what I think your right. Oh Bubba. Your the greatest!!!

Da Mules
11-01-2005, 08:03 PM
hijacked thread! back to the picks!

1) Graham plucks the Hawks 35-14
2) Lions upset the Buckaroos
3) Iggles over the Rangers by 10
4) Injuns snuff the Tarnaders
5) yeah, Panthers win
6) Mules kick it up a step and knock the Wildcats into roundball
7) poor ol Cubs finish 0-4 in district again in a blowout by the PieRats
8) Mustanks over Badgers
9) definitely a AW Bulldog win