PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo!'s NBA Predictions

3afan
11-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Yahoo NBA Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=ArMuZKOA4ZuefRcpOuIdd9u8vLYF?slug=nbapre dictions2006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

AggieJohn
11-01-2005, 09:02 AM
no love for houston basically...

venomous tat2
11-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Thats ok AJ if you remember when Houston won it's first NBA title
sports iiustrated didn't want to put them on their cover. Wiht the line up the rockets have this year they will turn some heads this year. Stay tuned to the western confernce this year it's gonna be good.

Maroon87
11-01-2005, 10:30 AM
GO SPURS GO!!! Back 2 Back!:cool:

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 10:31 AM
no love for the miami heat either...i want them to win it all...and i think they have a good chance if they stay healthy and as far as the west goes, i hope someone upsets the spurs....i cannot stand them

3afan
11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i hope someone upsets the spurs....i cannot stand them

how come? who's not to like?

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
how come? who's not to like?

itsnot a matter of who not to like, but more of just not standing the team...

venomous tat2
11-01-2005, 12:04 PM
no love for the miami heat either...i want them to win it all...and i think they have a good chance if they stay healthy and as far as the west goes, i hope someone upsets the spurs....i cannot stand them

The rockets just might do that!! The spurs had a hard time with them last year and that was without Howard.

htowntransplant
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
no love for houston basically...

i agree. if sacramento could actually play defense like the rockets, then matt buser wouldnt look stupid. i dont know why the rockets are not entered for at least the western conference finals. you know they will put up at least a top 3 defense bc that is what van gundy does. the overall makeup of the lineup is tremendously deep. u have a true PG now with alston, an athletic PF in s. swift who will take pressure off of yao ming in the middle (howard couldnt do that bc he was primarily a spot up perimeter shooter), and the speed has been upgraded by drafting luther head (who should make the team bc he has had a great preseason), signing rafer alston, and signing derek anderson. we are a very deep basketball team, and it seems like all of the objectives that the rockets targeted in the postseason have been taken care of....so y no love for the rox??

htowntransplant
11-01-2005, 12:16 PM

you just cant stand them bc they keep winning. the same thing was said about the lakers. everyone wants to see their team win or have a chance to win, so i understand where u are coming from as a fan.

JasperDog94
11-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Actually I can't stand the Lakers because they're from LA. Not because they win, but because of geographic location.:D

PlayaJBiehl20
11-01-2005, 02:09 PM
It's going to be Miami and S.A. in the finals. Miami winning in a game seven overtime.

Bull's-eye
11-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Great chance that there will be a TEXAS team in the NBA finals! Spurs look to be the favorites with Dallas and Houston trying to take that next step. Houston has basically added 3 starters to last year's playoff team. Power forward Juwon Howard is back from injury, Derek Anderson and Rafer Alston are the new starting guards. The biggest addition may be Stromile Swift, he will give the Rockets more athletic ability, something that they lacked in last year's series versus the Mavericks.

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 02:30 PM
SPURS ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 02:31 PM
why is there a frog in my sig......... :eek: :confused:

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 02:32 PM
..uh...there it is again.... :confused:

JasperDog94
11-01-2005, 02:34 PM
....ribbit.....ribbit.....bud....

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Weis...

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
you just cant stand them bc they keep winning. the same thing was said about the lakers. everyone wants to see their team win or have a chance to win, so i understand where u are coming from as a fan.

lol actually just for the record i was probably 1 person out of 3 in cuero that was celebrating when the lakers won 3 in a row....i loved that team....i like kobe and hope the lakers still do good but i moved on with shaq and miami has been my team...i hope they can get to the finals and challenge for a title........and i get sick and tired of people telling me i have to like the spurs cuz they are a texas team....i could care less....i dont like them one bit...i never have...never will....unless they get shaq...lol

Pmoney
11-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
why is there a frog in my sig......... :eek: :confused:
i dont see it

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i dont see it omg!! It was there.....wasn't it???? :eek: :confused: