PDA

View Full Version : intriguing game this weekend...

htowntransplant
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
8-1 West Columbia vs. 7-2 Needville. i may wanna go home to richmond/rosenberg this weekend, and if i do, i may check this game out and most likely, the bay city vs lamar cons. game.

rolecall for the Needville vs. WC game...

Necked
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Needville has been a pleasant surprise to me, as they have made the playoffs for the 1st time since '98 I think. I'm happy to see them make it, as I spent many a summer in the 'ville in my younger days. I hope the community up there comes out and supports them to the fullest, they deserve it.
But they will be hard pressed to beat Columbia. They just don't have enough horses to match up with the 'Necks. Wouldn't be surprised though to see them come out pumped up early and hang around for a quarter or two.....

District303aPastPlayer
10-31-2005, 11:27 PM
the LamarConso/Bay City game has me like... totally intrigued... if LamarConso can win this game.. they will have gone undefeated... which i must say would have to be the biggest surprise of the year...

htowntransplant
10-31-2005, 11:29 PM
so who will be there?? if anyone goes, lets plan a halftime meet n' greet....or something. same goes for the lamar cons. / BC game...

neck_06
11-01-2005, 08:43 AM
i will be on the sidelines playing, and can not attend the meet and greet