PDA

View Full Version : the best upcoming players in 3a

VINCE4HEISMAN
10-31-2005, 09:30 PM
name all of the best upcoming players in 3a. mine would have to be the middle linebacker #63 from the clyde freshman team. I've heard a lot of good things about him and i have gotten the clyde newspaper since football season started and he has had an average of 13 tackles per game against a pretty tough schedule including vernon sweetwater and snyder

RMAC
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
Graham has a soph. this year starting at linebacker names sparks. He's got size and strenght. I'm not sure if he is still our leading tackler but he was in the top 20 in the area a few weeks ago. I can only see him getting better. We're gonna need him to step up as a leader next year if we expect to get better. So far as best, I have no idea. To say that I'd have to know more about the jv and fresh teams around that state and sadly, I do not.

htowntransplant
10-31-2005, 10:46 PM
look no further than cuero's offense. kyle noack at QB is a stud, the two headed monster at RB with latrael cooper and fabian olguin, a pair of nasty WR's with tre gray and brandon james, and lets not forget their MASSIVE o-line.

you want studs, look at these guys. :eek:

big daddy russ
10-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Ingleside's soph QB, (Travis???) Chrisman is gonna be a stud. From what I hear he was born with a defect. He had a cannon growing out of his shoulder socket.

The kid already has tons of size and room to grow.

44INAROW
10-31-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
look no further than cuero's offense. kyle noack at QB is a stud, the two headed monster at RB with latrael cooper and fabian olguin, a pair of nasty WR's with tre gray and brandon james, and lets not forget their MASSIVE o-line.

you want studs, look at these guys. :eek:

Justin Wesley at WR is doing a fine job as well......

With the Freshman and JV both undefeated, things are looking promising. Gotta stay focused and working hard, looks like LH and Bellville (and I am sure others too) have very strong Freshman and JV programs too.

District303aPastPlayer
10-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Ingleside's soph QB, (Travis???) Chrisman is gonna be a stud. From what I hear he was born with a defect. He had a cannon growing out of his shoulder socket.

The kid already has tons of size and room to grow.

I heard the same thing about Kyle Noack... amazing...

also... remember this name next year: TRENT HESSTLETINE...

44INAROW
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I heard the same thing about Kyle Noack... amazing...

also... remember this name next year: TRENT HESSTLETINE...

any relation to P44?

District303aPastPlayer
10-31-2005, 11:43 PM
all i know is STUD... and i think so... not sure

FootballChik98
10-31-2005, 11:53 PM
One worth mentioning, IMO, is Canton sophomore receiver Houston Tuminello. He has 65 catches for 821 yards and 10 TDs. He's really impressed me as a receiver.

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by FootballChik98
One worth mentioning, IMO, is Canton sophomore receiver Houston Tuminello. He has 65 catches for 821 yards and 10 TDs. He's really impressed me as a receiver.

doesnt hurt that canton has a 1600 yard(>?<) passe, does it...

FootballChik98
11-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
doesnt hurt that canton has a 1600 yard(>?<) passe, does it...

Yeah, doesn't hurt at all to have a QB like Kinne. He has 2419 passing yards so far this season. Having Kinne along with Tuminello and Jonathan Ellis at receiver, in addition to the running game this season has helped a lot.

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by FootballChik98
Yeah, doesn't hurt at all to have a QB like Kinne. He has 2419 passing yards so far this season. Having Kinne along with Tuminello and Jonathan Ellis at receiver, in addition to the running game this season has helped a lot.

that is alot.