PDA

View Full Version : Liberty vs. BH

shellman54
10-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Winner of this game wins the district crown. If Liberty loses, there is a chance they don't make the playoffs. Thoughts, predictions?

bheagle03
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM
I don't know, but where was Chris Daniels' girlfriend this week?

Paratrooper
10-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Barbers Hill by 21

Old Cardinal
10-30-2005, 02:09 PM
BH will take Liberty in this game. Liberty is limited in only one aspect--no overall speed. They will be much better than when BC put it on them but you can't develop speed during the course of a season. I sure want to see the BH vs WO-S game if it happens for Bi-distirct. BH is also one of the best 3A in TX regardless of the bais of all the Greater DFW Pollesters

RBARKER
10-30-2005, 02:48 PM
BH is a much Stonger team and should win this game. Should is the key word, We have to hang onto the ball we fumbled three times against Tarkington with in the 5 yard line. If BH does that against Liberty they could be in trouble. I pick BH by 21 in this game, but Liberty will not make it easy.

lhspanther
10-30-2005, 02:52 PM
i'm goin with a game just like last year. I think both of the teams are very similar to how they were last year. Of course i am picking liberty to come out on top, but thats given. Turnovers and special teams will decide this one, just like every other year. Barbers hill didnt have chris last year when they played liberty and it seemed they just didnt have that spark they needed. Not tryin to down any of the other players, i just think he is a good QB and leader. So i will go with Liberty 27 Barbers Hill 21.

BH96
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
I think BH will win this one 35 to 14.

I have been working the past couple of Fridays. Who is the butter finger that keeps coughing up the ball or is it pretty much all off them.

Is their a possibility that Chris will make it back for the second or third round of the playoffs?

Hey PAT good job this past week. Some one finally past CHRIS in the district for total yards.

Rainman
10-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Pat is the quarterback and not Mason.
Hill will roll, prediction on Thursday.

AggieJohn
10-30-2005, 08:16 PM
what's the playoff picture look like

KATS
10-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Should Liberty Win and Cleveland Win
3 way tie for first with Liberty, Cleveland and Barbers Hill
Huffman would be out.

Should Barbers Hill Win and Huffman Win
Barbers Hill District Champion
3 way Tie for Second and Third with each being 3-2 record
Liberty
Huffman
Cleveland

BlueBlood
10-30-2005, 08:30 PM
I would love to see Liberty stay at home this year--where they belong. So BH by a TD. Of course Huffman also has to beat Cleveland for Liberty to say home.
But--if Liberty were to make the playoffs then the Hill would get to play wos. That would make me feel a little better.

Rainman
10-30-2005, 09:45 PM
The District Standings are as follows:
Barbers Hill (8-0, 4-0) @ Liberty
Cleveland (7-2, 3-1) v Huffman
Liberty (5-3, 3-1) v Barbers Hill
Huffman (5-3, 2-2) @ Cleveland
Splendora (2-7, 0-4) @ Tarkington
Tarkington (4-4, 0-4) v. Splendora

Possible Playoff Picture
Barbers Hill win with a Huffman win of less than 14
Barbers Hill
Huffman
Cleveland

Barbers Hill win with a Huffman win of over 14
Barbers Hill
Huffman
Liberty

Barbers Hill win with a Cleveland win
Barbers Hill
Cleveland
Liberty

Barbers Hill loss with Huffman win
Barbers Hill
Liberty
Huffman

Barbers Hill loss with Huffman loss
Barbers Hill
Liberty
Cleveland

Hupernikomen
10-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by KATS

Should Barbers Hill Win and Huffman Win
Barbers Hill District Champion
3 way Tie for Second and Third with each being 3-2 record
Liberty
Huffman
Cleveland

If this happens Liberty will stay home since they only beat Huffman by 1 and lost to Cleveland by 14.

etbu
10-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Bh 28 Liberty 17

AJ_2005
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
bh takes this one huge

MARLINDOGS
10-31-2005, 01:58 AM
BH by 14

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 09:13 AM
Back to the top. This game is too big to be on page 2 :D BH fans will flood Panther stadium Friday to watch the Eagles get the District Championship back. Liberty will no doubt be a worthy opponent in the final game of the regular season, but with this probably being BH's last year in 3A the Eagle will shine.

Big C
10-31-2005, 10:45 AM
The EAGLES are going to Liberty to take care of business. The DEFENSE is going to skin you alive!!!!

lhspanther
10-31-2005, 11:02 AM
i still can't see this being a blow out either way. Its two ball control teams go up against each other. Last year i think each team had two or three over 5 min drives, rediculous...... But this is a new year.

Rainman
10-31-2005, 12:15 PM
A new year and different teams.
BH regains the district crown in convincing fashion.
Score prediction to come.

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Cough..Cough :hairpunk:

80's Eagle
10-31-2005, 01:23 PM
BH - 35
LIB - 7

park place 45
10-31-2005, 02:07 PM
BH will take Liberty in this game. Liberty is limited in only one aspect--no overall speed. They will be much better than when BC put it on them but you can't develop speed during the course of a season.
-Old Cardinal

How can you say liberty has no speed....they are the fastest team in the district....ask huffman, splendora, tarkington, and BH will find out soon........all they see of liberty is the back of the jersey and the bottom of there cleats.....liberty is by far the fastest team in the district.

park place 45
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
3 district crowns in a row....bring on the hill

liberty-28
bh-21

In Overtime

park place 45
10-31-2005, 02:10 PM
BH's defense is slow and sorry compared to liberty's....they won't be able to catch Trevon, Lorenzo, Jarrel, Warren, or any of the offense.....our lineman can probably outrun there db's and there QB is sorry.

park place 45
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Who will win?

Big C
10-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by park place 45
BH's defense is slow and sorry compared to liberty's....they won't be able to catch Trevon, Lorenzo, Jarrel, Warren, or any of the offense.....our lineman can probably outrun there db's and there QB is sorry.

Jokes on a Monday, you funny little man. That's right you tell Trevon, Lorenzo, Jarrel, and Warren how slow BH's defense is. Then after the game Friday night, ask them how if felt to get slammed into the ground ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Liberty will destroy BH.

Someone please be sure to let us know how this turns out. ;)

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 04:58 PM
I have a fealing that Park Place won't be posting after this Friday.:D

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Someone please be sure to let us know how this turns out. ;)

Will do. By the way I spoke to Jody and he told me to tell you DVD or Tapes is fine what ever is easiest for you.

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Will do. By the way I spoke to Jody and he told me to tell you DVD or Tapes is fine what ever is easiest for you.

Perfect! Thanks so much! :)

etbu
10-31-2005, 06:40 PM
I have a fealing that Park Place won't be posting after this Friday.:D \

:clap: :clap: :clap: :nerd:

footsball
10-31-2005, 07:38 PM

HERE kitty kitty kitty, i got something for you!!!!!
HERE kitty kitty kitty

AggieJohn
10-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Back to the top. This game is too big to be on page 2 :D BH fans will flood Panther stadium

it's called Liberty Panther War Memorial Stadium...

The Hill
10-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Eagels - 35
Panthers - 7

Rainman
10-31-2005, 10:59 PM
and it hasn't been remodeled since the war (War of 1812)

sahen
11-01-2005, 12:24 AM
i dont think this game will be a blowout either way....liberty and barber's hill always play each other tuff and it is at liberty....sure barber's hill will have a lotta people there but liberty will sell out their side....its a big game for both teams because barber's hill wants control of the district back from liberty and liberty isnt willing to give it up w/o a fight....anyway, to reference the stadium comment, i have always thought liberty's stadium was really nice for a 3a school....sure it isnt the nicest in the state and it is old but it works well for 3a football....the stadium doesnt need to be remodeled either, and AJ is right, it is Liberty War Memorial Stadium not panther stadium, whoever started calling it that a few years back was misinformed....

i voted w/ my heart cause this year i havent had time to pay attention to whats going on w/ liberty football and all.....so go panthers!...even in the past when i thought they would lose (like last year) they have turned it up and took district...hopefully friday night will be their 3rd straight title....

AggieJohn
11-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by sahen
i dont think this game will be a blowout either way....liberty and barber's hill always play each other tuff and it is at liberty....sure barber's hill will have a lotta people there but liberty will sell out their side....its a big game for both teams because barber's hill wants control of the district back from liberty and liberty isnt willing to give it up w/o a fight....anyway, to reference the stadium comment, i have always thought liberty's stadium was really nice for a 3a school....sure it isnt the nicest in the state and it is old but it works well for 3a football....the stadium doesnt need to be remodeled either, and AJ is right, it is Liberty War Memorial Stadium not panther stadium, whoever started calling it that a few years back was misinformed....

i voted w/ my heart cause this year i havent had time to pay attention to whats going on w/ liberty football and suck.....so go panthers!...even in the past when i thought they would lose (like last year) they have turned it up and took district...hopefully friday night will be their 3rd straight title.... nothing ticks me off more than too see a young one who doesn't know the history

Rainman
11-01-2005, 12:30 AM
I would like to apologize for the stadium comment. Growing up in West Texas a 3AAA stadium is just a little bit more. The visitors locker rooms could use work including cleaning and the field can be nice some years and a terrible surface at others.
BH will roll.

sahen
11-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
I would like to apologize for the stadium comment. Growing up in West Texas a 3AAA stadium is just a little bit more. The visitors locker rooms could use work including cleaning and the field can be nice some years and a terrible surface at others.
BH will roll.
its called natural grass by the coast....liberty doesnt have the money or inclination to install turf....when u live by the coast it rains alot some years (making the field muddy and with hardly any grass) or it doesnt rain at all (making all the grass dead, of course sprinklers can fix this if the problem isnt too bad and water isnt rationed)....every once and a while you get a year where things work out and the field is perfect.....there is way too much history in that stadium for liberty to remodel or change it, thats just the way it is...tradition means something and tradition in liberty is football during the fall at war memorial stadium....the locker rooms r just old, they could be remodeled but there r better things to spend money on than locker rooms used 5 times the whole year....

Kensington
11-01-2005, 03:27 AM
Well that is until BH has shared enough for yall to remodel.

AggieJohn
11-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Kensington
Well that is until BH has shared enough for yall to remodel. trust me the robin hood rule doesn't give that much, and sahen is right,we know the facilities are old, and pretty much outdated, but he's right there are better things to spend your money on in the district, for example, we just finished building a kindergarten and middle school for the school district...that was something way over needed...maybe improvements are to the stadium come in the next five years

RBARKER
11-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

My Bad

AggieJohn
11-01-2005, 09:00 AM
My Bad

no problem just like to make the necessary corrections

Rainman
11-01-2005, 09:39 AM
I believe I understand "natural grass by the coast", my dear Aggie Friend.

AggieJohn
11-01-2005, 09:58 AM
that was the baylor bear who said that...genius

Rainman
11-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Are you calling me a Baylor Bear?

HillBoy
11-01-2005, 10:35 AM
BH wins this won by two td's and the Eagle D is gonna play real big part in this game.
BH 21
Liberty 7

lhspanther
11-01-2005, 10:36 AM
to talk about either of these teams as being slow is an outrage both have great team speed. I know for a fact that all of libertys defense runs a 4.7 or better. They have the fasetes guy in the district and the second fastest. While i did watch those twins run the quarter from bh i never thought that transfered as well to football speed. Anywho Libertys stadium is in perfect shape for any team to play on. Barbers hill has an unlimited money supply and we dont so they can furnish better looking things for their kids. I know the locker rooms never bothered me or the shape of the field, plus teams should worry about the game not how nice a football stadium is.

ro_tex_solja
11-01-2005, 10:40 AM
BH by 28

Rainman
11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Field quality has a strong connection with the game.
I worry about the stadium as a fan.

RBARKER
11-01-2005, 11:42 AM
AHHH CHUU:hairpunk:

etbu
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by lhspanther
to talk about either of these teams as being slow is an outrage both have great team speed. I know for a fact that all of libertys defense runs a 4.7 or better. They have the fasetes guy in the district and the second fastest. While i did watch those twins run the quarter from bh i never thought that transfered as well to football speed. Anywho Libertys stadium is in perfect shape for any team to play on. Barbers hill has an unlimited money supply and we dont so they can furnish better looking things for their kids. I know the locker rooms never bothered me or the shape of the field, plus teams should worry about the game not how nice a football stadium is.
I was over last week on the visitor side and Rbarker fasten your feet to your ankles if you are going to walk on the BLEACHES.

sahen
11-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Are you calling me a Baylor Bear?
no he is saying that i was the one that was talkin about natural grass by the coast....

BlueBlood
11-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Interesting turn of events in this district. However, I will go with the Hill to go undefeated in district and reclaim the championship. Barbers Hill 28 and Liberty 14.

park place 45
11-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Liberty doesn't care about how good there facilities look.....it is a football town....all that matters in liberty is football and we will see friday what happens to BH.

BHtheHILL
11-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I am sure Liberty has plenty of speed, they always do. But the Hill boys Defense will shut them down!! & the Offense still has plenty of play makers. BH 28 Liberty 7

HillBoy
11-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Man i can't wait till Friday.

lhspanther
11-01-2005, 05:34 PM
i agree turf conditions matter. If its damp, drenched, snowy, or iced over. But grass is grass, it may make a .000000000001 difference in the game if that. Never have seen a game that had everything to do with how bad the field was, on a perfectly good night. With the exception of the year splendora had the dust bowl. come on now. But we are do agree that libertys field is not the best but i just dont think either team thinks about it once they hit the field.

EAGLETOWN
11-01-2005, 07:43 PM
The Hill's defense is just to tough this year for Liberty.

I don't see Liberty scoring more than 14 points.

We gave the ball to Huffman how many times and they could only muster 17 points and Liberty just squeeked by them not to mention they lost to Splendora.

PJ and the offense are getting better every week.

The Hill has been to much for everyone in the district this year.

We have had numerous turnovers and still won the games.

After Friday the district standings will be as follows.

:D BH #1 :D

Y
A
W
N

:confused: Cleveland, Huffman, Liberty. Splendora can fight for second, third and playoff spots. :confused:

Y
A
W
N

:( Tarkington well they are in our district. :(

I picking BH big this week.

The Hill will show everyone why they are the best team in the District this year by far.

BH 35 :clap:
Liberty 14 :(

Rainman
11-01-2005, 08:07 PM
First I would like to apologize for the mistake on my part about who made the comment.

Second yes a field makes a difference on a night of perfect weather. The last time Barbers Hill went undefeted in season, we went to Liberty and the field was like a sand volleyball pit and I was playing. We noticed a difference and thought about it on the field.

sahen
11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
the beautiful thing about a football field is both teams have to play on the same one...

lhspanther
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
yes i remember that also, i was on the team for that game as a freshman i think, but that was due to rain the at the begining of season against Coldsprings and really had no time to recover. My point was a field that hadnt been subject to that kind of weather, at anypoint in the season, shouldnt be a problem. Of course a field get rain and such, but as long as a game is not played on it durning those conditions during the season the field has no problems.

RBARKER
11-02-2005, 08:36 AM
In the field or in the parking lot, BH by 21:D

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Everybody in district except Tarkington has given Barbers hill all they could handle. This week will be no different. I say Liberty will make it three years in a row. Liberty by 7.

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Over hill or over dale. Despite rain, wind, sleet, snow or hail. In the dead of winter or the heat of summer or the cool of autumn. Despite terrorists, fanatics, idiots and lawyers. Ain't no river deep enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no hurricane strong enough. Ain't no panther quick enough. Ain't no cat fast enough. Ain't no crowd loud enough to stop the Eagles from winning by 14.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Everyone in distrcit excluding Tarkington has given Liberty all they could handle.
I say Barbers Hill by alot.

shellman54
11-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Huffman:

Bh by 14
Liberty by 1

Cleveland:

Bh by 21
Liberty lost by 14

Splendora:

BH by 6
Liberty by 4

Who gave who more than they could handle?

lhspanther
11-02-2005, 11:13 AM
i can't say we can compare them as how they play other teams. Heres how i look at. Everyone in this district for 3 or four years thought there would never be a day when Barbers Hill would lose a game, and espicially no to liberty. Every one was intemidated by barbers hill, their stadium their players even your fans. This is just an opinion but the last few years i think alot of teams arent intemidated by yall. Don't get me wrong yall have a great team, thats just a theory i have. It's not like yall have had bad teams or anything. I just think yall lost a little swagger over the last few years and other teams have picked theirs up. And dont try to say that intimidation has nothing to do with the game, because what do you think people see in a Ray lewis or Rodney Harrison..... intimidation....

Rainman
11-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Teams in the district have improved, but Liberty will lose to BH

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:09 PM
i can't say we can compare them as how they play other teams. Heres how i look at. Everyone in this district for 3 or four years thought there would never be a day when Barbers Hill would lose a game, and espicially no to liberty. Every one was intemidated by barbers hill, their stadium their players even your fans. This is just an opinion but the last few years i think alot of teams arent intemidated by yall. Don't get me wrong yall have a great team, thats just a theory i have. It's not like yall have had bad teams or anything. I just think yall lost a little swagger over the last few years and other teams have picked theirs up. And dont try to say that intimidation has nothing to do with the game, because what do you think people see in a Ray lewis or Rodney Harrison..... intimidation....

Swagger is back.

Big C
11-02-2005, 01:12 PM

Get ready for our intimidating players. Have you seen the size of some of them? Oh Boy!!!!!

HillBoy
11-02-2005, 01:18 PM

I agree with you about the swagger we haven't seemed to have it but this team has brought it back. Get ready for a hard hitting defense that will wear you out and an offense that is loaded with big playmakers. Lets go BH makes some chins bleed!

sweetwater07
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
don't know anything about either of these teams but i'm gonna say LH.......where is BH anyways??

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
don't know anything about either of these teams but i'm gonna say LH.......where is BH anyways??

Right on top of the largest salt dome in Texas. Right in the middle of numerous petrochemical plants. Come breathe our air and your will never be the same.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 01:46 PM

First it is Libery, not LH.
Second, BH is in Western Chambers County just east of Baytown on Interstate 10.
Third, don't make a stupid prediction, check out the facts and pick BH if you want to be correct

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:50 PM
First it is Libery, not LH.
Second, BH is in Western Chambers County just east of Baytown on Interstate 10.
Third, don't make a stupid prediction, check out the facts and pick BH if you want to be correct

Yea. What he said.

EAGLETOWN
11-02-2005, 02:38 PM
If the Hill can ever eliminate the mistakes and turnovers they are going to be hard if not impossible to beat.

The Eagles are winning district with a mass of mistakes and turnovers this year.

It is the only reason any of the district games have even been close this year.

Our defense is the back bone of this team they have kept us in games where the turnovers should have killed us.

BH has had some real good teams in the past, but they played mistake free football a majority of the time.

I have been watching BH football for many, many years and this team has as much or more talent than any other teams in the past.

The defense has been consistant all year, if the offense would just get that way.

This team has so much talent and so many play makers if the offense ever get it all together and plays the type of game they are capable of and with our defense playing the way they are I feel sorry for the other team.

So with that being said.

If the Hill comes out and plays like they have all year they win by 14.

If both the offense and defense show up and the Hill comes out and plays the way they are capable of the Hill by 28

HillBoy
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
If the Hill can ever eliminate the mistakes and turnovers they are going to be hard if not impossible to beat.

The Eagles are winning district with a mass of mistakes and turnovers this year.

It is the only reason any of the district games have even been close this year.

Our defense is the back bone of this team they have kept us in games where the turnovers should have killed us.

BH has had some real good teams in the past, but they played mistake free football a majority of the time.

I have been watching BH football for many, many years and this team has as much or more talent than any other teams in the past.

The defense has been consistant all year, if the offense would just get that way.

This team has so much talent and so many play makers if the offense ever get it all together and plays the type of game they are capable of and with our defense playing the way they are I feel sorry for the other team.

So with that being said.

If the Hill comes out and plays like they have all year they win by 14.

If both the offense and defense show up and the Hill comes out and plays the way they are capable of the Hill by 28

I wouldn't say they have been playing consistant all year but they have been playing better and better every week. And that is due to the great coaching on the defensive side. Coach Byrd sure knows knows what he is doing.

Big C
11-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
I wouldn't say they have been playing consistant all year but they have been playing better and better every week. And that is due to the great coaching on the defensive side. Coach Byrd sure knows knows what he is doing.

Just curious, but what makes you think the Defense has not been consistent?

HillBoy
11-02-2005, 03:10 PM
They have played good all year but they didn't look good against Vidor. I think are defense is good but they have gotten better since the start of the season is what i was trying say. We still haven't really seen them in a game against a good pass offense. Crosby passed all over them but that was a scrimmage.

Big C
11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
They have played good all year but they didn't look good against Vidor. I think are defense is good but they have gotten better since the start of the season is what i was trying say. We still haven't really seen them in a game against a good pass offense. Crosby passed all over them but that was a scrimmage.

Improvement throughout the season is a given. Even if another team has a good pass offense they have to be able to throw the ball and with our defense line, there's no way they'll get that much time to complete a decent pass and the speed in our backfield is hard to compete with.

lhspanther
11-02-2005, 04:27 PM
you know liberty is going to pass the ball all night.... watch out!!!!!!!!!!

HillBoy
11-02-2005, 04:59 PM
you know liberty is going to pass the ball all night.... watch out!!!!!!!!!!

Yah I see that happening everyone knows Liberty is going to run the option its just a matter if you can stop it are not.

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 06:12 PM
You hit the nail on the head. You know we're gonna run the option, its up to you to stop it.

Big C
11-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Consider it stopped.

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 07:05 PM
You must be talking about stopping it with 20 seconds to go when we're up by 14 and taking a knee!!!

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 07:29 PM
And make sure you bring some inspired fans with you. I can't tell the difference in the Barbers Hill fans at the game or being at a funeral. There's about the same amount of noise.

RBARKER
11-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
And make sure you bring some inspired fans with you. I can't tell the difference in the Barbers Hill fans at the game or being at a funeral. There's about the same amount of noise.

You bet ! We will leave the home fans at home!!! The road fans are the ones that can make the noise. Hey tell your announcer to say ignorant things over the load speaker like "You Da Man Liberty" that seemed to help out our crowd on the road.:D

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 07:42 PM
You bet ! We will leave the home fans at home!!! The road fans are the ones that can make the noise. Hey tell your announcer to say ignorant things over the load speaker like "You Da Man Liberty" that seemed to help out our crowd on the road.:D
Thats funny. Thier announcer didn't say that but he would go, And its a Huffman........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................FIRST DOWN . He got us so fired up we had Liberty fans doing the same thing when we got a first down.

RBARKER
11-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Thats funny. Thier announcer didn't say that but he would go, And its a Huffman........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................FIRST DOWN . He got us so fired up we had Liberty fans doing the same thing when we got a first down.

LOL, So were the BH fans. We even threw in other clever phrases like.

And thats another BH SACK
And thats another BH TOUCH DOWN

That Announcer may have cost Huffman 2 loses in district:clap:

PlayaJBiehl20
11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
BH will win this one for sure.

pantherpop
11-02-2005, 07:59 PM
I heard he was a preacher and that he was a really good guy but he sure got our fans going. Its probably alot of fun though if your sitting on the Huffman side when he's doing that.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Huffman should think about replacing him for the sack of the district.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Only a few more hours until prediction Thursday.

AggieJohn
11-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
The Hill's defense is just to tough this year for Liberty.

I don't see Liberty scoring more than 14 points.

We gave the ball to Huffman how many times and they could only muster 17 points and Liberty just squeeked by them not to mention they lost to Splendora.

PJ and the offense are getting better every week.

The Hill has been to much for everyone in the district this year.

We have had numerous turnovers and still won the games.

After Friday the district standings will be as follows.

:D BH #1 :D

Y
A
W
N

:confused: Cleveland, Huffman, Liberty. Splendora can fight for second, third and playoff spots. :confused:

Y
A
W
N

:( Tarkington well they are in our district. :(

I picking BH big this week.

The Hill will show everyone why they are the best team in the District this year by far.

BH 35 :clap:
Liberty 14 :(
i just want to know, who won last year?
case closed

Rainman
11-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Is this last year, no.
The game is on Friday and I hope that you are there.

lhspanther
11-02-2005, 10:53 PM
new year, new game, and hopefully the same outcome. Good luck panthers.

Rainman
11-02-2005, 10:55 PM
All things will be new this year.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 07:23 AM
Because it is now Thursday.
I predict:
BH- 35
LIberty- 14

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 09:06 AM
i just want to know, who won last year?
case closed

Using that logic -- who won in 2002? Case closed.

AggieJohn
11-03-2005, 09:08 AM
it might be a new year but there are many factors that are on our side

1. we're cute
2. your not
3. i'm mature
4. Your not
5. Bhill smells along 146
6. honestly who needs a elevator at their stadium
7. we've had a volleyball team longer
8. it's easier for monagramers to put liberty on a district champs shirt than them to put "mont belvieu barbers hill"
9. You ever heard of little ames texas, aka LAT....
10. Blue & White is only popular by the air force.....black and gold are used all over the nation

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 09:57 AM

1. we're cute
2. your not
3. i'm mature
4. Your not
8. it's easier for monagramers to put liberty on a district champs shirt than them to put "mont belvieu barbers hill"
10. Blue & White is only popular by the air force.....black and gold are used all over the nation

1. Who cares
2. Who cares
3. Who cares
4. Who cares
5. Only when you drive by
6. Have you seen the size of our OC.
7. Then why can't yall win District
8. You can abreviate BH
9. :confused:
10 Our colors are on the nations flag :D

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:01 AM
These brainless top tens are truely growing annoying.
BH wins.

AggieJohn
11-03-2005, 10:05 AM
1. Who cares
2. Who cares
3. Who cares
4. Who cares
5. Only when you drive by
6. Have you seen the size of our OC.
7. Then why can't yall win District
8. You can abreviate BH
9. :confused:
10 Our colors are on the nations flag :D

i like your style, you can take a joke :clap:

eagle2
11-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Aggiejohn might want to worry about how bad Texas is going to beat his Aggies. Of course I would expect un-needed posts from an Aggie and a Liberty graduate.

AggieJohn
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
spoken from a guy who declares that he is from the backwoods

HillBoy
11-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Why can't we just skip Thursday?

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Swipped this from the Eagle Sports report. Yeah baby I can't wait

http://eteamz.active.com/bheagles/images/LibertyBH.JPG

Rainman
11-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Roll on Blue Machine
Stop 'em cold Bule Wall

Rainman
11-03-2005, 12:02 PM
*Blue

Go Huffman.

eagle2
11-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Backwoods, big city, Liberty, or Mont Belvieu. Doesn't matter where I am from, I still think you need to worry about your _aggies, oops I mean Aggies.

shellman54
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Hey, leave Aggies alone!!!!!

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
It's those long horns they better worry about.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 12:31 PM
LIBERTY vs. BARBERS HILL
Thank You.

EAGLETOWN
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
:thinking: The question is, who will return to eat their crow after the game Firday? :thinking:

I know the Eagle fans will, but they won't be able to, they will be to busy serving.

Will the Liberty faithfuls show back up or will they be like Jetback and not show up untill the next year.

If you do show back up, Oh Ye Liberty faithfuls. how would like you crow fried or smothered? :D

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
LIBERTY vs. BARBERS HILL
Thank You. :confused: :confused: :confused:

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Their once was a team named Liberty,
Who will play football on Friday night.
Then they will be nothing more than history,
Because they got involved in an Eagle fight.

lhspanther
11-03-2005, 02:06 PM
shades of an early robert frost....

BlueBlood
11-03-2005, 02:08 PM
I was thinking more like Carl Sandburg.

shellman54
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
ttt

HillBoy
11-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Well BH I know coach Price told yall today but I will say it again THE HAYS IN THE BARN now get ready to go whip some panther butt.

shellman54
11-03-2005, 06:28 PM
why can't tomorrow be today?

AggieJohn
11-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
why can't tomorrow be today?

so shellmans a bhill'er.....awesome

Hupernikomen
11-03-2005, 07:22 PM
so shellmans a bhill'er.....awesome

shellman is the BH guru. Jody and RBarker are just the pretenders :D

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
shellman is the BH guru. Jody and RBarker are just the pretenders :D

Oh yeah, well I can pee futher:D

Rainman
11-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I feel awesome and terrible. I need the Hill fans to make up for my absence, as I am on Rice's travel squad to SMU this weekend and will not be able to attend the game.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
The official Barbers Hill butt kicking is now less than 24 hours away. As one of our pioneer fathers said ( I can't remember which one ) Give me Liberty or give me death.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Patrick Henry before the Virginia legislature on May 23, 1775.

(Liberty, Texas wasn't layed out until 1831.)

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Patrick Henry before the Virginia legislature on May 23, 1775.

(Liberty, Texas wasn't layed out until 1831.)

I think he was envisioning Liberty, Texas when he said it.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
I think he was envisioning Liberty, Texas when he said it.

No wonder he was hoping for death.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Speaking of death, did I mention that the Barbers Hill spectator section reminds me of going to a funeral.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Liberty in all their black will be seem that way after the game.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 11:03 PM
I think it is in good class that our Panthers will be wearing black to attend the Barbers Hill funeral after we bury ya. I still think those Eagle players are gonna look silly in those frilly little blue and white uniforms.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 11:04 PM
You're team will have nothing, but green and brown after the first half.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 11:11 PM
You must mean that the Eagles will be green with envy seeing Liberty win the district title and the brown will be the stains in the Eagle pants when they see the Panthers making their entrance onto the field.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 11:13 PM
I like your zest at twisting words.
You should consider politics.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 11:18 PM
I've always been a habitual liar so I probably would be good at politics. Well I gotta go to bed but before I do I wanna wish you guys good luck tomorrow night and lets have a safe ballgame for all involved.

Rainman
11-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Amen brother.

RBARKER
11-04-2005, 08:45 AM
ITs FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainman
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
It's finally Friday.

lhspanther
11-04-2005, 11:01 AM
probably not going to get to make it to the game, buti want to wish both team good luck(hopefully the panthers have a little more) and hope listen to another great ball game between these two power house district teams. Go panthers...

BHKrystal06
11-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Go Barbers Hill!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!! It's Fridaaaaaayyyy!

park place 45
11-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Over hill or over dale. Despite rain, wind, sleet, snow or hail. In the dead of winter or the heat of summer or the cool of autumn. Despite terrorists, fanatics, idiots and lawyers. Ain't no river deep enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no hurricane strong enough. Ain't no panther quick enough. Ain't no cat fast enough. Ain't no crowd loud enough to stop the Eagles from winning by 14.

yeah just like last year.

park place 45
11-04-2005, 01:44 PM

1. we're cute
2. your not
3. i'm mature
4. Your not

I totally agree.

Old Cardinal
11-04-2005, 01:55 PM
In looking over the whole situation:
Bridge City beat Liberty 28-0 with the subs participating for a long time..
I will therefore project that the score will also be around 28-0 with barbers Hill winning this one.
Hill defensive speed prevails!

HillBoy
11-04-2005, 02:25 PM
It is game day and we got a good game tonight. Lets have a injury free game and mistake free by the refs. Good Luck to both teams.