PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Sweetwater!!

keenoace
10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Once again Snyder has given the Sweetwater Mustangs an early christmas present. Well last year it was two presents. A district trophy and a nice pair of Basketball shoes. Since when has Sweetwater ever done anything for Snyder. Well good luck to you guys in the Playoffs hope to see you guys soon.:clap: :clap:

mustang04
10-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Since when has Sweetwater ever done anything for Snyder.

ever since we admitted that we do associate with you....

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Since when has Sweetwater ever done anything for Snyder.

I believe a missed XP was your gift to your first ever game in December.

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

no we had already made it to december...December 4th to be exact was the day we gave S'water their tennis' as some say. lol

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
no we had already made it to december...December 4th to be exact was the day we gave S'water their tennis' as some say. lol

yeah I meant that them missing it was a "gift" for you guys...kinda like a "welcome to December" present. I guess I could have worded that one better...

I heard that Gilmer left you guys with a lovely parting gift as well! :clap:

wildstangs
10-31-2005, 09:41 PM
The only thing that has kept Snyder from winning an outright district title the last few years is Sweetwater and Denver City.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

I dont think they wanted to give us that. That was an accident. Like a a great present that you want for youself so bad.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
The only thing that has kept Snyder from winning an outright district title the last few years is Sweetwater and Denver City.

Those darn red and white teams.:thinking: