PDA

View Full Version : Huffman vs Cleveland

shellman54
10-31-2005, 12:50 PM
A must win for Huffman. Win and there in, lose, and they stay home in the playoffs. Predictions?

80's Eagle
10-31-2005, 01:10 PM
In my opinion, this is a game of two evenly matched teams. I'm going with Huffman in a close one.

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally I picked Cleveland in this one, but Huffman is playing for pride now. I'll take Huffman by a field goal.

YOU DA MAN RAUL:D

Cleveland is playing like a team possed however. Did you see what they did to Splendora? They are the only team in our district that was able to overcome their D :eek:

80's Eagle
10-31-2005, 01:27 PM
Cleveland is playing like a team possed however. Did you see what they did to Splendora? They are the only team in our district that was able to overcome their D :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

This is going to be a slobber knocker!!

daddy02
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
I have seen both teams up close and personal....I believe CLeveland has alot more speed and is the better team......besides rumor has it huffmans stud RB is injured....good luck to both teams

Old Cardinal
10-31-2005, 01:53 PM
I will go with Cleveland in a good contest. Ole RBARKER and others saw them early on and we all said they were going to turn it around this year.
In the scrimmage BC beat them but you could see good talent everywhere on that team. The town is healthy and growing the school is upgrading both in new facilities and academic thrust. Cleveland is an up-and-coming place with a football program to match.

park place 45
10-31-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally I picked Cleveland in this one, but Huffman is playing for pride now. I'll take Huffman by a field goal.
-RBARKER

Just like the field goal that won it against liberty....yeah right there kicker is a choke....cleveland wins this one.

Hupernikomen
10-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I will go with Cleveland in a good contest. Ole RBARKER and others saw them early on and we all said they were going to turn it around this year.
In the scrimmage BC beat them but you could see good talent everywhere on that team. The town is healthy and growing the school is upgrading both in new facilities and academic thrust. Cleveland is an up-and-coming place with a football program to match.

Yeah TEA dropped the unacceptable rating and replaced it with the dubious "not rated" because they can't figure out what the heck happened in Cleveland....mad dash to the realtors happening even as we speak..lol

Seriously, Cleveland has a lot of upside in the future of their program. Their new high schools is very attractive. The academic thrust..obviously you have some more of your inside info. on that one.

Old Cardinal
10-31-2005, 02:54 PM
Hup: I talked to teachers at the scrimmage and they were instituting a lot of new programming that had worked in other places. Their joyful enthusiam was enough to convince me they are bouncing back from the bottom of the heap. As to Real Estate, I understand there are some new slabs being poured and that is why the School District is grow. I like Cleveland and hope their dreams all work out.

etbu
10-31-2005, 03:03 PM
[Will be a good one hopefully.

Hupernikomen
10-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Hup: I talked to teachers at the scrimmage and they were instituting a lot of new programming that had worked in other places. Their joyful enthusiam was enough to convince me they are bouncing back from the bottom of the heap. As to Real Estate, I understand there are some new slabs being poured and that is why the School District is grow. I like Cleveland and hope their dreams all work out.

A know a lot of teachers who work at Cleveland and have taught with many of them through the years at a neighboring district. It is good to hear that they are enthusiastic about their job. I know a lot of emphasis has been made by the State and by the people of Cleveland to improve the school system. I bet they are working very hard to get it done.

RBARKER
10-31-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by park place 45
-RBARKER

Just like the field goal that won it against liberty....yeah right there kicker is a choke....cleveland wins this one.

Park, does Mommy know your on the computer again?

etbu
10-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by park place 45
-RBARKER

Park are you a peson or a thing?:mad: