PDA

View Full Version : Wylie @ Snyder Video

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2005, 12:30 PM
Courtesy of KTXS....even has commentary. I don't know why they don't always include the commentary.

Video (http://www.ktxs.com/KTXS_VideoNow/ffn/wk9/wylisnyd102805.wmv)

3afan
10-31-2005, 12:35 PM
pretty good hilites

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:38 PM
...that....brought...me to .....tears *sniffle sniffle*

GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :eek:

football4life
10-31-2005, 12:42 PM
wow from watching that, wylie did not play too well. That didn't look anything like what wylie has looked/sounded like. Congrats to the opportunistic tigers.

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by football4life
wow from watching that, wylie did not play too well. That didn't look anything like what wylie has looked/sounded like. Congrats to the opportunistic tigers.

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opporitunity...!!

Wylie's penalties did hurt them...but Snyder's D was rollin'...nothin was gonna stop them Tiggers!

pero chato
10-31-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
...that....brought...me to .....tears *sniffle sniffle*

GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :eek:

It hurts a little to say this, but that last Snyder touchdown was a thing of beauty. Has to be the highlight of the week. Dern it!
LOL!

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
It hurts a little to say this, but that last Snyder touchdown was a thing of beauty. Has to be the highlight of the week. Dern it!
LOL!

Everyone thinks we lost it all when Dee Walker left, but I tell ya...Mr. Wells has filled that hole, and he's doin' a damn fine job too!! That boy has got some dynamite attached to his sneakers!!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Everyone thinks we lost it all when Dee Walker left, but I tell ya...Mr. Wells has filled that hole, and he's doin' a damn fine job too!! That boy has got some dynamite attached to his sneakers!!

I think it's a combination of the 4 - Wells, Reigh, Vasquez, and sophmore Clay. They have great offensive weapons, we just need to block and protect a little better than we have been. This game was an improvment. The defense was rolling, I haven't seen them hit that hard all year....Chris Smith was laying the wood!

There were alot of stupid penalties for both teams, and I agree with what others have said about the officiating...it left alot to be desired.

keenoace
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Great hilights. It was an awsome game!!! The most exciting since the game last year vs. Sweetwater in the Quaters. Congrats to the Tigers!!
Good luck to all in the Playoffs. Stay out of the Tigers way. You mess with the best die like the rest.
:devil: :devil: :clap: :clap:

Black & Gold
10-31-2005, 01:30 PM
That was amazing concentration on Wells part to catch that pass, break the tackle, and then run for a touchdown. Heck, it was an amazing TEAM effort last Friday. Again, Congratulations Tigers, you fought hard and have at least a share of the district title. Good luck in the playoffs.

injuredinmelee
10-31-2005, 04:20 PM

He isnt a pimple on dees bootie. Dee was one of those special once every 5-10 years players that comes through (or recruited). IT wasnt the penalties that hrt Wyli it was the stupid turnovers. Standing by the ball on a punt or holding the ball straight up int he air at th goalline to get swatted down. He should have known better than to do that. The fat worthless piece of crap ref on that side didnt have the balls to mak any calls. He didnt have the balls to alert the head ref who should have seen it anyway to stop the clock whn it ran errantly.

injuredinmelee
10-31-2005, 04:21 PM
Dont take that post to mean that Snyder didnt play a great game they did and they capitalized on the mistakes which is what a good team does. They came in ready and better prepared.

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM

Wylie's penalties did hurt them...but Snyder's D was rollin'...nothin was gonna stop them Tiggers!

Snyder's defense that gave up 370 yards??? It wasn't their defense that was so dominant...it was Wylie fumbling 4 times. Snyder made a good individual play to swat the pass up in the air in the 4th quarter that allowed for the game ending interception. However, Wylie completed 73% of their passes and averaged over 5.5 yards/carry. Compare that to Snyder averaging 3 yards/carry and passing for 135 yards, 80 of which came on one play. Other than the one long pass, Snyder only had about 150 yards of offense the entire game. Like I said after the game, with the exception of the drive in the 1st quarter, Snyder didn't move the ball much on offense and Wylie was able to consistently move the ball all game long. The penalties were about equal so that is pretty much offsetting. Wylie holds onto the ball and doesn't get careless with it...the game isn't that close.

All of that is to say this...yes Snyder played a good game and came out with the win but don't gloat about it too much or you might find yourselves sulking around in 2 weeks come playoff time! Work on getting better and living up to your preseason hype so that 4-3A will continue to get this recognition in the future! :D :D :D

pirate4state
10-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
, Snyder only had about 1150 yards of offense the entire game. :eek: wow ;)

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Other than the one long pass, Snyder only had about 1150 yards of offense the entire game.

Typo maybe??
:confused: :confused:

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 04:40 PM
yeah just slightly...its fixed to show 150 now...sorry to get your hopes up! :p

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Snyder's defense that gave up 370 yards??? It wasn't their defense that was so dominant...it was Wylie fumbling 4 times. Snyder made a good individual play to swat the pass up in the air in the 4th quarter that allowed for the game ending interception. However, Wylie completed 73% of their passes and averaged over 5.5 yards/carry. Compare that to Snyder averaging 3 yards/carry and passing for 135 yards, 80 of which came on one play. Other than the one long pass, Snyder only had about 150 yards of offense the entire game. Like I said after the game, with the exception of the drive in the 1st quarter, Snyder didn't move the ball much on offense and Wylie was able to consistently move the ball all game long. The penalties were about equal so that is pretty much offsetting. Wylie holds onto the ball and doesn't get careless with it...the game isn't that close.

All of that is to say this...yes Snyder played a good game and came out with the win but don't gloat about it too much or you might find yourselves sulking around in 2 weeks come playoff time! Work on getting better and living up to your preseason hype so that 4-3A will continue to get this recognition in the future! :D :D :D

Oh quit makin excuses and shshhh...you're acting like Sweetwater.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Snyder's defense that gave up 370 yards??? It wasn't their defense that was so dominant...it was Wylie fumbling 4 times. Snyder made a good individual play to swat the pass up in the air in the 4th quarter that allowed for the game ending interception. However, Wylie completed 73% of their passes and averaged over 5.5 yards/carry. Compare that to Snyder averaging 3 yards/carry and passing for 135 yards, 80 of which came on one play. Other than the one long pass, Snyder only had about 1150 yards of offense the entire game. Like I said after the game, with the exception of the drive in the 1st quarter, Snyder didn't move the ball much on offense and Wylie was able to consistently move the ball all game long. The penalties were about equal so that is pretty much offsetting. Wylie holds onto the ball and doesn't get careless with it...the game isn't that close.

Well crap, I say we forfeit the win and give it to Wylie, since their stats were better.

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 04:46 PM
yeah just slightly...its fixed to show 150 now...sorry to get your hopes up! :p
Good deal, I sure thought injured and I saw a different game than you described. But, with your color man on the feed from the east coast anything could have happened.

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Good deal, I sure thought injured and I saw a different game than you described. But, with your color man on the feed from the east coast anything could have happened.

we were both out on the east coast that night...stuck at relatives house with no place to go...

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Well crap, I say we forfeit the win and give it to Wylie, since their stats were better.

remind me again where I said that Snyder didn't deserve to win this game and that Wylie did? You guys are just making it out to be "oh Snyder is so good blah blah blah" when in reality their defense was mediocore, their offense held in check last night and if not for the turnovers (note that Snyder DID make a good play to strip one of the fumbles and the INT was a good play) to go along with our guy just touching that punted ball in the 4th quarter (anybody have an idea WHY he did that?) then Snyder doesn't win the game. I just don't want you guys getting to excited about life and getting "too high on yourselves" when there is still A LOT of room for improvement if you have any aspirations of playing in December again. The two "good teams" that you have played this year have been able to move the ball up and down the field pretty well and shutdown your offense.

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
we were both out on the east coast that night...stuck at relatives house with no place to go...
I had read that, sorry for your loss. I was getting a kick reading his commentary that you guys were getting after being at the game.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2005, 05:02 PM
remind me again where I said that Snyder didn't deserve to win this game and that Wylie did? You guys are just making it out to be "oh Snyder is so good blah blah blah" when in reality their defense was mediocore, their offense held in check last night and if not for the turnovers (note that Snyder DID make a good play to strip one of the fumbles and the INT was a good play) to go along with our guy just touching that punted ball in the 4th quarter (anybody have an idea WHY he did that?) then Snyder doesn't win the game. I just don't want you guys getting to excited about life and getting "too high on yourselves" when there is still A LOT of room for improvement if you have any aspirations of playing in December again. The two "good teams" that you have played this year have been able to move the ball up and down the field pretty well and shutdown your offense.

And where did I say that Snyder is so good? I'll be the first to admit that we have to make some improvments offensively, mainly the O-line.

I think that Snyder's defense was better than mediocre. Has anyone besides Snyder held you under 20 points all season. You may have had some yardage, but they stepped up when it matter most. If you make a mistake, Snyder is going to try to exploit it, hense Wylie's turnovers. Now the guy touching the ball on the punt was very boneheadish....it looked like he was going to pick up the ball to give it to the ref. Snyder made its fair share of mistakes as well that hurt us alot.

I don't want to turn this into belittling each others team. Good luck in the playoffs and go win another championship. But beat Clyde first!

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
And where did I say that Snyder is so good? I'll be the first to admit that we have to make some improvments offensively, mainly the O-line.

I think that Snyder's defense was better than mediocre. Has anyone besides Snyder held you under 20 points all season. You may have had some yardage, but they stepped up when it matter most. If you make a mistake, Snyder is going to try to exploit it, hense Wylie's turnovers. Now the guy touching the ball on the punt was very boneheadish....it looked like he was going to pick up the ball to give it to the ref. Snyder made its fair share of mistakes as well that hurt us alot.

I don't want to turn this into belittling each others team. Good luck in the playoffs and go win another championship. But beat Clyde first!

yeah not to take anything away from yall but when Case just goes over the pile and should easily have the TD and he pulls a Vince Young and just reaches the ball in the air??? What is up with that? Like i said, not take away from yall but the fumbles inside the goalline were stupid mistakes on our part.

Hey is Lance Day still playing this year? He had a great freshman year last year but I hadn't heard his name at all this year. I am good friends with his older brother here in Abilene but hadn't heard him mention Lance playing football this year...

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah not to take anything away from yall but when Case just goes over the pile and should easily have the TD and he pulls a Vince Young and just reaches the ball in the air??? What is up with that? Like i said, not take away from yall but the fumbles inside the goalline were stupid mistakes on our part.

Hey is Lance Day still playing this year? He had a great freshman year last year but I hadn't heard his name at all this year. I am good friends with his older brother here in Abilene but hadn't heard him mention Lance playing football this year...

Lance broke his arm earlier in the year, will go to the dr. this week and see if he will be able to play after the open week.

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 05:19 PM
I had read that, sorry for your loss. I was getting a kick reading his commentary that you guys were getting after being at the game.

oh we were having a blast too. My uncle has like 4 computers hooked up in one room so I had my laptop and he was on one of the others just making comments when he felt the need to. Then we put in Anchorman to watch during the 2nd half (yes my cousin who has 1300 DVD's in his house has never watched it even though he has owned it for 6 months) so Ross stopped making comments while I kept up the play by play.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2005, 05:19 PM

He broke his arm against Clyde. I hear he may be back in the playoffs. I hope so, he adds alot when he's on the field. He's just a sophmore, so I'm looking forward to watching him the next couple of years.

Adidas410s
10-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Lance broke his arm earlier in the year, will go to the dr. this week and see if he will be able to play after the open week.

cool...well I hope he gets to play and is ready to go by baseball season for sure. Was it his left or right arm that he broke?

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 05:21 PM
cool...well I hope he gets to play and is ready to go by baseball season for sure. Was it his left or right arm that he broke?
Unfortunely, the right.

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 09:36 AM

All of that is to say this...yes Snyder played a good game and came out with the win but don't gloat about it too much or you might find yourselves sulking around in 2 weeks come playoff time! Work on getting better and living up to your preseason hype so that 4-3A will continue to get this recognition in the future! :D :D :D I want to point one thing out. Last years Snyder vs Wylie game was just the oposite of this one in stats. Snyder Dominated nearly every stat last year . Most yard passing, rushing ect... result? Snyder Win.. This year it was different except on the score board.. I would think that the last two years in a row would PROVE to you that Snyder is no "Hype" but the real deal. your continued denial has cost you two outright district championships. I hope we are in the same district again next year. I doubt it though Wylie's 920 student count that was truned in to the UIL will probably make you 4A

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I want to point one thing out. Last years Snyder vs Wylie game was just the oposite of this one in stats. Snyder Dominated nearly every stat last year . Most yard passing, rushing ect... result? Snyder Win.. This year it was different except on the score board.. I would think that the last two years in a row would PROVE to you that Snyder is no "Hype" but the real deal. your continued denial has cost you two outright district championships. I hope we are in the same district again next year. I doubt it though Wylie's 920 student count that was truned in to the UIL will probably make you 4A

What point are you trying to make here? I am in denial about nothing...but feel free to show me where I am. And in case you didn't catch this...my thoughts/feelings about anything have NOTHING to do with how Wylie does on the football field. Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that.

With the current growth in the metroplex and I-35 corridor...you can pretty much count on Wylie staying 3A with a number of 920. Over the last 3 allignments, the cap on 3A has moved from 779, to 849, to 899 and it will likely continue to trend upwards.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:22 AM

It really doesn't matter how many yards they had or we had. We did what it took to get the job done. Snyder just wanted it a little bit more than Wylie that night. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 10:28 AM
What point are you trying to make here? I am in denial about nothing...but feel free to show me where I am. And in case you didn't catch this...my thoughts/feelings about anything have NOTHING to do with how Wylie does on the football field. Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that.

With the current growth in the metroplex and I-35 corridor...you can pretty much count on Wylie staying 3A with a number of 920. Over the last 3 allignments, the cap on 3A has moved from 779, to 849, to 899 and it will likely continue to trend upwards. Point is your attitude ( about Snyder ) is common among Wylie folks.Common means most feel the same way.. It works its way down to the players..... Maybe the 3A number will go up or stay the same. It is posible for it to move down:eek: as well.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:28 AM

The Snyder game is televised every Saturday and Tuesday in Snyder on the local channel. And it looked like one of our guys was telling him to pick it up. If you look at it real close you can tell. I have recorded all the games since I can remember and he is in #27's ear telling him something. He reaches down and try's to pick it up. And the rest is history.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Point is your attitude ( about Snyder ) is common among Wylie folks.Common means most feel the same way.. It works its way down to the players..... Maybe the 3A number will go up or stay the same. It is posible for it to move down:eek: as well.

Wylie 4a. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL. Never. They will only be a second round playoff team from then on if that were to happen. Teams Like Frenship, Plainview, Canyon Randall, etc. would be a difficult task for them to over come. Wylie is like the big kid that got to stay in little league an extra year because his b-day was just before the dead line.

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Wylie 4a. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL. Never. They will only be a second round playoff team from then on if that were to happen. Teams Like Frenship, Plainview, Canyon Randall, etc. would be a difficult task for them to over come. Wylie is like the big kid that got to stay in little league an extra year because his b-day was just before the dead line.

Frenship??? Maybe but they are the most undisciplined team I have EVER seen on a football field. Plainview...they are like Snyder...have a few great years here and there but for the most part are a good team that competes for a playoff spot every year. Canyon Randall...now they are just BAD these days! I watched them play Frenship a few weeks back and it was 35-0 Frenship AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER!!! Wylie would do just fine in 4A so don't get too excited now...

pero chato
11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Frenship??? Maybe but they are the most undisciplined team I have EVER seen on a football field. Plainview...they are like Snyder...have a few great years here and there but for the most part are a good team that competes for a playoff spot every year. Canyon Randall...now they are just BAD these days! I watched them play Frenship a few weeks back and it was 35-0 Frenship AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER!!! Wylie would do just fine in 4A so don't get too excited now...

And I would add that Wylie already competes with 4As and has for many years. Soccer and swimming are all against 4A schools. In football, we scrimmage Brownwood - twice every year; play Lake View, Aledo, and for many years played those Snyder Tigers when they were 4A. Even scrimmaged Sweetwater back when they were 4A.
Now for all you conspiracy geeks, since Wylie has turned in 4A numbers (920) , do you still figure they are cheating? Since no one knows where the UIL will set the enrollment limits we have no choice but to assume Wylie will be 4A next year. Although the trend over the last few alignments has been to increase the upper limits, there is no guarantee that will happen this year.
And for the record I do think Snyder is the real deal. I early on picked them to win district this year, but admittedly succumbed to downlow peer pressure and changed my pick to Sweetwater. Looks like everyone was right! Hopefully soon we'll be able to repeat our chant from last year, "Go District 4 - 3A!"

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 11:28 AM

your a idiot.

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Point is your attitude ( about Snyder ) is common among Wylie folks.Common means most feel the same way.. It works its way down to the players..... Maybe the 3A number will go up or stay the same. It is posible for it to move down:eek: as well.

What exactly is this attiitude you speak of? That you are a little over confident after having one good year in the last 15?

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 11:39 AM
keeno go lookup and see who the largest schols in 3A have been the last 4 years. I can tell you who it wasnt.

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
What exactly is this attiitude you speak of? That you are a little over confident after having one good year in the last 15?

We're not over confident...we're just proud of our program. The boys have made it far a few times, and we know we can do it again this year. That's all...:D ;) :cool:

XWylieMom
11-01-2005, 12:32 PM
ok enough with everyone "KNOWING" about who is going where with the alignments...

The truth is - all numbers of every school was turned in the last Friday of Oct. Which of course was last Friday. No one knows the caps because they (UIL) wait to have all the numbers and then - ONLY THEN do they figure out what the caps are.

So many people THINK they know whats going on with the alignment. If Wylie goes 4a - ok. But the bottom line is no one knows until UIL tells them.

DaHop72
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
your a idiot.
injured, can you say Whiskey Tough???

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 12:43 PM
That boy has got some dynamite attached to his sneakers!!

Okay...I am reporting that to the UIL....it just isn't fair!!!:p

Ranger Mom
11-01-2005, 12:44 PM

That name sounds so familiar to me....did he play baseball last season?

keenoace
11-01-2005, 01:26 PM
keeno go lookup and see who the largest schols in 3A have been the last 4 years. I can tell you who it wasnt.

Dont care about anyone else. It doesn't matter. All I am saying is that Wylie will never be 4A.

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Dont care about anyone else. It doesn't matter. All I am saying is that Wylie will never be 4A. Agreed.... You heard of find a way to win.... Wylie will find a way to be 3A.;) thats ok . they are welcome...

XWylieMom
11-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Agreed.... You heard of find a way to win.... Wylie will find a way to be 3A.;) thats ok . they are welcome...

Do you honestly think that a school like Wylie would take such a stupid chance to be suspended from any/all athletic events such as "finding a way to be 3a"?

Sheeesh your showing your ignorance!

Good luck to Snyder and Sweetwater in the playoffs!

Black_Magic
11-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
Do you honestly think that a school like Wylie would take such a stupid chance to be suspended from any/all athletic events such as "finding a way to be 3a"?

Sheeesh your showing your ignorance!

Good luck to Snyder and Sweetwater in the playoffs! Did someone say Wylie does anything illegal? dont think so. Could there be an honest efffort the do things within powers to keep numbers down?? I believe that can happen.

DaHop72
11-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That name sounds so familiar to me....did he play baseball last season?
Yes Mom, he plays baseball. Very good baseball player.

pero chato
11-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Did someone say Wylie does anything illegal? dont think so. Could there be an honest efffort the do things within powers to keep numbers down?? I believe that can happen.

Well now, you've changed your stance from Wylie cheating on their numbers to Wylie somehow performing a vague "honest effort to do things within powers" to remain 3A. Black Magic, you and I have been around the block on this over the years. Could you elaborate on your new "honest effort" theory? Fact is, Wylie is reporting 4A numbers this year as they have in years past. If they wanted to "keep numbers down", they would have reported below 899.

SnyderMom
11-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay...I am reporting that to the UIL....it just isn't fair!!!:p

Don't blow his cover!! JEEZZZ MOMMA!!! It's really not cheatin if you think about it....lol:rolleyes: :thinking:

:clap: :D :clap: :D

keenoace
11-01-2005, 03:23 PM
How can a football program suit up the biggest freshman class the school has ever had (was told by a good source), Suit up at least 30 some odd players on the J.V. Graduate 27 or 37 (cant remember) seniors last year. Have 29 seniors and 30 juniors on this years squad. And not have a single fresh. or soph. on the team. And not be a 4A team. Not Saying you have to have lower classman on the team to be 3A. But most teams that are 3A have a few lower classman. Alot of the teams on this side of Texas have lower classman on the Varsity squad.:thinking:

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 03:54 PM
How can a football program suit up the biggest freshman class the school has ever had (was told by a good source), Suit up at least 30 some odd players on the J.V. Graduate 27 or 37 (cant remember) seniors last year. Have 29 seniors and 30 juniors on this years squad. And not have a single fresh. or soph. on the team. And not be a 4A team. Not Saying you have to have lower classman on the team to be 3A. But most teams that are 3A have a few lower classman. Alot of the teams on this side of Texas have lower classman on the Varsity squad.:thinking:

two reasons:

1. Strong community support and EVERY sport (not just football) has heavy participation starting in junior high. We field 3 7th and 8th grade teams and usually have 2 or 3 freshman teams as well.

2. The reason you don't see many underclassman playing for Wylie is that a) Sandifer always gives seniors the first shot at winning a spot and b) for the most part Wylie doesn't have a lot of exceptionally talented kids. The ones that we do have (Keenum, Edwards, Crump (last year), etc) get moved up to varsity at the start of their sophmore year. They do so well not because of talent or god-given ability but more because of a great system that turns above-average (at best) talent into a team capable of competing with any other in the state...for the most part.

pero chato
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
two reasons:

1. Strong community support and EVERY sport (not just football) has heavy participation starting in junior high. We field 3 7th and 8th grade teams and usually have 2 or 3 freshman teams as well.

2. The reason you don't see many underclassman playing for Wylie is that a) Sandifer always gives seniors the first shot at winning a spot and b) for the most part Wylie doesn't have a lot of exceptionally talented kids. The ones that we do have (Keenum, Edwards, Crump (last year), etc) get moved up to varsity at the start of their sophmore year. They do so well not because of talent or god-given ability but more because of a great system that turns above-average (at best) talent into a team capable of competing with any other in the state...for the most part.

This is all true and I must add - two years ago this large freshmen class was in 7th grade, and their numbers didn't count toward the alignment classification, right? I'm typing this real hard so you'll hear it, "WYLIE HAS TURNED IN 4A ENROLLMENT NUMBERS FOR THE UPCOMING ALIGNMENT!!!" What more do you want them to do? Again I will type hard. "THE UIL CONTROLS THE CLASSIFICATION LIMITS AND WILL SET THEM IN FEBRUARY OF 2006". And believe it or not, they really don't give a rip if Wylie or anyone else wants to stay 3A.

Adidas410s
11-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
This is all true and I must add - two years ago this large freshmen class was in 7th grade, and their numbers didn't count toward the alignment classification, right? I'm typing this real hard so you'll hear it, "WYLIE HAS TURNED IN 4A ENROLLMENT NUMBERS FOR THE UPCOMING ALIGNMENT!!!" What more do you want them to do? Again I will type hard. "THE UIL CONTROLS THE CLASSIFICATION LIMITS AND WILL SET THEM IN FEBRUARY OF 2006". And believe it or not, they really don't give a rip if Wylie or anyone else wants to stay 3A.

except for that $5K check that they received from the "Save the Forrest Foundation" a few weeks ago...;)

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Dont care about anyone else. It doesn't matter. All I am saying is that Wylie will never be 4A.

I love the peope that come on here and just spew crap out of their mouth and have no factual basis to back it up.

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Did someone say Wylie does anything illegal? dont think so. Could there be an honest efffort the do things within powers to keep numbers down?? I believe that can happen.

You insinutaing that Wylie does cheat with your Wylie will find a way to stay 3A. Are you the dillweed that plays golf at ACU from Snyder?

injuredinmelee
11-01-2005, 06:45 PM

If you knew anything about the way the Sandifer System works you would know that only exceptional Underclassmen even start, much less suit up with varsity.

keenoace
11-01-2005, 07:15 PM
two reasons:

That proves my point. You say you have two to three freshman teams. Crud that's how many kids Snyder has in it's program. And that's wylie's freshman TEAMS. Are they the only ones who attend classes as well. Cause if it's just the athletes that attend class then okay, fine. :thinking: :thinking:

keenoace
11-01-2005, 07:24 PM
I love the peope that come on here and just spew crap out of their mouth and have no factual basis to back it up.

Sorry, forgot you were the "know it all," about Texas football. I also like seeing grown men talk crap to kids. Makes you feel tough huh! Sorry, I haven't been around as long as you. Spew Crap...... Gross!! I have seen the pic. Nice Tiger HUH!!:nerd:

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Im not talking trash to anyone im simply telling you I think you are an idiot. You are the one talking trash. And the Tiger he needs a meal or two kind of skinny and wormy looking.

injuredinmelee
11-02-2005, 09:42 AM
Sorry, forgot you were the "know it all," about Texas football.
I do not profess to be a know it all, but I also do not come on here and make accusations against School Districts concerning cheating and have no factual basis to back me up.

SnyderMom
11-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Would you two quit fightin' dammit....It's my B-day and I rule the roost today so follow my orders!!! heheh

Adidas410s
11-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Would you two quit fightin' dammit....It's my B-day and I rule the roost today so follow my orders!!! heheh

nah I wanna see where this one goes! :D One of my favorite things to do is call some HS kid on his BS that he is treating as fact...and then watch when he doesn't have any response or is just like "well yeah look at you picking on a HS kid." That cracks me up EVERY time...

keenoace
11-02-2005, 11:55 AM
I never said anything about Wylie cheating. I just said it suprises me that they are still a 3A ball club. Not that were scared of them...crud we have beat them two years in a row. It doesn't matter if they stay 3A or not.

pero chato
11-02-2005, 12:57 PM
I never said anything about Wylie cheating. I just said it suprises me that they are still a 3A ball club. Not that were scared of them...crud we have beat them two years in a row. It doesn't matter if they stay 3A or not.

Hey I can accept that! Believe me, we have been preparing for 4A for years, ie adding 4A teams to pre-district. With the growth rate in the district and the class size of the lower grades, it is inevitable that we will be 4A one day. Like I've mentioned earlier, we reported 4A numbers this alignment as in years past, it's the UIL that raises or lowers the limits after they evaluate all the data. And by the way, here is the Wylie/Snyder history for ya.

Wylie Snyder Year
12 45 1992 (ouch!)
20 24 1993
13 7 1994
17 10 1995
35 7 1996
7 3 1997 (yawn)
26 13 1998
14 27 1999 (Mr. Cumbie?)
17 13 2000
28 14 2001
28 17 2002
24 7 2003
18 6 2003 (playoffs)
23 27 2004
13 16 2005

If my memory serves me, Snyder was 4A thru '01.

sweetwater07
11-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Sorry, forgot you were the "know it all," about Texas football. I also like seeing grown men talk crap to kids. Makes you feel tough huh! Sorry, I haven't been around as long as you. Spew Crap...... Gross!! I have seen the pic. Nice Tiger HUH!!:nerd:

actually no the tiger looks like he is a little sickly........