PDA

View Full Version : Old Card: More arrogant than any WO-S fan

WOS92
10-31-2005, 12:29 PM
With all of his posts griping about the cockiness and arrogance of WO-S fans, he posts this:

To PantherPop: We have ignored you over and over. I only hope we get to play Liberty in the BiDistrict, BC will embarasss you once again and our second and third team will run all over you just like last time. I like the Liberty team but you have no speed in which to contest people.It's a mute point as to who wins between BC vs Jasper or Silsbee everyone of us have an opinion but it just did not take place.
I can see you are trying to retaliate from the big win BC put on your Panthers but get ready it will happen in the Playoffs and it will really happen in the preseason next year....now I am ready to ignore you once again and go on to more important matters....

WOS92
10-31-2005, 02:06 PM
Here's a new one:

Past Past Past-- WO-S had not done doodley-squat in getting to playoffs in years. I will challenge WO-S to do as good as BC has done in 3A --1st year--2 rounds, 2nd year final four-- another year(Played and lost to Jasper for the regional crown) and only once did not make the playoffs.

You didn't make the playoffs in THIS district??

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
OC becomes lost when he opens his eyes every morning

j_dog
10-31-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
lol :D

Paratrooper
10-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

You know this is what I would call an offensive post. Your not rooting for your team, nor are you even saying anything that is an analysis of the game itself. I see lots of trash talking on both ends where one guy says I'm going to win and another says I am going to win too. Some say it strongly and others are more passive. OC is a cardinal fan with the same vigor that you show for your teams. Does he stir the pot, of course he does, we all read his posts. There are plenty of us on here from Bridge City and other parts who support our Cardinals.....3Abirdman, BCCards76, myself and a whole host of others. However, I think it is childish to get on here and have a complete thread of soley a personal attack.

RMAC
10-31-2005, 11:43 PM
AMEN! That's one the reason we have PM's.

WOS1
11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
You know this is what I would call an offensive post. Your not rooting for your team, nor are you even saying anything that is an analysis of the game itself. I see lots of trash talking on both ends where one guy says I'm going to win and another says I am going to win too. Some say it strongly and others are more passive. OC is a cardinal fan with the same vigor that you show for your teams. Does he stir the pot, of course he does, we all read his posts. There are plenty of us on here from Bridge City and other parts who support our Cardinals.....3Abirdman, BCCards76, myself and a whole host of others. However, I think it is childish to get on here and have a complete thread of soley a personal attack.

You want an attack, see OC's history of posts. He goes WAY beyond supporting his team.

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 12:11 AM
his entire purpose of his posting is to bring down others... and promote SE Texas as the BEST area of the state athletic wise... just read his past posts... its not even a fair fight when we begin to debate if he is a homer or not, if he is unreasonable or not...

WOS1
11-01-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
his entire purpose of his posting is to bring down others... and promote SE Texas as the BEST area of the state athletic wise... just read his past posts... its not even a fair fight when we begin to debate if he is a homer or not, if he is unreasonable or not...

...can you believe he calls US arrogant????:rolleyes:

Paratrooper
11-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
You want an attack, see OC's history of posts. He goes WAY beyond supporting his team.

I have seen him stir the pot on West Orange.....of course I have, but I haven't seen him lets say post a thread entitled "WOS1 arrogant as ever" or "WOS92 really really arrogant.", and WOS does have some posts that are somewhat arrogant. Some of the post I would think we were 0-7 team by some of them....lol. You guys have alot of pride in your school and we do to. I think you have earned the right to be very proud of the accomplishments of West Orange. Ya'll have gotten to know me by now, I am a cardinal fan through and through, I just don't think that what your doing is right, but of course I am in no way a moderator, so you can decide for yourself of what I am saying makes sense. I am more like RMAC in this regard. I think that's the reason you have PM's. However, if you would like to continue on this path.....please do.

Oh and by the way.......hope this isn't too arrogant, but I still think BC wins 14 to 7. :D

WOS1
11-01-2005, 12:47 AM
I realize that WO-S, like most schools, has a couple of arrogant fans. And no, I don't think you thinking your team will win is arrogant at all. I would hope you do...:D

OC, on the other hand, doesn't just call out a particular poster, he'll calls out their entire community and belittles them. He has done it to Orange on several occasions and continues to do it in just about every one of his posts.