PDA

View Full Version : What happened McNABB!!??

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:13 PM
HAHAHA....ole McNabb and TO couldn't handle my Donkeys yesterday!! It was great...

I do have to give TO credit for his juke against Chumpy in the 2nd, that led to a 91 yrd score...that was a bad a$$ play.

And what about Todd Devoe...where in the heck did he come from!!?? It's good to know that my 'ole Donkeys can pull 'em out of the baby cradle and still kick butt!!!

McNabb threw 11 incompletions and one interception over his first 12 attempts!!! He must have been having a bad day right!!!?? He doesn't seem to be the same QB he was last year, AT ALL!!

I am one happy chicken nugget...I went 4-0 this weekend!

Snyder won, UT won, Denver won, and THE YANKEES won (my fantasy team!!)

spiveyrat
10-31-2005, 12:15 PM
Gotta love it when the Eagles lose! :clap:

pirate4state
10-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Gotta love it when the Eagles lose! :clap: Yep, yep!! Hope the 'Boys can put it to them again in 2 weeks!! :thumbsup:

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2005, 12:19 PM
can someone tell what Rush Limbaugh said about him again??

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 12:22 PM
yeah but look at it this way the eagles are in the nfc and still have a great shot at goin to the super bowl.....that is only if they play like they are capable of...i would personally like to see the panthers get there but the giants are freakin hot as hell this year....i think the giants will win their division...i still just dont see the cowboys doing much more this year and as for the afc....i think if the broncos can play that good and plummer can keep it up i think they can play close with the colts and hopefully beat them...that would be awesome...i dont like the colts

Originally posted by SnyderMom
HAHAHA....ole McNabb and TO couldn't handle my Donkeys yesterday!! It was great...

I do have to give TO credit for his juke against Chumpy in the 2nd, that led to a 91 yrd score...that was a bad a$$ play.

And what about Todd Devoe...where in the heck did he come from!!?? It's good to know that my 'ole Donkeys can pull 'em out of the baby cradle and still kick butt!!!

McNabb threw 11 incompletions and one interception over his first 12 attempts!!! He must have been having a bad day right!!!?? He doesn't seem to be the same QB he was last year, AT ALL!!

I am one happy chicken nugget...I went 4-0 this weekend!

Snyder won, UT won, Denver won, and THE YANKEES won (my fantasy team!!)

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
yeah but look at it this way the eagles are in the nfc and still have a great shot at goin to the super bowl.....that is only if they play like they are capable of...i would personally like to see the panthers get there but the giants are freakin hot as hell this year....i think the giants will win their division...i still just dont see the cowboys doing much more this year and as for the afc....i think if the broncos can play that good and plummer can keep it up i think they can play close with the colts and hopefully beat them...that would be awesome...i dont like the colts

The broncos are going to ROLL the colts!!

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 12:32 PM
that would be awesome...and i know the cowboys beat the giants but damn the giants are ballin it up big time now...but i still like the delhomme to steve smith connection...the panters are playin pretty awesome and they got a pretty good defense too maybe they will get back to the super bowl

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 12:38 PM
...i still just dont see the cowboys doing much more this year

The cowboys have lost 3 three games by a combined total of 12 points. They have been playing without key players(Flozell, Dat, and JJ), and are still getting the job done. Sometimes, it's better to keep your mouth shut and just let other's THINK you're an idiot, instead of opening your pie-hole and actually proving us right.

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 12:41 PM
how bout u shut ur mouth because obviously your idiotic statements make u sound like u think the cowboys are goin to the super bowl...and the fact of the matter is they arent going anywhere near the superbowl...they have improved from last year but they arent goin to do anything more

football4life
10-31-2005, 12:41 PM
I think that the cowboys may have some more up their sleeve this year, considering the parts their missing, and the way they still come through. One thing though, how come no one is talking about the colts, who have gone very quietly to 7-0, and not because of their offense, but because of a very good defense. I see them dominating all the way to the super bowl, where the cowboys will give them a run for their money.:clap:

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 12:42 PM
the cowboys arent goin anywhere near the super bowl sorry guys

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by football4life
I think that the cowboys may have some more up their sleeve this year, considering the parts their missing, and the way they still come through. One thing though, how come no one is talking about the colts, who have gone very quietly to 7-0, and not because of their offense, but because of a very good defense. I see them dominating all the way to the super bowl, where the cowboys will give them a run for their money.:clap:

I hope they pull something outta their sleeves...I need pts out of their 'D' and JJ for my fantasy team...not havin JJ has hurt me the last couple of weeks.

football4life
10-31-2005, 12:47 PM
I hope they pull something outta their sleeves...I need pts out of their 'D' and JJ for my fantasy team...not havin JJ has hurt me the last couple of weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has lost his job already. You might want to consider droppin him for the new guy, mr. marion barber. I'm a big JJ fan, but he's gotta get in there and prove himself all over again.

NateDawg39
10-31-2005, 12:48 PM
I think the Broncos are going to the Big One

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by football4life
I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has lost his job already. You might want to consider droppin him for the new guy, mr. marion barber. I'm a big JJ fan, but he's gotta get in there and prove himself all over again.

That's what I'm afraid of....=(

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 12:52 PM
how bout u shut ur mouth because obviously your idiotic statements make u sound like u think the cowboys are goin to the super bowl...and the fact of the matter is they arent going anywhere near the superbowl...they have improved from last year but they arent goin to do anything more

I'm just giving credit where credit is due...I never mentioned Super Bowl, but while it's being discussed, yeah, I think the Boy's have a legitimate shot in the NFC. The Eagle's got spanked by the Boys. The Giants? If Roy Williams wouldn't have made another of his all to frequent coverage bust, this time on Shockey, that game would have been sealed before the final buzzer, instead of them easily having to win it in OT. Who else? Carolina? They barely beat Detroit, Arizona, and Green Bay. The beat a horrible Minnesota team yesterday...and they have lost to the New Orleans and Miami. The Boys and Carolina play Dec. 24, we'll see then. My mis-season Super Bowl pick.....The Boys Vs. Steelers, too early for score prediction.

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I think the Broncos are going to the Big One

They're playing like could handle it...It's about time I think...=)

football4life
10-31-2005, 12:55 PM

Yea um, you should proabably chill out just a little bit if that offends you to that degree. This is all opinionated, and then you spout off with a personal attack there. And oh yea, in my opinion, the cowboys will definitely make it to the big one.

NateDawg39
10-31-2005, 12:59 PM
I dont think the Cowboys are ready for the Super Bowl. They are a very good football team yes. But can they handle teams such as Atlanta, a new and improved Redskins team, and if they were to go to the big one the Colts or the Broncos would be very hard to stop.

football4life
10-31-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I dont think the Cowboys are ready for the Super Bowl. They are a very good football team yes. But can they handle teams such as Atlanta, a new and improved Redskins team, and if they were to go to the big one the Colts or the Broncos would be very hard to stop.

Well the redskins were thoroughly dominated yesterday by the giants, whom the cowboys have beaten, and the 'boys shouldve trounced the 'skins. Yes they are very improved, especially old man brunell, but I think its a two team race with the 'boys and giants.

spiveyrat
10-31-2005, 01:21 PM

You heard it here first... from here on out, the Cowboys lose. :rolleyes: :hand: :tongue:

Keith7
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
The cowboys have lost 3 three games by a combined total of 12 points. They have been playing without key players(Flozell, Dat, and JJ), and are still getting the job done. Sometimes, it's better to keep your mouth shut and just let other's THINK you're an idiot, instead of opening your pie-hole and actually proving us right.

Yea but true champs win close games, the cowboys are overrated and have played an easy schedule.. Not 1 announcer has even mentioned the loss of Flozell or Dat (because they have been insignificant).. and the only way they mention JJ is if they are tlaking about Marion Barber taking his spot.. so maybe you should shut your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about.. the Cowboys will blow it this year like they always do.. you can count on that.. Idiot

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 01:48 PM
exactly thanks keith7 cuz i did not feel like typing that same thing

TPlinebacker53
10-31-2005, 01:52 PM
mcnabb choked when he went up against the broncos defense. he couldn't handle there blitzing. T.O. got lucky on that 90 yard run, if champ was 100% he would have shut T.O. down.

GO BRONCOS

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 01:55 PM
Blah Blah Blah!!! Two teams go to the Super Bowl, one from the NFC and one from the AFC. The Boys have beaten two of the top 3 NFC teams, and their losses were flukes...and they'll beat Carolina in December. Who do you think will represent the NFC, super-genius-Keith7?

Go Cowboys!

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
as bad as some think dallas is, philly is alot worse.

Keith7
10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Blah Blah Blah!!! Two teams go to the Super Bowl, one from the NFC and one from the AFC. The Boys have beaten two of the top 3 NFC teams, and their losses were flukes...and they'll beat Carolina in December. Who do you think will represent the NFC, super-genius-Keith7?

Go Cowboys!

2 of the top 3 NFC teams?!?! who was that?? I know you arn't talking about the Eagles, becuase this whole thread was made to tear down the eagles and say they arn't the best team in the NFC..

You wanna know who I think will represent the NFC in the superbowl??? I think it will be what ever team goes into the playoffs the hottest, and that will either be Carolina, New York, or Atlanta...

If the Philadelphia Defense plays like they have the past 5 years, they have a chance to return, but from how they have played this early in the season, things don't look good..

I don't like to call people names, but I thought it was retarded that you would call ro_tex_solja stupid for stating his opinion, and it hurt your lil feelings

Keith7
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by TPlinebacker53
if champ was 100% he would have shut T.O. down.

GO BRONCOS

yea and if McNabb was 100% the broncos would have gotten stomped

Keith7
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
as bad as some think dallas is, philly is alot worse.

Don't speak so soon, the season is only half over.. when its all said and done we will see who is truely worse

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2005, 02:06 PM
new york won't make it, yesterday just showed how bad washington is, new york has the 29th ranked defense and that will catch up with them against the better teams.

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm crushed :( :( :(

GO COWBOYS!!! :D

Keith7
10-31-2005, 03:13 PM
I'm crushed :( :( :(

GO COWBOYS!!! :D

i'm sorry.. cowboys are the bomb never mind.. please accept my appologies

Bullaholic
10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'm sorry.. cowboys are the bomb never mind.. please accept my appologies

It only gets better, Keith......the Cowboys are going to whip Philly for the second time this season and in their own house in front of a MNF audience. Don't watch--you ain't going to like it.

pirate4state
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't like to call people names, but I thought it was retarded that you would call ro_tex_solja stupid for stating his opinion, and it hurt your lil feelings You are on FIRE!!! :evillaugh ;) :D

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It only gets better, Keith......the Cowboys are going to whip Philly for the second time this season and in their own house in front of a MNF audience. Don't watch--you ain't going to like it.

WORD UP!!!

pirate4state
10-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Go ahead and call me :crazy: b/c I believe my brother (a die hard Cowboy fan) when he tells me that it'll be Dallas & Indy in the BOWL :) :eyetwitch :smoker: :nerd:

Quick get me Vegas on the phone!! :evillaugh

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 03:40 PM
yea and if McNabb was 100% the broncos would have gotten stomped

Bologna!! McNabb has been looking horrible for a while now...

handNthedirt
10-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't be surprised when the Eagles keep losing and TO throws another one of his fits, demanding to be traded.

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 04:02 PM
u are not getting the point... we arent saying the eagles are goin to go to the super bowl...i simply stated I THINK the cowboys will not be goin anywhere near the super bowl....its between carolina atlanta or new york....right now the hottest team is new york but i like carolina in the super bowl...sorry but just because im from texas i do not have to lie to myself and say the cowboys are the best in the nfc...enough said.....

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2005, 04:03 PM
if you think new york is better than dallas your wrong, their defense is horrible and will get them beat against better teams.

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 04:03 PM
u are not getting the point... we arent saying the eagles are goin to go to the super bowl...i simply stated I THINK the cowboys will not be goin anywhere near the super bowl....its between carolina atlanta or new york....right now the hottest team is new york but i like carolina in the super bowl...sorry but just because im from texas i do not have to lie to myself and say the cowboys are the best in the nfc...enough said.....

I got your point a long time ago. =)

ro_tex_solja
10-31-2005, 04:05 PM
thank u snyder mom for realizing i also have my own opinion on the cowboys.....

Keith7
10-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Bologna!! McNabb has been looking horrible for a while now...

:doh: :doh: except for last season when he lead the Eagles to the superbowl.. doh:

Bullaholic
10-31-2005, 05:27 PM
:doh: :doh: except for last season when he lead the Eagles to the superbowl.. doh:

Yep, the Eagles are getting right up there with the Bills, Keith.

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 05:30 PM

That was LAST year...this is THIS year...and he looks like Crappola!!

DaHop72
10-31-2005, 05:32 PM
That was LAST year...this is THIS year...and he looks like Crappola!!
Gee, Mom quit candy coating it and tell us how you really feel.:D :D

SnyderMom
10-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Gee, Mom quit candy coating it and tell us how you really feel.:D :D

sorry...can't help myself...lol :rolleyes: :D

YBS
10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Not an Eagles fan but McNabb is carrying that offense on his back which isn't good in the NFL...anyone ever heard of this guy named Brett Favre...he struggles when he has to carry his team too...Rush Limbaugh's statements were idiotic to put it politely

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by YBS
Not an Eagles fan but McNabb is carrying that offense on his back which isn't good in the NFL...anyone ever heard of this guy named Brett Favre...he struggles when he has to carry his team too...Rush Limbaugh's statements were idiotic to put it politely

Favre is done....

Keith7
11-01-2005, 02:38 AM
McNabb is still a premier NFL QB, but playing w/ a sports hernia and passing 50 times a game isn't the best idea for the eagles

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2005, 02:41 AM
the Iggles... hmmm