PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs. Navasota

powerranger
10-31-2005, 09:55 AM
Well it's our last game, whats gonna happen this week?? This has been a interesting season for the tigers.

left side
10-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Sealy has something to prove. It might there last game but they still want to go out on top. Navasota has been having some problems this year. I think it will be a good game. But sealy will go away with it in the second half.

UPanIN
10-31-2005, 12:31 PM
Sealy wins by 14

NHSRattler60
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
I haven't seen sealy play, but I hear they have a few back from last year. This year, they have something to prove, unfortunatly, this Division is pretty much clenched between Hempstead, Rice and Bellville, so it's the battle of 4th place.

Good Luck, I'll be in Navasota and then the Ren Fest (5 miles from my house by the way)

hoosierdaddy
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
I would love to see the Rattlers end the season on a high note but I know things don't always go in the visitors favor in Sealy, USA. I have to take the Tigers in this one but I bet it's a close game.

Old QB
11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
I've seen both teams & in my opinion, Sealy is better team than Navasota. In fact, even though Hempstead beat Sealy I was much more impressed with Sealy than Hempstead. Sealy should be in the playoffs & not Hempstead. I predict Hempstead will get burned bad in their first playoff game - especially if they plan Cameron. Sorry bobcat fans. You had a much better team this year, but you've still got a ways to go.

BlueBlood
11-02-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll go with Sealy by 21. Easy call.

left side
11-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by hoosierdaddy
I would love to see the Rattlers end the season on a high note but I know things don't always go in the visitors favor in Sealy, USA. I have to take the Tigers in this one but I bet it's a close game.

So your saying sealy gets help from the refs when they're at home?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Go Sealy!!!

BrahmaDAD70
11-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Here goes that Sealy homer ref thing again.
Just beat them by 30 and dont worry about the refs.
I dont think they will need them but dont keep the game
close so someone or something like a yellow flag can beat you.
Sealy 28 Navasota 17

Gobbla2001
11-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Home field advantage?

That's when you're more worried about dressing out in a locker-room the size of an outhouse...

Also that 'Home of Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson' sign doesn't help the opposing team...

Fact is that Sealy just played tougher there, play tough anywhere...

Insanity_Strikes_Again
11-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Sealy 18 Navasota 12

powerranger
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the complements Old QB and Gobbla. We did have a playoff team this year, but there is nothing we can do now. We plan on playing hard our last game and keeping our "pride."

hoosierdaddy
11-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by left side
So your saying sealy gets help from the refs when they're at home?

I'm not saying the refs are dirty but there is always something of a home town slant. It happens a lot of places, not just Sealy. There is just no such thing as complete impartiality in this world and visitors just don't get the breaks. I would never imply that officials cheat and I sure wouldn't want to do their job. In this case, I think sealy will win because they are just the better team this year. Look out for the Rattlers next year and beyond though!!!

seasick4
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
No!! Sealy shouldnt be in the playoffs. They cant deep snap on a punt, so they shouldnt be there!!!!

powerranger
11-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Seasick that was a real intelligent thing to say!!!

So we don't deserve playoff because of a couple of deepsnaps?

There are other reasons why we dont "deserve" playoffs, but that isn't one of them!! Think of another reason...then we will consider that, or dont open ur mouth again.

dport_33
11-03-2005, 06:19 PM
well said powerranger

left side
11-04-2005, 01:04 AM
dude, if you think we shouldn't be in the playoff because of a few deep snaps then you don't know the game of football very good. If the rest of the team would have and should have done their job then the deep snapping thing wouldn't be an issue now would it. Find a better reason. then maybe somebody will listen to you.

chugbug
11-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Sealy should be in the playoffs. However they didn't get the job done. The Tigers have alot of pride. They have a fine Coaching staff. They will bounce back tonight. Sealy over Navasota. Go Tigers.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:eek:

:o :D

powerranger
11-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the support, chugbug. We do have pride, and we do have a great coaching staff. It is really dissapointing that this is our last game.

seasick4
11-04-2005, 10:53 AM
But it is what it is...Deep snap, deep snap,.....all phases of the game!!!! are important!!!!!

blame it on what you want to!!!!

just sucks it happened that way!!!

I am glad I dont know much football ...thanks...great compliment to this individual...

seasick4
11-04-2005, 10:55 AM
cry me river and moan away.....I will keep on keeping on...

Dont open ur mouth again....?

Ha!

tigers07
11-05-2005, 12:53 AM
how is sealy so sorry if they won by 55 today

yeah no answer to that

CheerMom
11-05-2005, 01:21 AM
What was the final score?

28OptionOn2
11-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Sealy won 55-0. The Tigers rolled up 572 yards of offense, with 453 of that coming on the ground, and they also had 30 first downs. The Rattlers were limited to 7 first downs and 108 total yards, with 48 of that coming on the ground. To me, it almost looked like Navasota didn't show up. Sealy was up 35-0 at the half, then cruised down the stretch. It seems the Sealy staff had their kids ready to play, despite the fact that there were no play-off implications riding on the game. Sealy is probably one of the best 3A teams in the state that didn't make the play-offs. They are a better team than Hempstead, but it's a shame the Tigers didn't do the things they needed to do to capture a post season spot. Navasota, on the other hand, looked like they just wanted to get the season over with. Having said that, I think both teams will bounce back next year and be very competative. Both schools have great coaching staffs and quite a few young, talented players.

Good luck to all district 20-AAA teams in the play-offs!