PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie vs. SA Lakeview

Grandstander
08-29-2002, 08:58 PM
Does anybody know enough about Abilene Wylie and/or Lakeview to make a prediction
about the game? I haven't heard much about either team. Just that Lakeview is fast.

GATORADE
08-31-2002, 02:01 AM
wylie defeated the chiefs 31-7. The bulldogs dominated the whole game. Felts had 2 interceptions along with a 37yd touchdown run on a sweep. The defense and offense were very solid. Look for a stand out year for the dogs.

[This message has been edited by GATORADE (edited August 31, 2002).]

whsfan
08-31-2002, 03:47 PM
I thought the Bulldogs just flat played harder than the Chiefs. Lot's of hustle!

Originally posted by GATORADE:
wylie defeated the chiefs 31-7. The bulldogs dominated the whole game. Felts had 2 interceptions along with a 37yd touchdown run on a sweep. The defense and offense were very solid. Look for a stand out year for the dogs.

[This message has been edited by GATORADE (edited August 31, 2002).]

pero chato
09-01-2002, 03:43 PM
The Chiefs appeared to be bitten by the injury bug. Their starting quarterback and another team captain (don't know his position) were on crutches before the game. Then they lost their all state running back in the second (or third) quarter. Aside from that, I think Wylie showed signs of being on the right track. Defensively, I was impressed with the aggressiveness, especially the linebackers. Offensively, we will have to throw the ball better. I don't like the "two quarterback split" but if it wins games... The pre-District schedule justs gets tougher with Snyder, Aledo, Graham and Sweetwater.