PDA

View Full Version : This post may anger some

eagles_victory
10-30-2005, 07:21 PM
After his 5 int performance today and other struggles he has had this season is Brett Favre done?

BrahmaDAD70
10-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Im not a Packer fan but I am a fan of the game
and its gettin real ugly real fast for Favre.
Say it isnt over Bret.
But please go out with dignity before its too late.
May be time to pass the torch.
Thanks for the good times.

AggieJohn
10-30-2005, 07:26 PM
you can't blame it completely on farve, that is the packers season, he lost his two best recievers, his starting running back and some guy on defense

GreenMonster
10-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Favre probably should have retired last year. He still has one of the best arm's in the game he just has no supporting cast.

eagles_victory
10-30-2005, 07:31 PM
His decsion making has been horrible the last 2 or 3 years. He is throwing too many jump balls he dosen't have the receivers who are going to catch them. I don't know many recievers that can catch some of those passes.

Whsdogs
10-30-2005, 09:54 PM
not sure how many td's he thew in this game but going into the game he led the NFL in TD passes with 14..but he should call it quits pretty soon and spend some time with that family of his...

Hupernikomen
10-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you can't blame it completely on farve, that is the packers season, he lost his two best recievers, his starting running back and some guy on defense

Hey I agree that guy on defense they lost certainly deserves a lot of the blame for the 5 ints. Favre threw today!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Just like when we Cowboy fans watched Troy's last year... it was sad to see him go that way, but the fire in him wouldn't let him quit. It should have.

Favre needs to pack it up... shouldda done it last year.

GreenMonster
10-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Just like when we Cowboy fans watched Troy's last year... it was sad to see him go that way, but the fire in him wouldn't let him quit. It should have.

Favre needs to pack it up... shouldda done it last year.

Slpy, I don't know what was worse watching Troy or watching Dallas pass up Chad Pennington in the draft the spring before Troy's last season. They had to have seen it coming. Why weren't they looking for his replacement? I was so disappointed to watch him go to the Jets. He led them to the AFC championship game against the Raiders a couple of years ago before the injury bug bit him.

slpybear the bullfan
10-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Chad Pennington was hot for a while, but turned out to be a easily "tweaked"... I was always mad because they couldn't work out the deal with Jake Delhomme...

oh well... this season looks interesting with Bledsoe at the Helm.

District303aPastPlayer
10-31-2005, 12:19 AM
Farve wont pass the torch to Aaron Rodgers... he's already shown that he isnt tryin to teach his replacement