PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans burning!

Old Cardinal
10-30-2005, 02:26 PM
I saw on the news that suspected arsons are happening in New Orleans.
In appears that the homes under sealevel had no flood insurance and enterprising arsonist are torching their buildings that have fire insurance trying to get fire insurance payouts. Comments?

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2005, 02:34 PM
with your track record of making stuff up, how about giving us a link.

NateDawg39
10-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
with your track record of making stuff up, how about giving us a link. :clap:

Txbroadcaster
10-30-2005, 02:39 PM
I will do it for him

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9397712/&&CE=3032091

BUT..two fires in one day does not mean NO is burning

Gobbla2001
10-30-2005, 02:42 PM
with your track record of making stuff up, how about giving us a link.

Aint that the truth...

looks like TXBC just busted loose on his headline...

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2005, 02:43 PM
if the insurance compainies could stand up and do what's right instead of trying to screw everyone all the time, this type of stuff wouldn't happen.

injuredinmelee
10-30-2005, 02:46 PM
if the insurance compainies could stand up and do what's right instead of trying to screw everyone all the time, this type of stuff wouldn't happen.

how about is shady lawyers and lazy bums trying to get easy money from their own stupidity would stop suing everyone that insurance companies wouldnt have to be so tough.

Gobbla2001
10-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Very good points the two of you have...

Gunna be hard to fix the problem, no one is honest anymore... until the world is fully honest, stuff like this will HAVE to happen I guess...

Old Cardinal
10-30-2005, 02:55 PM
I have no "link" it was just on the National News.

Old Cardinal
10-30-2005, 03:49 PM
To High School Fan: It's not that I "made it up" about Greater DFW Politics--it's you can't handle the truth. I have noticed that someone who calls people liars all the time usually have a very bad problem with lying. Is that true about you?

NateDawg39
10-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
To High School Fan: It's not that I "made it up" about Greater DFW Politics--it's you can't handle the truth. I have noticed that someone who calls people liars all the time usually have a very bad problem with lying. Is that true about you?
Dont cry!

44INAROW
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Not advocating for Big Insurance Companies.. but why should they pay for flood losses if the homeowner didn't have flood insurance? I pay my premium every year, why shouldn't they?

chaingang
10-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I saw on the news that suspected arsons are happening in New Orleans.
In appears that the homes under sealevel had no flood insurance and enterprising arsonist are torching their buildings that have fire insurance trying to get fire insurance payouts. Comments?

its not as bad as the burning Bridge City will have Saturday!:clap:

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2005, 04:22 PM

i can handle the truth, it's your lies about gainesville crying to the uil about being in region 1 and all the other lies you tell about the other teams. if you don't make this stuff up, in other words lie, then show us where you get the info. until you show it, your just a liar in my book. you can twist stuff however you want, but proof is in the pudding, and the proof right now shows you to be a liar, now prove it wrong.

Old Cardinal
10-30-2005, 04:32 PM
You are the one that needs to prove me wrong. You have an opinion--prove it. I will not disclose my sources.

chaingang
10-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, well I have sources and mine say BC will get shalacked by WOS:clap:

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2005, 04:58 PM
You are the one that needs to prove me wrong. You have an opinion--prove it. I will not disclose my sources.

we all know your sources, it's the little voices in your head that makes up the lies you tell.

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Everybody take a deep breath. :)

Ranger Mom
10-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Take it up in a PM, BOYS!!!:rolleyes:

chaingang
10-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Everybody take a deep breath. :)

Thats what Bridge City will be doing on their sideline.:clap: :D

3afan
10-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Take it up in a PM, BOYS!!!:rolleyes:

aaawww let then go at it !!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
aaawww let then go at it !!!!!!

If I am gonna have to listen to an argument, at least I want it to be one we haven't already heard a thousand times before!

I'm all for the "contraversy"....just ready for a NEW one!

GreenMonster
10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Aww who cares, IF your teams make the playoffs they will be one and done anyway so make some noise about that.

chaingang
10-30-2005, 05:42 PM
And just WHO is that comment aimed toward?:thinking:

mwynn05
10-30-2005, 05:45 PM
we all know your sources, it's the little voices in your head that makes up the lies you tell. lol

44INAROW
10-30-2005, 06:01 PM
we all know your sources, it's the little voices in your head that makes up the lies you tell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol
Originally posted by mwynn05
lol

I was going to say "LOL" too, but didn't wanna get in the middle of it, but that is funny :D

Paratrooper
10-30-2005, 06:18 PM

Boy you said that right. I talked to this girl I know back in SE texas and she was just livid how the insurance company was doing her. They wouldn't pay for a new frigde. They ended up giving her about when all was said and done about 1600.00 to fix her roof. Those are some crooked people. They want you to pay in but when it's time for them to pay up......good luck!

lostaussie
10-30-2005, 08:05 PM
alrighty then................that was a fun thread!!!!!!!!!!! :)