PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's toughest test yet....

sinton66
10-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Will be this week facing good 'ol BYE. The cancelled game with Cuero because of the hurricane looked like it put the Pirates to sleep or on "Auto-control" or something. Ingleside definitely woke us up Friday night. Giving up 35 points will do that to you. Hopefully we'll use the week off to get everybody healthy and to watch a lot of film on the next opponent. Best of luck to everybody else in the district. Lets settle #2 and #3 firmly. I personally think Ingleside will take #2, and AP needs to SPANK Mathis.:D

44INAROW
10-30-2005, 10:31 AM
What game (if any)do you think most of the Pirate faithful will travel to see Friday night?

Sinton Pirate#2
10-30-2005, 10:48 AM
i dont think it was the bye week that killed us...to be honest our football team lost a lot of desire to play after they told us we werent going to be playing cuero...i mean we dont exactly have the toughest schedule in the world...but that last game sent a message to us...

sinfan75
10-30-2005, 10:48 AM
Probably Calallen vs. G-P.

sinton66
10-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Sinton Pirate#2
i dont think it was the bye week that killed us...to be honest our football team lost a lot of desire to play after they told us we werent going to be playing cuero...i mean we dont exactly have the toughest schedule in the world...but that last game sent a message to us...

I think we're thinking along the same lines here. I didn't mean to cast any aspersions on the team. It just appeared we lost a lot of "luster" after that unexpected week off. We seemed to be having a hard time getting fired up in the rest of the games we played after that. I'm sure you guys know there are other capable teams in the playoffs besides Cuero. Even if we don't get to play them, there are others that will test us. Basically, we can't afford a let-up, especially at this stage. So, use this week to get ready, get re-fired, refocused, and flying high again.

Despite some of the things said on here which appear to be detracting, we ALL are very proud of the kids on our team. Hopefully, yall will take these things as constructive criticism. I'm positive that's how most of the comments from the Sinton fans are meant.

turbostud
10-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Is Sinton going to get a valley team in the first round?

bjrod9
10-30-2005, 11:59 AM
i think they will play Hondo

sinton66
10-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Yeah, first round is always east/west deal. Second round against the valley.

pirate4state
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
What game (if any)do you think most of the Pirate faithful will travel to see Friday night? I'm taking the weekend off and going to Austin. :D But if I were staying home I'd be at the AP/Mathis game cheering on AP Panther Fan's son!!! :cheerl:

sinton66
10-30-2005, 06:52 PM
I just might venture over to the AP/Mathis game myself this weekend.

PhiI C
10-30-2005, 06:56 PM
I would like to go the Aransas Pass vs Mathis game to see AP's son play but my alma mater is playing Taft in Taft Friday night so I will be going there to cheer my old school. Go Buckaroos!

District303aPastPlayer
10-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Kitty Litter Classic
Calallen @ GP

AJ_2005
10-31-2005, 01:09 AM
ap is gonna take mathis pretty easily