10-29-2005, 07:01 PM
:confused: what's going on here...:thinking:

let's go Texas...:clap:

turbostud
10-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad

let's go Texas...:clap:

Nothing to worry about yet. Its only end of first. But the BCS aint gonna like it.

lepfan
10-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad

It appears at this point that Texas is getting their @$$ handed to them...but then things could change in a flash.

turbostud
10-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Not looking good. 28-9

setex
10-29-2005, 07:31 PM
OSU #1 in the country

28-9 2nd qtr

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 07:34 PM
well Texas finally gets some momentum going with the FG block but then Vince is called for a fumble on a VERY questionable call and now OSU is just given a gift when a Texas defender almost picks the ball off only to have a WR punch the ball out and DeJuan Woods catch it with one hand just before it hits the ground and run it in for a touchdown. Right now this just isnt the Longhorns night. It always cracks me up that people give the "horns down" when they have NO rivalry with Texas whatsoever. Your school has a hand symbol...give that one!

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 07:42 PM
I am not going to worry until it gets to 30. Or there down by 15 or more going into the 4th.

Phil C
10-29-2005, 07:42 PM
This is the upset of the Year. No way Texas will come from behind to win this one because unlike last year when the game was in Austin this one is at OSU at their homecoming and they are fired up. No NC for Texas this year. I knew OSU was going to be tough and unfortunately I was right.

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is the upset of the Year. No way Texas will come from behind to win this one because unlike last year when the game was in Austin this one is at OSU at their homecoming and they are fired up. No NC for Texas this year. I knew OSU was going to be tough and unfortunately I was right.
Your a true fan way to have faith in your team.

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 07:45 PM

Yeah for usually being so positive about Texas...you just lost faith before halftime. Thanks...you can go root for Sinton again...i'm sure they appreciate the faithful fan! :clap: :clap: :clap: lol :p

Bullaholic
10-29-2005, 07:53 PM
28-12 OSU at the half.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pmoney
10-29-2005, 07:54 PM
hopefully Texas will bounce back

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 08:16 PM
28-19 now Phil C don't jump back on the banwagon now.

turbostud
10-29-2005, 08:20 PM
What a fake VY put on the free safety. :clap:

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 08:49 PM
im a texas fan and i know they will probably come back but even if they do i still see them droppin to maybe 3 because v tech had a big win over #13 BC and texas is losing to a well below average team in the Big 12 in OSU...i cannot believe this....if they do not drop to 3 this week i think v tech will if they beat miami and then beat fsu in the acc championship...so i think either way unfortunately texas will be undefeated and probably not make a rose bowl appearance...hopefully i am wrong cuz im in love with the longhorns

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 09:05 PM
I don't see Virginia Tech beating Miami. Miami has one of the best teams in the country they lost early to Florida State bc of an unexperienced qb and a bad special teams game. I think there the best team noone is talking about. The jerseys they wore today against UNC were nice to.

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 09:21 PM
im pretty pissed because of georgia losing their first game because of an injury...that really upset me...i like them...that sucks that they have no hopes of playin for a national championship because of a qb injury

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 09:24 PM
That sucks but thats college football.

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Phil where are you now? Oh ye of little faith... 40-28 Texas and counting

Buccaneer
10-29-2005, 09:29 PM

Phil C - Wrong again! I bet you left Sinton's game last night when they were down early!

eagles_victory
10-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Maybe he got mad at UT and won't make post about their chess team this week.

Bandera YaYa
10-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Maybe he got mad at UT and won't make post about their chess team this week. ha....yeah that's what you think....... :rolleyes:

Buccaneer
10-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Vince Young finishes with 21 carries for 267 yards!

sinton66
10-29-2005, 09:58 PM
And 239 passing.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-29-2005, 10:20 PM
VY is awesome...he seemed to take that game into his own hands. And how about that RB that came in to replace Charles?

PhiI C
10-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Maybe he got mad at UT and won't make post about their chess team this week.

You mean they have a chess team. :)

PhiI C
10-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Phil where are you now? Oh ye of little faith... 40-28 Texas and counting

Whew!

What can I say?

Hook em!!

theyoefnshow
10-29-2005, 11:20 PM
that running back is Ramonce Taylor from Belton, Texas. The neighboring city/town to Temple. He was their running back and if he would have had a good supporting cast, could've carried Belton far in the playoffs. I saw Ramonce play a few times in highschool and while he was extremely gifted, he was very arrogant and cocky on the field. However, looks like Mack Brown & co. took care of that problem and that was evident even last year. He's an amazing athelete and I don't think he can be caught once he breaks. Very hard to take down as well. He & Billy Pittman are representing the central Texas area in a big way!

PhiI C
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
im pretty pissed because of georgia losing their first game because of an injury...that really upset me...i like them...that sucks that they have no hopes of playin for a national championship because of a qb injury

The QB they had did a good job against Florida though. They just didn't give him enough protection consistently. He played a good game and kept them in it.

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 11:30 PM
yeah he did pretty good but still he his no Shockley

PhiI C
10-30-2005, 12:00 AM
It took a great team to come back on a determined Oklahoma State Team that was really fired up and playing in front of a homecoming crowd. Not many teams in the country would have beaten the Cowboys today.

PhiI C
10-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah for usually being so positive about Texas...you just lost faith before halftime. Thanks...you can go root for Sinton again...i'm sure they appreciate the faithful fan! :clap: :clap: :clap: lol :p

Actually I am wrong in so many of my predictions except I am good at predicting Sinton wins! :) But in other areas I am not so good and I posted the negative comments hoping I would be proved wrong. I was right and UT came back and won. :)

Unfortunately it didn't work with the Astros. :(

Pmoney
10-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Texas has outscored Okla St 118-0 in the 2nd half in the last 3 meetings

pirate4state
10-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Cool...they are reairing it right now!! :D I missed it the 1st time around....wonder how long I'll be able to stay up? :thinking:

Leopards,class of 75
10-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool...they are reairing it right now!! :D I missed it the 1st time around....wonder how long I'll be able to stay up? :thinking: Use your VCR and watch it when you feel like it Pirate4state. Thats what I like to do when it gets too late.

GreenMonster
10-30-2005, 06:54 AM
Man, Texas has outscored OSU 144 - 0 in the 2nd half for the combined last 3 years. Good greif.

KTJ
10-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I just got back from Stillwater.

1.) I've never seen so many fans have heart attacks in my life. The first half left all of us in the Texas section wondering what the freak was going on.

then...

2.) The 2nd half came and all was well.

3.) The OSU fans were really nice. Their stadium is a glorified high school stadium, although they are making strides with the renovations.

4.) Stillwater is horrible. Horrible.

5.) I'm so sleepy.

6.) Yeah, we'll probably drop back to #2 in the BCS tomorrow, but that was expected whether we blew out Okie State or not. They aren't a strong team so our SOS would have gone down either way.

PhiI C
10-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Welcome back home KTJ! I think UT just needs to worry about winning the remaining three games and the Big 12 Championship games and let the BCS take care of itself since we don't have control over that part. We can still have a great season and get a bowl game no matter what. What do you think?

PhiI C
10-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Thank you for going to Oklahoma to support the Horns KTJ! I know if you can you will be going to the remaining games also.

KTJ
10-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Yes, I've gone to every game this season and I'll be at the remaining games as well.

I think yesterday was more psychological than anything.