PDA

View Full Version : Silsbee 21 Kirbyville 13

SHS
10-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Great defensive game. Silsbee is 4-0 in district.

wildkat0507
10-29-2005, 06:07 PM
hey we both played like crap this game. kville only lost by a td and i hope that silsbee beats jasper!! go tigers!!

Hupernikomen
10-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by wildkat0507
hey we both played like crap this game. kville only lost by a td and i hope that silsbee beats jasper!! go tigers!!

You better hope Jasper beats Shepherd before you start cheering for Silsbee to beat us.

Split Back Veer
10-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Good win for the tigers. Puts them at 4-0 tied for first place in district with jasper.

tigers den
10-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Split Back Veer
Good win for the tigers. Puts them at 4-0 tied for first place in district with jasper.

I agree Split Back!!! Alot of people had written us off, but we continue to get better each week. Next week should be exciting!

tigers den
10-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by wildkat0507

If you think the defensive effort by both teams was crappy you don't know much football. It isn't always about putting 40 pts on the board....good defense wins games.....Silsbee out played and out coached Kirbyville tonight, plain and simple.

Tiger90
10-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Didn't realize we had so many Silsbee fans on here.

The K'ville coach has grapefruits. As tight as this game was to go for it on 4th and 2 on your own 28 down by 7 early in the 3rd was crazy. He showed no respect for the Tiger def. as many times as he went for it on 4th. It was a game of field position and he continuously was leaving the door open for Silsbee.

This was a great game where defenses dictated.

j_dog
10-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Tiger90
Didn't realize we had so many Silsbee fans on here.

The K'ville coach has grapefruits. As tight as this game was to go for it on 4th and 2 on your own 28 down by 7 early in the 3rd was crazy. ......
Could it have just been a sense of desperation?

Congratulations Tigers! Looking forward to a great game next week in Silsbee! :) :clap:

bulldogbark
10-30-2005, 12:17 AM
wildcat0507 said

these cats have got to be the worst loosers I have ever seen. they have to be the worst fans I have ever seen. didnt say anything last week but as I was walking to the press box at half time (i do the anouncing for the band) i come around the corner and get spit on from the propane marble shaking section. thats what type of fans come from Kirbyville so I have no love loss for them and the quicker they are sitting at the house waiting to bounce basketballs is fine for me.

j_dog
10-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
wildcat0507 said

these cats have got to be the worst loosers I have ever seen. they have to be the worst fans I have ever seen. didnt say anything last week but as I was walking to the press box at half time (i do the anouncing for the band) i come around the corner and get spit on from the propane marble shaking section. thats what type of fans come from Kirbyville so I have no love loss for them and the quicker they are sitting at the house waiting to bounce basketballs is fine for me.
aw, com'on Bark, tell us how you feel! :devil: you gotta admit they know how to dish it out! :p

bulldogbark
10-30-2005, 12:28 AM
OH they dish it out alright but I soon as you step on their tails they run and hide. then they come out at night when no one is around and hit the boards with their msg why they were cheated or the refs were cheating or the should of won had they only scored 5 more TD. then as daylight hits there gone. hmmm you know kinda like a cock-a-roaches,,,,,:devil: :devil: :devil: