11-02-2005, 02:12 PM
LOL... 92, you know exactly what I was thinking... :D

WOS92
11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
:D

Hindsight2020
11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Oh. Thanks for opening my eyes. The Mustangs from WOS are cars not horses. I don't know how I messed that up.

that was so funny i forgot to laugh.

[/sarcasm]

RBARKER
11-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
I could say something really horrible here, but I will use restraint. All of my WO-S bretheren are thinking the same thing.

Oh come on. do tell:thinking:

WOS92
11-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Can't do it. I'd love to, but I can't. Maybe a PM just between you and me, but I'm really trying here...

Hindsight2020
11-02-2005, 02:52 PM
I could say something really horrible here, but I will use restraint. All of my WO-S bretheren are thinking the same thing.

he misspelled beaslEy, lol

wos fan1
11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
:confused: And???

Paratrooper
11-02-2005, 06:44 PM
I guess Dan Hooks game plan for this game will be to pass.........then go to the pass......pass a little more.......and maybe after that pass one more time. I would bet that WOS will hardly run the ball much at all against BC. BC I think will do both. However, the run will be the bread and butter. Don't get me wrong, I am sure WOS will run every once in a while just to keep them honest, but the game plan will be to pass as much as possible.

WOS92
11-02-2005, 06:47 PM
WO-S has a very balanced attack, and I would expect that to remain true in this game. If they manage to pick up a big lead (14-21 points), then it will be typical run run run stuff.

Paratrooper
11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
If they manage to pick up a big lead (14-21 points), then it will be typical run run run stuff.

stop it.......lol :clap:

WOS1
11-02-2005, 10:17 PM
BC is a speed offense, not a power offense. They beat people with their quickness. They have a small line on both sides and I do not think that will fall into their favor against WO-S. I think we are the quicker team as a whole. This will hurt BC and will be the difference IN MY OPINION.

I also think that WO-S experience in closer games against tougher opponents will beneift them as well. I don't think that BC has been challenged at all since the Newton scrimmage. That's not always a good thing.

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Good lord I found this on page three!!! Beasley goes down and WOS stops talking? Can some one post the directions to the stadium coming from I-10.

Mustang Fan
11-03-2005, 10:55 AM
everything that can be said has been said. The boys will do the rest of the talking on Saturday at 2:00 at Mustang Stadium!! can't wait

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Mustang Fan, How do you get to Mustange Stadium from I-10.

Mustang Fan
11-03-2005, 11:05 AM
You take the first Orange exit, Hwy. 62, and turn right on hwy. 62. Go down 62 to the red light which is Hwy. 105 and turn left. Go through the first red light you come to and then you will come to a 4 way stop. Turn right at the four way stop. Then make a left at the first street you come to. The stadium and school will be down on your left.

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 11:09 AM
So it's impossible for WO-S to build a 14-point lead, trooper? Okay, whatever. It was a WO-S fan's honest assessment responding to your post about passing.

Barker: Take the TX62 exit and turn right on 62. You'll go over an overpass and then take a left at the first stoplight. You'll hit another stoplight with an Exxon station. Go straight so that you pass with the Exxon directly on your left. You'll hit a stop, then go over some RR tracks. After you pass over the tracks, or shortly after, there will be a white sign directing you to Mustang Stadium. Take the right immediately after the sign, head straight and the stadium will be at the end of the road on your right. You really can't miss it.
Hope I got that right.

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Mustang Fan
You take the first Orange exit, Hwy. 62, and turn right on hwy. 62. Go down 62 to the red light which is Hwy. 105 and turn left. Go through the first red light you come to and then you will come to a 4 way stop. Turn right at the four way stop. Then make a left at the first street you come to. The stadium and school will be down on your left.

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Both sets of directions will get you there, just from opposite sides of the stadium. His directions bring you up behind the visitor's side.

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
Both sets of directions will get you there, just from opposite sides of the stadium. His directions bring you up behind the visitor's side.

Great, thanks

RBARKER
11-03-2005, 11:22 AM
IS it just me or is the WOS message board not working? I can't get to it:mad:

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm sure the phone is ringin...

Mustang Fan
11-03-2005, 11:28 AM
It's not working, I guess. I can't get there either.

Hindsight2020
11-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Mustang Fan
It's not working, I guess. I can't get there either.

ditto

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Admin says they are probably working on the net (post-hurricane repairs, I guess) in the neighborhood and to keep checking back. He's at work, but I guess it should come up when the crews are done.

wos fan1
11-03-2005, 11:40 AM
I got connected.

Mustang Fan
11-03-2005, 11:57 AM
It's back now!!

Paratrooper
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
So it's impossible for WO-S to build a 14-point lead, trooper? Okay, whatever. It was a WO-S fan's honest assessment responding to your post about passing.

Lighten up killer.....wasn't meaning to ruffle your feathers. WOS could build a 14-21 point lead........so could BC.......I wonder how a WOS team would handle that. I don't think it's very likely, just curious as to what the WOS posters would think the game plan would be if it did.

wos fan1
11-03-2005, 07:09 PM
We have the Offense to come back.

Crimestick
11-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Probably the same thing we did down 10-0 against Nederland... Be patient and fight back. Make a play to turn the game around.

Jody
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
This is interesting, I looked at the Poll on here and folks are picking BC a little over WO-S...that makes little sense; the 'stangs are #1 or #2 in 3A depending on who you read for a reliable poll.
These teams are both stronger than last year. BC has their whole backfield back and WO-S has Earl Thomas and Beasley and I am not too sure about the other spots.
I remember saying I thought Dishon was one of the best QBs developing this year and was roundly criticized, on here. Well it will be a show seeing Dishon and Beasley in the same game; likewise, Armand and Thomas are both premium Tailbacks. Maybe BC has a better backup Tailback in Senior Cody Roberts.
I am still a little shocked how BC manhandled a very big H-F squad with 26 Seniors on the roster this evening.

Old Card, can I sit with you on the BC side Saturday. I just can't bring myself to sit on the "Other Side".

3ABirdMan
11-03-2005, 08:51 PM
OC doesn't have the wings he used to have - He has a hard time flying to the top of the stands, where the view is best! Let me know, and you can roost with me at the top. Of course, if you'd rather be DownLow, OC will surely save you a seat.:thumbsup:

wos fan1
11-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Jody,

Please sit on the BC side! :D

Bullaholic
11-04-2005, 10:42 AM
It's finally time for--"Go to your corners and come out fighting." You folks in SE Texas are in for a really good game this evening. Best of Luck to two good football teams. Drive hard and strike clean!

bccards
11-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It's finally time for--"Go to your corners and come out fighting." You folks in SE Texas are in for a really good game this evening. Best of Luck to two good football teams. Drive hard and strike clean!

Too bad the game doesn't happen until tomorrow afternoon :( lol. It's going to be cooler weather tonight, so i'd much rather be on 'regular schedule' vs. playing @ 2PM tomorrow, when it's going to be 85 degrees :( ... lol... Bridge City and WOS both lost light poles from Hurricane Rita. We just have to postpone for about 19 hours, lol! So, while you folks have already played your games, be sure to listen to the BC/WOS game on KOGT.COM :) :D

Bullaholic
11-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by bccards
Too bad the game doesn't happen until tomorrow afternoon :( lol. It's going to be cooler weather tonight, so i'd much rather be on 'regular schedule' vs. playing @ 2PM tomorrow, when it's going to be 85 degrees :( ... lol... Bridge City and WOS both lost light poles from Hurricane Rita. We just have to postpone for about 19 hours, lol! So, while you folks have already played your games, be sure to listen to the BC/WOS game on KOGT.COM :) :D

Whoops---sorry about that game time error. I think it will be even better on Saturday, because then you will have a lot more fans able to monitor the game and attend. Shame the temp won't be cooler though.

WOSgrad
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
I agree. It sort of adds to the playoff atmosphere that already surrounds the game.

BTW, bccards, any indication on where y'all play next week?

spiveyrat
11-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Is there any update on Beasley? Is he playing this weekend?

Paratrooper
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Is there any update on Beasley? Is he playing this weekend?

I doubt you get an answer on this one spiveyrat.

Hindsight2020
11-04-2005, 03:01 PM
on the news last night, there was a clip of him during practice running a play.

to tell you the truth, i don't think anyone knows. after seeing the news, i assume he will play. but who knows...... if #7 is on the field saturday, then i guess he will be playing.

bccards
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by WOSgrad
I agree. It sort of adds to the playoff atmosphere that already surrounds the game.

BTW, bccards, any indication on where y'all play next week?

Haven't heard of any possibilities yet, BC/Liberty would have probably agreed on Lamar, as done in the past, but as I understand, that stadium is damaged from Rita. I'm hoping somewhere in Mid-County or Hardin County :) How about you guys?

exbccards76'smom
11-04-2005, 04:55 PM
The only decent stadium in Hardin County is Silsbee. One of the stadiums in Baytown would be nice.

Crimestick
11-04-2005, 09:28 PM
I certainly hope he plays. There's no conspiracy here, trooper. I really have no idea and have my fingers crossed.

bccards
11-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by exbccards76'smom
The only decent stadium in Hardin County is Silsbee. One of the stadiums in Baytown would be nice.

Baytown would be too far to play Liberty. We'd be much better off playing somewhere around Beaumont. Silsbee would definitely be a good choice.

WOS1
11-05-2005, 01:58 PM
T- minus 1 hour, 5 minutes.

Folks, this game will be HUGE!! I dropped my daughter off at the school at 11:30 and there were already a ton of people there. Should be a big crowd today...

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Will someone be doing updates throughout the game or do we have to sit here on pins and needles until it's over to hear the results?

j_dog
11-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Will someone be doing updates throughout the game or do we have to sit here on pins and needles until it's over to hear the results?
Here is a link to the WOS where there are updates:

http://forums.wo-s.com/viewtopic.php?p=4381#4381

For some reason no one can seem to get the broadcast. :(

ej2525
11-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Go to this site for as up to date as I can get info. since the web cast is down:

www.trianglefootball.net

bulldogbark
11-05-2005, 03:44 PM
WO-S 13 BC 3 2nd qrt

bulldogbark
11-05-2005, 03:53 PM
WO 20 BC 3 about 5 mn left in half....Lets go stangs:)