PDA

View Full Version : Decatur VS. Lake Worth for nothing really!!

NateDawg39
10-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Ok well Decatur is in the playoffs no matter what. If Lake Worth wants in there are many variables to look at. If they want in they must 1) beat Decatur 2) lose to Decatur but Little Elm loses also.3) All other teams besides Decatur get disqualified from the playoffs due to steroid issues 4) I have absolutley no idea whatg i am talking about 5) Lake Worth can get in by payng off the UIL and win the State Championship!!!Even though they suck:D :devil:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 06:00 PM
have you been part of a sub-16 hazing ritual this afternoon?

NateDawg39
10-29-2005, 06:31 PM
the what???

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-29-2005, 11:35 PM
nate you talk alot of trash. just to point that out. you should keep the badmouthing to yourself so you dont seemn so arrogant and make your team and town look bad.

NateDawg39
10-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Well Bullfrog...I could care less what you think. I am not talking trash im just pointing out factors, and im sure youll be a big boy and stop crying about all the little things in life right?!:D We won district and yall will just have to play hard to get a V so yall will get to the playoffs ok?!:D Good luck to your kids and my friends back home.

#1Eaglefan
10-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! I agree with you on the Eagles whipping the Bullfrogs. But dude, I have to agree with Bullfrog, all the smack/trash talks makes Decatur look bad. I think we live in the greatest city in Texas, but somethings just really sound bad for us. I think until we, the Eagles, win "The Big One" we shouldn't talk to much smack/trash. Even then we should still be a little humble. We will have a bad game/season/couple of seasons, one of these days and then the flood gates will open with some smack against us. Anyhow, just my opinion. By the way the Class of '05 was a fantastic group of kids. You guys should have won it all. :)

NateDawg39
10-30-2005, 02:13 PM
If nobody talked trash we wouldnt have much of a forum now would we? I never said Lake Worth would lose and I never said Decatur would win! I said these are my opinions and that I should also say they are JUST MY OPINIONS. Im a fan of football and if I cant speak my mind and give opinions then Ill stop posting and let everything be the way it is!:) Im not here to please people...Im a all around football fan. I am no longer a Decatur Eagle. I am an ACU Wildcat!!! and if people have a problem with me being a fan then they need to get off this site also.:)

NateDawg39
10-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Oh and this goes out to everyone who reads this forum. If I am a high school football fan...and I am also a fan of my Eagles, why cant i speak opinions? I never put down people and I never tell them anything close to an attack. If I get pushed though Ill push right back! and if my opinions upset people then those people dont need to be on here cause this isnt a make everybody feel good site nor is it a put down site! If I say my thoughts on a forum then those two "men" need to have the courage to stop sending me Private messages and tell me what you think of me on this page! I think the Eagles will win. Again its my opinion...and I also think Lake Worth is a good team but just not as good as they should be! They should be undefeated but they are not! Again thats an opinion!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-30-2005, 03:05 PM
at the end of each game the only thing that needs to be said is good game. everyone already knows the score on the score board. you dont need to rub things like that in. thats when you prep for next weeks game. i know just aswell as the rest of the texas high scholl football fans that follow dist 7-3A knows that decatur has already clinched the title, and that LW will probably not make the playoffs, baring a miracle or devine intervention from God himself. as for crying over little things, well lets just not go there, ok.

slpybear the bullfan
11-06-2005, 11:34 PM
LOL, Nate, just serving a little crow for Bullfrog Alum...

LW 28 - Decatur 17

SintonFan
11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
LOL, Nate, just serving a little crow for Bullfrog Alum...

LW wins - Decatur loses
LOL!
:clap:

NateDawg39
11-06-2005, 11:56 PM
HA!!! they only scored 24!!! Ahhhhh! well everybody eats crow right!? i am right now...and im takin some home for the family to.

slpybear the bullfan
11-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Trust me, Nate... no shame in eating crow... the slpybear has had to do so more than once.

Mustangpride09
11-07-2005, 01:11 AM
wow, you got owned. lol