PDA

View Full Version : Cameron @ Hutto: For District 19-3A Championship

ILS1
10-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Any predictions yet??

ILS1
10-29-2005, 10:54 AM
It's gonna be a MAD HOUSE Friday!!! Alot of friends that I went to HS with are coming to the game!!! Everybody and their brother and sister will be there. A friend of mine from Dallas said he'll come down. I read on another board that some Marlin fans are coming down to check this game out,since they have the week off. It should be someone's Game Of The Week!! It's for the District 19-3A Championship!!! You better get there early!!! It's gonna be loud and crazy!!! Maybe we can have a meet and greet somewhere in Hutto before the game?? There are now plenty of places to eat. Chili's just opened up. A couple of Mexican food places,a Chinese/Asian food place,Domino's pizza,Taco Hell,Sonic,Subway and Mickey D's. Just name the place and I'll be there!!! Go Hippos!!!

:clap:

dutchman
10-29-2005, 01:36 PM
i plan on being at the stadium by 6:30 - 6:45. Good luck to the Hippos and Yoemen

rockdale80
10-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by dutchman
i plan on being at the stadium by 6:30 - 6:45. Good luck to the Hippos and Yoemen

I say Hutto takes this one.

ILS1
10-29-2005, 08:57 PM
This game is gonna be a knockout,drag out,slobberknocker game for the District Championship. Cameron is a well balanced,explosive team that can score in a heartbeat. The Hippos are peaking defensively right now and are playing with alot of heart. Giddings was averaging over 350 yards on the ground and 42 points a game. Hutto held them to about 200 on the ground and ONLY 12 points. Hutto beat Cameron in Cameron last year in a thriller in OT 38-35. The Yoe will be looking for some revenge. I think this years game will be high scoring and hard hitting. It's gonna be a packed,loud,crazy house. Cameron beat Giddings by 1 point and Hutto beat Giddings by 8. So doing some simple math: Hippos by 7. Good luck to Cameron and Giddings in the playoffs. Represent D19-3A!!!

Hutto 35
Cameron 28

rockdale80
10-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Hutto will blow them out....Wont even be close

PlayaJBiehl20
10-29-2005, 10:20 PM
I like Cameron Yoe in this one. I saw them on T.V. and they looked good.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Hutto will blow them out....Wont even be close Thats going way too far. If Hutto does beat them it will be close.

theyoefnshow
10-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Gotta keep in mind Rockdale is a bit bitter about the loss. You'd figure being 3-6 they'd be used to it. Ah well. Anyways, should be a close game as statistically these two teams are mirror images of one another and could very well see each other again in round 4 of the playoffs. I'm going w/ Cameron to pull it off because when they have to make something happen, they do just that. Two examples? Last second score to beat Bellville and the defensive shutout over Giddings last week 2nd half.

rockdale80
10-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Gotta keep in mind Rockdale is a bit bitter about the loss. You'd figure being 3-6 they'd be used to it. Ah well. Anyways, should be a close game as statistically these two teams are mirror images of one another and could very well see each other again in round 4 of the playoffs. I'm going w/ Cameron to pull it off because when they have to make something happen, they do just that. Two examples? Last second score to beat Bellville and the defensive shutout over Giddings last week 2nd half.

Nothing to do with the Rockdale/Cameron game. Just an opinion based on what I have seen of the two teams this year. And thanks for the shot at the Tigers. That was a really classy thing to say. What you dont realize is that there were about 35 kids that worked their butts off for this season. Some since they were young kids. Then you come in and take a shot at them. If you have something to say about my prediction you say it to me, and leave them out of it. You would think a 26 year old man would have something more important to do than to take a stab at some high school kids. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Old Tiger
10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
I'm gonna go with Hutto on this one and no yoefnshow I'm not bitter. ;)

hutex04
10-30-2005, 01:22 AM
this game is a toss up. It would seem to be a very close, low scoring game if you ask me. Like a 21-17 kinda game. Hutto beat the same district teams as cameron did by more points, but that really dont mean anything. I could see cameron easily winning, and hutto easily winning. But, to all that get there, get there earrrrly. It is gonna be a packed house, im gonna make sure to be there 30min before the game.

theyoefnshow
10-30-2005, 07:53 AM
yeah and with the exception of two players on your team, I applauded each and every one of them on another board. One of them doesn't deserve to be on the field. Hell, even sent mr. casey lane a pm personally congratulating him. So yes, whatever makes me feel better about myself :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
10-30-2005, 09:43 AM
The team who wins this will only win by 3 points at the most

aggie
10-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Nothing to do with the Rockdale/Cameron game. Just an opinion based on what I have seen of the two teams this year. And thanks for the shot at the Tigers. That was a really classy thing to say. What you dont realize is that there were about 35 kids that worked their butts off for this season. Some since they were young kids. Then you come in and take a shot at them. If you have something to say about my prediction you say it to me, and leave them out of it. You would think a 26 year old man would have something more important to do than to take a stab at some high school kids. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Speaking of classy....why don't you get a copy of the game film and watch those high/low blocks that some of your tigers were so fond of.

aggie
10-30-2005, 12:00 PM
dp

theyoefnshow
10-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by aggie
Speaking of classy....why don't you get a copy of the game film and watch those high/low blocks that some of your tigers were so fond of.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you are referring to a certain #70....I love going to AUSTIN Texas. Especially to 6th for new years, 1st of JANUARY.

buffalo2006
10-30-2005, 10:35 PM
This is going to be a close game unless Kerley and the rest on the Hippos shut down Scott and Evans, because then Hutto will keep the ball and as long as they has possesion will win. They both have good offensive lines, after playing both of them. The center from Cameron has quick feet and Lee from Hutto is just massive. It depends on who shows up to play. When Cameron played Giddings Fitzhenry had a concusion in the first half but we are not going to put in our kicker so... Hutto was a all around good team with a good defense but alittle weak up the middle when we did give it to our fullback. But this will be a good game. Represent DISTRICT 19-3A in playoffs!!!

BIFF
10-31-2005, 09:11 AM
We will

Dogman_1969
11-01-2005, 01:39 PM
The Hippos win this one unless there is some freak injury or strange staff infrection this week. Hutto has been the most talented team in the district the last 2 years but injuries and sickness have held them back. I don't think this will happen again this year. Those lofted up passes that the yoe throw will be hoovered up by Kerley and Co.

Hutto wins by 14.

Johnny Utah
11-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Good thing Hutto has Nice, New Facilities to hold games like this. Could you imagine playing this game at the old stadium, WOW!!!

NateDawg39
11-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I cant wait to hear who comes out victorious in this one!:)

c-town_balla
11-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Those lofted up passes that the yoe throw

wow :eek: :eek: :eek:

GreenMonster
11-01-2005, 07:58 PM
There wasn't an option for HipYoes so I didn't vote.

sicem74
11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The Hippos win this one unless there is some freak injury or strange staff infrection this week. Hutto has been the most talented team in the district the last 2 years but injuries and sickness have held them back. I don't think this will happen again this year. Those lofted up passes that the yoe throw will be hoovered up by Kerley and Co.

Hutto wins by 14.
hater