PDA

View Full Version : New Rockdale Head Coach

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Out of the 4 finalists for the Rockdale HC/AD position, the field has finally been narrowed to one. This is strictly based upon what I have heard, and not necessarily true, but I heard that Robby Clark, Defensive Coordinator for Burnet, has been chosen to fill the position of former Rockdale Head Coach Casey Creghan. This information came from a very, very reliable source and I do believe it. I have also heard that he is bringing 4 coaches to join him. What do ya'll think about this?

Old Tiger
02-18-2004, 10:49 PM
I think it isn't official till the ink is on the contract.

olddawggreen
02-18-2004, 11:14 PM
BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END:
Out of the 4 finalists for the Rockdale HC/AD position, the field has finally been narrowed to one. This is strictly based upon what I have heard, and not necessarily true, but I heard that Robby Clark, Defensive Coordinator for Burnet, has been chosen to fill the position of former Rockdale Head Coach Casey Creghan. This information came from a very, very reliable source and I do believe it. I have also heard that he is bringing 4 coaches to join him. What do ya'll think about this?I think you are correct about Coach Clark. My son is a Burnet football player and he told me tonight that they were all told today that Coach Clark had gotten the Rockdale head coaching position. I don't know about the 4 coaches that you heard were coming with him, I would think his wife would be one of them. While I truely hate to see him leave Burnet, I am very excited for him. When there was talk about Coach Shipley possibly leaving Burnet for another coaching job, it was Coach Clark that was mentioned as being Shipley's possible replacement as head coach. Coach Clark has done an incredible job here in Burnet and its my opinion that Rockdale has really done well in securing him as their head coach. I have nothing but good things to say about him and I wish Coach Clark and his family the best of luck in Rockdale.

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

poncho
02-19-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm with olddawggreen on this one Rockdale should be happy with coach Clark. :)

lotus67
02-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Yep,things are looking up for Rockdale,Clark is a good choice.Best of luck to the Clark family and Rockdale Tigers.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Coach Clark came to athletics yesterday and toured the campus. He didn't really talk to any of us athletes, but when I introduced myself to him and he seemed like a nice guy. He will be officially named Monday night at the School Board Meeting.

Old Tiger
02-21-2004, 12:41 AM
He toured the field house tonight around 7 pm with the family