PDA

View Full Version : Everman 21 Forney 17

Adidas410s
11-23-2001, 11:19 PM
A heck of a game from what I hear. Forney was down 14-3 in the 3rd and 21-9 but couldnt quite pull of the comeback. I hear that Pennington was overflowing!!! Wish I had been there for this one!

vfunk
11-24-2001, 12:13 AM
this was a HELL of a game...congrats to Everman on the win...i dont think this coulda been any better as far as straight up high school football goes...it was good to see that it was as close as we all thought it would be. if anyone beats everman this year....they must be DAMN good. Congrats matthew and all Everman fans, but you cant tell me that last drive wasnt something!!! and that TD by Ty Gerner?!?!!? how did he catch that ball?? good luck to Everman...you beat my rabbits....i hope you beat everyone else along the way. even if you dont...i feel like we lost to the best team in TX in class 3A tonite....period!!!

JBS013300
11-24-2001, 12:14 AM
That is all very true....Forney had a 4th and 1/2 on the Everman 20 with 1:03 to go and Everman stopped them. This was the best HS Football game I've ever seen.

YourMom
11-24-2001, 01:03 AM
who cares????

Super Joe
11-24-2001, 02:01 AM
There were people 4 deep along both end zones with people crammed in the bleachers. It was a great game. Forney gave them a scare at the end with an 11 minute drive. Hats off to Everman for the win. Best game I've ever seen. Oh and YourMom, Apparently there are a whole bunch of people who care. Otherwise we wouldn't have fought 45 minutes of traffic just to get in the gates!

Jacket2000
11-24-2001, 04:24 AM
Damn good game! That #2 has got some hands on'em!!! #4 runs the ball pretty good as well. Two best plays all night were that diving catch by #2 and Blanton getting caught from behind! While Forney had more weapons than I previously thought, I was still right about one thing; stop Blanton and you beat Forney. Everman did a very good job of containing him. Great game by both teams, and good luck to Everman.
J2K