PDA

View Full Version : Assuming Wylie can beat Clyde

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 01:25 AM
where will Wylie and Seminole play? They play liek they did tonight with stupid penalties and turnovers they will be lacing up the high tops in a week.

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 08:25 AM
I would guess either Lowrey, Mustang Bowl, or Grande Comm. Like I said earlier this week, I dont really think that Shotwell is an option.

vet93
10-29-2005, 09:07 AM
How about Andrews or Big Spring? I know that Andrews stadium could handle the crowd...how about Big Springs?

Originally posted by Adidas410s
I would guess either Lowrey, Mustang Bowl, or Grande Comm. Like I said earlier this week, I dont really think that Shotwell is an option.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 09:23 AM
i havent seen Andrews field but I know that Big Springs is usually trashed this time of year. I bet this is a Grande game.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 09:26 AM
well i finally looked at mapquest to see where Seminole was exactly and I bet this game is in Lubbock if they both want sem i equal travel or they could flip for Shotwell/Sweetwater and Midland/Odessa

wildstangs
10-29-2005, 09:55 AM
I think Wylie will take out their frustrations on the "other" bulldogs. Wylie 45 Clyde 6

VINCE4HEISMAN
10-30-2005, 08:43 PM
i think that its a deadlock between these two. clyde showed up late in the 4 against sweetwater. Even though they didn't win, i think that since they held sweetwater to 20 points that gave them a boost of confidence. wylie wins by a field goal.

injuredinmelee
10-30-2005, 09:19 PM
I cannot imagine Wylie making the same mental errors two games in a row. Some of the kids made mistakes that they hadnt made ever. Just the emotion having them all jacked up I guess. That and the fact that Snyder was there to play and laid the wood.

TPlinebacker53
10-30-2005, 10:07 PM
i think Clyde will hang with Wylie they have played pretty good ball these last few games, only losing to Sweetwater by 7 points in Sweetwater. if they can play as good as they did in the second half against Sweetwater for the whole game against Wylie I think they might be able to pull out the upset.

wildstangs
10-30-2005, 10:42 PM
No way Wylie plays as horrible as they did last week again. Wylie wins this one big.

VINCE4HEISMAN
10-30-2005, 10:50 PM
clyde is not as bad as they seem. their sophmore running back #3 is young but has matured into a good running back and will give wylie a run for their money. and considering its a rivalry game, it could go either way.

keenoace
10-31-2005, 12:07 PM
I think andrews would be the best bet. The field is really nice. Has the turf. Great atmosphere!!

keenoace
10-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
No way Wylie plays as horrible as they did last week again. Wylie wins this one big.

I dont think they played horrible. The only fumble that wasn't caused is the one on the punt return. Snyder hit Wylie like no one has all year. Snyder came out to play Friday night. Congrats to the Tigers and to the Seniors on Senior night. Our payers for #54 he is a great player.