PDA

View Full Version : So in district 30-3A, the winner next week is in?

SintonFan
10-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Between Goliad and Ingleside? Or is it more complicated than that? How about what happens to the one that loses?:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2005, 12:42 AM
ingleside wins and AP wins theres a three way tie for second:D good luck in finding out who goes:confused: but the AP-Goliad score not good for AP if its power points they go by

pirate4state
10-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Between Goliad and Ingleside? Or is it more complicated than that? How about what happens to the one that loses?:thinking: Goliad is 2-1, Ingleside is 1-2, Aransas Pass is 1-2 and Mathis is 0-3

Goliad wins and they are in!

Ingleside loses and AP is IN if AP beats Mathis, I think! :confused:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2005, 12:47 AM
ingleside loses they are out no matter what happens in AP Game as AP beat Ingleside for there only win hmmmmm but that puts Ingleside at 1-3 AP 1-3 and Mathis 1-3 if AP loses to Mathis lol so possible three way tie for 3rd

99IHSMustang
10-29-2005, 01:15 AM
I am trying to figure this out also... So if Ingleside beats Goliad does that automatically give us a spot in either 2 or 3? or possible not go at all? I would think if we did beat Goliad and even if AP beat Mathis we would still go.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I am trying to figure this out also... So if Ingleside beats Goliad does that automatically give us a spot in either 2 or 3? or possible not go at all? I would think if we did beat Goliad and even if AP beat Mathis we would still go.

that puts 3 way tie for second Ingleside 2-2 Goliad 2-2 AP 2-2 so not sure who goes

sinton66
10-29-2005, 01:25 AM
I don't know what our district uses for tie breakers, but I'll see if I can find out. Know a couple of people I can ask.

big daddy russ
10-29-2005, 01:30 AM
I just made a thread on this. If Ingleside and AP both win or both lose, then Ingleside is in (no matter which one happens)... at least if it comes down to positive points.
If both win, they're tied with Goliad at 2-2. If both lose, they're tied with Mathis at 1-3.
If both lose:
Ingleside only lost to AP by 2. They blew out Mathis... that's an insurmountable positive points total.
If both win:
Ingleside is -2 from the AP game. AP got blown out by Goliad... wind up with -16. Ingleside finishes (at the very least) with -1.

Now this is if it still comes down to positive points. AP can only make it with a win AND an Ingleside loss.