PDA

View Full Version : Snyder 16 Wylie 13

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Excellent football game, lots of hard hitting, outcome really influenced by turnovers.

I met injuredbythemelee and sweetwater07 by the Tiger, had a good visit with the guys. Waited on SnyderMom and XWylieMom, missed you ladies. Should have seen Wylie's band, great imagination, band members dressed in Halloween costumes. I was told the Burger King even re-enacted the commercial on tv.

First impression, 07 is a fine young man, glad to have met him. As you can see, injured is a little guy and if all those World Gyms guys hadn't been there I think I could have took him. LOL
:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Was good to meet you two. Had a good time at half. Cant believe snydermom stood us up. Im crushed.

As far as the game.. Wylie wont beat Clyde if they go in and make the mistakes they made tonight. You cant make those kind of mental errors and beat a team as good as Snyder. Snyder made the big plays when it counted and took the W.

Pmoney
10-29-2005, 12:26 AM
sorry i couldnt make it to the m&g...had a great front row seat that i didnt want to lose

RoTexRider3
10-29-2005, 12:27 AM
that district is really wierd...I guess it depends on who shows up to play that week I guess! Wylie beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater beat Snyder, Snyder beat Wylie...I don't know,it's jus really confusing up there!

Ranger Mom
10-29-2005, 12:27 AM
Congrats Snyder!!

Witchy Woman called my phone and left a message. She was so excited her voice was shaking....I think she may have been crying!:p

jmcgee
10-29-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by RoTexRider3
that district is really wierd...I guess it depends on who shows up to play that week I guess! Wylie beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater beat Snyder, Snyder beat Wylie...I don't know,it's jus really confusing up there! Its any given Friday night up here.

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Congrats Snyder!!

Witchy Woman called my phone and left a message. She was so excited her voice was shaking....I think she may have been crying!:p
Hey Mom, did the picture make it??

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Congrats Snyder!!

it was the whiskey talking.. lol

Ranger Mom
10-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Hey Mom, did the picture make it??

not yet!

what did you name it so I can make sure I don't delete it?

Ranger Mom
10-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
it was the whiskey talking.. lol

Could be!

Speaking of.....

I wonder if this will shut "Whiskey "not so" Tough up??

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 12:41 AM
not yet!

what did you name it so I can make sure I don't delete it?
Snyder-Wylie ksimm@aol.com is right isn't it.

Ranger Mom
10-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Snyder-Wylie ksimm@aol.com is right isn't it.

Yeah...I checked my spam mail, and it was in there!:p

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Could be!

Speaking of.....

I wonder if this will shut "Whiskey "not so" Tough up??
If i find out who he is I will shut him up.

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Congrats Snyder!!

Nah, I think she and SMom were in their Elvira and Catwoman suits dancing on the roof.:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:50 AM
I think they were intimidated by my beauty. They knew id be the best looking son of a gun at the starving tiger. Yall got to feed that pussycat.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 08:02 AM
okay after a fitful nights sleep this game bothers me even more. I will touch on the officiating. Both coaches should be pissed. This was the worst called game I have ever been to. I am not convinced that this was the crews first 11 man football game. Both coaches need to address the issue with the officiating chapters president.

both teams really played great defense. Neither team really stopped the other they usually ended up hurting themselves with penalties or turnovers(Wylie).
Snyder does a good job protecting the ball. I dont think they had a fumble at all.
The long pass play to win the game.. well it was just meant to be. I cant wait to see that play again on film. First i thought it was intercepted, then i thought the two guys with their arms around the reciever would tackle him.. but he broke out of those arm tackles.
and thats all I got to say about that.

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 08:14 AM
injured, I started to mention the officiating last night in my post but I was afraid of what that might start with some posters. You are so right, this quite possibly was the worst officiated game I had seen as well. The last pass looked like it was going to be intecepted, went right through the defenders hands, #5 had great concentration to have stayed with the deflection. After the one broken tackle, he was gone. I think there are going to be some sore kids this morning, lotta hard hittting went on in the game. Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the way.
Tigers get a needed break to heal before the playoffs, congrats Tigers.

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Excellent football game, lots of hard hitting, outcome really influenced by turnovers.

I met injuredbythemelee and sweetwater07 by the Tiger, had a good visit with the guys. Waited on SnyderMom and XWylieMom, missed you ladies. Should have seen Wylie's band, great imagination, band members dressed in Halloween costumes. I was told the Burger King even re-enacted the commercial on tv.

First impression, 07 is a fine young man, glad to have met him. As you can see, injured is a little guy and if all those World Gyms guys hadn't been there I think I could have took him. LOL
:D :D :D

Were there actually World Gym guys around yall? Just wondering because I work with one who graduated from Wylie back in '88 or so so it allows me to a lot of "water cooler" talk at work during the week.

DaHop72
10-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Were there actually World Gym guys around yall? Just wondering because I work with one who graduated from Wylie back in '88 or so so it allows me to a lot of "water cooler" talk at work during the week.
No, that was just a little humor, go to the flag picture, look at injureds size and look at me, just poking fun at him. Really enjoyed visiting with him at the half. He knows the game, made a statement at the half about adjustments that turned out to be true. Hope you guys have a safe trip home on your return.

Black_Magic
10-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Well Well Well, I remember one person from Wylie early this year saying " the sun shines even on a dogs A$$ every once in a while" in regards to Snyder beating Wylie last year.... It appears that the Dogs a$$ is geting a sun tan.:clap: Good game Wylie would love to see you guys take another title for the district again. It would be good to bring two home.

To Bubba Joe and Sweetwater.. Merry Christmas. If you remember we made this posible last year as well. Who all of you guys said this could not happen... stick to hunting. stay away from home an extra hour would ya bubba??:D

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Well Well Well, I remember one person from Wylie early this year saying " the sun shines even on a dogs A$$ every once in a while" in regards to Snyder beating Wylie last year.... It appears that the Dogs a$$ is geting a sun tan.:clap: Good game Wylie would love to see you guys take another title for the district again. It would be good to bring two home.

To Bubba Joe and Sweetwater.. Merry Christmas. If you remember we made this posible last year as well. Who all of you guys said this could not happen... stick to hunting. stay away from home an extra hour would ya bubba??:D

two out of about 12 years keep it up and yall might even the series. I have gone out of my way to say nothing but kind things this morning and you had to start a argument. Just grow up learn that you dont have to talk trash when you win. Of course your just not used to it on a consistent basis so I kind of understand. I wish you would have shown up for the M&G i would have enjoyed meeting you.

sweetwater07
10-29-2005, 09:06 AM
sorry it took so long for me to post..........but wow oh wow....not how i expected this game to turn out....wylie too many turnovers and mistakes....snyder well prepared for wylie being as they have had two weeks to prepare it showed last night........either way it was a good game with QUESTIONABLE calls for sure...........thought that wylie girls behind me were gonna storm the field.............enjoyed the M&G with da hop and injured.......

XWylieMom
10-29-2005, 09:49 AM
okay after a fitful nights sleep this game bothers me even more. I will touch on the officiating. Both coaches should be pissed. This was the worst called game I have ever been to. I am not convinced that this was the crews first 11 man football game. Both coaches need to address the issue with the officiating chapters president.

both teams really played great defense. Neither team really stopped the other they usually ended up hurting themselves with penalties or turnovers(Wylie).
Snyder does a good job protecting the ball. I dont think they had a fumble at all.
The long pass play to win the game.. well it was just meant to be. I cant wait to see that play again on film. First i thought it was intercepted, then i thought the two guys with their arms around the reciever would tackle him.. but he broke out of those arm tackles.
and thats all I got to say about that.

I have never seen such a poorly officiated game as well - Good luck to Snyder in the playoffs

XWylieMom
10-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Sorry I didn't make the m&g - I did see 'injured' make his way down. I love watching the bands... I guess I'm a junkie in more ways than one!:rolleyes:

Black & Gold
10-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
....snyder well prepared for wylie being as they have had two weeks to prepare it showed last night........

How did Snyder have two weeks to prepare for Wylie? Snyder's open week is this week. Wylie had two weeks to prepare for Snyder. If the officiating was bad, it was bad both ways. Wylie did not lose this game because of the officiating. The Tigers stepped it up this week and came to play. I still think Wylie is a very good team, I just think people should give our guys some credit and not blame the results on officiating. Good luck to both teams, I think both should go deep in the playoffs again.

Who?
10-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Sloppiest game I've seen Wylie play all year (but I didn't go to the Graham game). A fumble on the Snyder 1 trying to reach across....-7 points for Wylie. A dumb mistake on a punt return...+7 Snyder. A would be interception and a bad missed tackle...+7 Snyder. Congrats to Snyder on playing a less error-filled game and they are rewarded with the win. Anyone heard how Jarod is doing? How long he gonna be out?

Who?
10-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
How did Snyder have two weeks to prepare for Wylie? Snyder's open week is this week. Wylie had two weeks to prepare for Snyder. If the officiating was bad, it was bad both ways. Wylie did not lose this game because of the officiating. The Tigers stepped it up this week and came to play. I still think Wylie is a very good team, I just think people should give our guys some credit and not blame the results on officiating. Good luck to both teams, I think both should go deep in the playoffs again.

No one is claiming the loss is the officials fault. Everyone is just saying it was bad in general and it was...injured even made a point to say that both coaches should be upset with it.

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2005, 10:25 AM
This was the worst called game I have ever been to. I am not convinced that this was the crews first 11 man football game.

I don't see how the same set of officials could call two games at the same time, because I'm pretty sure these guys were in Liberty Hill last night. :thinking: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

well thye didnt come with me but one of them did walk by while we were at the tiger.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 12:58 PM

I dont blame the officials for the result of the game. Wylie blew every opportunity they had and you cant do that against a team a good as Snyder. They were terrible.

Black & Gold
10-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Does anyone know what happened to #54? He is a good player, hope it wasn't serious.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2005, 02:38 PM
I think he got smoked in the back. He will be back.

sweetwater07
10-29-2005, 04:39 PM

if merkel isn't considered a bye then i don't know what is

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know what happened to #54? He is a good player, hope it wasn't serious.

When did he go down? Not that it seemed to matter because other than the one scoring drive in the 1st quarter Snyder didn't move the ball that well on the ground other than the one scoring drive.

Also, what was with all the personal fouls? I could never get the game to load online so I had to watch a text broadcast instead and it would just "personal foul" without any details. What was going on specifically?