PDA

View Full Version : Rice 28 Sealy 14

GUT
10-28-2005, 10:58 PM
tt

rhs78
10-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Great game Raiders,another great performance on defense and offense,had a little sinking spell late third qtr and gave up a couple short td drives. Again Great win Boys and what a Crowd. Kept it up and get one more win and prove them all wrong. GO RAIDERS

CheerMom
10-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Great game, guys!! You played a great game against the Tigers and the Refs!!
Looking forward to the championship matchup next week in Bellville!! It's going to be a good one!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

gobbler grad
10-28-2005, 11:21 PM
good game Raiders...:clap:

TheTK56
10-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Great game, guys!! You played a great game against the Tigers and the Refs!!
Looking forward to the championship matchup next week in Bellville!! It's going to be a good one!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

The Refs? How can you complain. The calls favored you all night. Did you even watch the game. Once again Sealy gets another poor showing from the "Refs"

powerranger
10-29-2005, 12:01 PM
I have to say i agree on the ref situation. It really hurt the tigers last night, but theres nothing that can be done now.:mad: :mad: :mad:

CheerMom
10-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by powerranger
I have to say i agree on the ref situation. It really hurt the tigers last night, but theres nothing that can be done now.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Excuse me but have you seen the stats?
We were penalized 80yds while the Tigers were only penalized 47yds. Now, who were the Refs favoring?

Specklebelly
10-29-2005, 04:28 PM
Officiating had no effect on the outcome of that game. Sealy got beat by the better team, period.

Raider Nurse
10-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Well said,Specklebelly!:)

left side
10-30-2005, 01:04 AM
It seemed to me that everything would be going good then as soon as sealy would get something going the refs would find something to throw a flag on. Just for the record, Brad Dumont is worse than his players. He talked more crap than anyone on his entire team. He might be a good football coach, but what kind of lessons is he teaching the kids.

powerranger
10-30-2005, 02:48 AM
Thats all you people look at is the stats. It isn't about the total penalty yardage, it's about when the flags were thrown. When we would have momentum, flag, flag, ZERO momentum. The Raiders were a good football team and should do well in the playoffs and i wish them luck. And about Rice's coach...i don't even know what to say about his actions. "PERIOD."