PDA

View Full Version : Zapata Hawks BACK-To-BACK-To-BACK District Champs!!!

elcabezon
10-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Zapata beat the West Oso Bears by a score of 10-0. The Hawk Defense played their hearts out. It was a tie game at the half 0-0.

Good job Hawks and lets finish strong next week at San Diego.

What was actually scary was that we tried TWO field goals in this game. What was even more amazing is that we converted one of them. That's our first field goal I believe since last year at West Oso. :)

HAWKS
10-29-2005, 12:55 PM
way to go Hawks!!!! Keep it up:cheerl:

AJ_2005
10-30-2005, 11:49 PM
the zapata defense played like all stars only allowing 4 offensive points in the whole game!!!!wow!!!...i dont care what any one says that is amazing...it was a hell of a defensive game...good job hawks and keep the tradition alive...district champs 3 years in a row!!!...stay focus on the next game and its off to the playoffs...great game hawks

AJ_2005
10-31-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by AJ_2005
the zapata defense played like all stars only allowing 4 offensive points in the whole game!!!!wow!!!...i dont care what any one says that is amazing...it was a hell of a defensive game...good job hawks and keep the tradition alive...district champs 3 years in a row!!!...stay focus on the next game and its off to the playoffs...great game hawks

i ment to say they only allowed west oso to gain 4 offensive yards the entire game...good job d

AJ_2005
10-31-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by AJ_2005
i ment to say they only allowed west oso to gain 4 offensive yards the entire game...good job d

i made another mistake sorry according to the caller zapata's defense allowed -7 rushing yards and and 2 passing yards...good job guys