PDA

View Full Version : Final from Llano, Llano 35 Bandera 26

hornfan
10-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Great game for the Llano offense 3 backs over 100 yards great game by the jackets

IHStangFan
10-28-2005, 10:15 PM
WOW!

SintonFan
10-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by hornfan
Great game for the Llano offense 3 backs over 100 yards great game by the jackets
Dangit! I thought Bandera would take this. Lots of implications for the playoffs with this loss.
Sorry about the loss Bulldogs.

hornfan
10-28-2005, 10:18 PM
what? sorry about the bulldogs? I am from llano so good job for the jackets

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Congrats Llano on the win! :) Good job this year Bulldogs.

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Congrats Llano on the win! :) Good job this year Bulldogs. I agree, congrats to Llano! But good job this year??? No, I hardly think anyone would agree with that now.....but good game Brandon, Ryan and our offense...sorry the defense let you down in district. Anyone play basketball???? LHPM, sounds like yours was a good game....get 'em next week! :(

hornfan
10-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Bandera returned the opening kickoff for a TD but missed extra point Llano gets ball drives length of the field and scores and never trails again. bandera has a good team i was very impressed with the speed of the running back, he was all he was cracked up to be, and some of the catches the recievers made

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 10:42 PM
3 backs over 100 yards great game by the jackets

Liberty Hill moments i see...

hornfan
10-28-2005, 10:50 PM
yea it was pretty amazing those guys just never quit and you think they were done running and then they would pop out of pile and pick up even more yardage.

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I agree, congrats to Llano! But good job this year??? No, I hardly think anyone would agree with that now.....but good game Brandon, Ryan and our offense...sorry the defense let you down in district. Anyone play basketball???? LHPM, sounds like yours was a good game....get 'em next week! :(

Well, the way I look at it, compared to last year, the Bandera team made huge strides. JMO, of course. Sorry about the loss. :(

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:04 PM
i just read on another board they think bandera's coach is on his way out b/c of not making the playoffs what do yall have to say about that and any info possibly?

mg
10-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Way go to go Llano !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, the way I look at it, compared to last year, the Bandera team made huge strides. JMO, of course. Sorry about the loss. :( I see what you are saying......just really upset for the players....got some talent on that team. but as we all know, it takes a team effort to succeed. Thanks.

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:53 PM
YaYa no shame in what yall did tonight pretty much gave all we could handle and even got scared with a minute left when yall completed at 40 yd pass yall played good

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2005, 11:53 PM
W
i just read on another board they think bandera's coach is on his way out b/c of not making the playoffs what do yall have to say about that and any info possibly? I have no idea how the players feel about the coach, but I just don't think he was a good fit here....but JMO!

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2005, 11:57 PM
YaYa no shame in what yall did tonight pretty much gave all we could handle and even got scared with a minute left when yall completed at 40 yd pass yall played good Thanks.....we have played really great ....at times.....just no consistency......feel badly for Brandon, he has a great arm and is so much fun to watch....oh well, there is next year! Congrats on your win....way to go! :D

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:58 PM
thanks
with that running back i figured you would be able to run the ball more it just looked like coach abandoned that after the half. not really sure why he did that

Bandera YaYa
10-29-2005, 12:01 AM
thanks
with that running back i figured you would be able to run the ball more it just looked like coach abandoned that after the half. not really sure why he did that Yah......another inconsistency ..........i give up! :rolleyes:

hornfan
10-29-2005, 12:02 AM
sorry dude

Bandera YaYa
10-29-2005, 12:04 AM
sorry dude it's sad but it's ok....we had our run to state....someone else's turn...everyone have fun going for the brass ring!!!! :D

BulldogBacker50
10-30-2005, 09:35 AM
YaYa..I know you are going to figure out who this is...no problem there. but i think that you blaming everything on the defense and all this about brandon being the best, i dont think you know what goes on behind the scenes... yea dont get me wrong brandon is a good quarterback, but as you said before its a team effort, and he dont think that way. He thinks he is better then what he is, and it is pretty crappy everybody blaming it on the defense...it is a team effort and you cant do much when the offense gets the ball and goes 3 and out or throws a int or fumbles.....i ahve so much respect for so many people on that offense and yes they have surprised many but you cant pin it on one thing....;)

Ranger05
10-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by BulldogBacker50
YaYa..I know you are going to figure out who this is...no problem there. but i think that you blaming everything on the defense and all this about brandon being the best, i dont think you know what goes on behind the scenes... yea dont get me wrong brandon is a good quarterback, but as you said before its a team effort, and he dont think that way. He thinks he is better then what he is, and it is pretty crappy everybody blaming it on the defense...it is a team effort and you cant do much when the offense gets the ball and goes 3 and out or throws a int or fumbles.....i ahve so much respect for so many people on that offense and yes they have surprised many but you cant pin it on one thing....;) well said bulldogbacker the defense is normally blamed if a team loses even if the offense coughs it up and gives the other team a short field.

BulldogBacker50
10-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks ranger.... It is true.....defense is what gets blamed even when you have a top ranked back having to only run 30 yds to the zone and all that.... and when the defense is on the field 3/4 of the game..

BULLDOGFAN
10-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Backer50, good game and very well said.

Not much you can cay about what has happened to Bandera's once great sports program, but no district playoff - 3 years in a row is pretty sad.