PDA

View Full Version : LH-Wimberely updates!

SintonFan
10-28-2005, 09:40 PM
14-9 Wimberley.
LH held the Texans until less than 2 min left in the half. LH went ahead 9-7 on their opening drive in the 3rd Q.
Wimberley answered and with a few minutes left in the 3rd it's 14-9 Texans.
Come on Panthers! Stop them, drop 'em and win this one!:clap:

Gobbler Fan
10-28-2005, 10:02 PM
23-9 Wimberly beats LH

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Congrats to Wimberley on the win. I wish you the best in Division I and hopefully your fans can get some class before then. The penalties will kill you in the playoffs.

Panthers, GREAT JOB! Defense played an awesome game and you should be proud. Mistakes in the 4th quarter on both sides of the ball were really the deciding factor. Good job to all the Panthers. Matt, we missed you being on the field tonight but you'll be back in a couple of weeks ready to tear 'em up again.

ro_tex_solja
10-28-2005, 11:19 PM
what happened to the 4 headed monster...lmao

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
what happened to the 4 headed monster...lmao

You need to get off it.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Wimberley not going D2? is Bandera not making the playoffs?

ro_tex_solja
10-28-2005, 11:25 PM
lol i think it is funny because I knew wimberley would win the game and everyone was telling me that i needed to quit thinkin about last year's wimberley team and its a new year..but I guess i was right...it sucks to be right all the time:p

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 11:27 PM
lol i think it is funny because I knew wimberley would win the game and everyone was telling me that i needed to quit thinkin about last year's wimberley team and its a new year..but I guess i was right...it sucks to be right all the time:p

Well, I'm so glad you're happy about it.

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:30 PM
dude you need to calm down and quit being so cocky...there is no need for that stuff here.
LHPM what is the deal with matt?

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by hornfan
dude you need to calm down and quit being so cocky...there is no need for that stuff here.

He tore his MCL (I believe) at the Bandera game and didn't play tonight....should be back for the playoffs.

ro_tex_solja
10-28-2005, 11:40 PM

being cocky? where did u come from??? i can be happy about my prediction if i want especially if i was one of the few posting that picked wimberley....so u can ease up DUDE

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:43 PM
yes you are cocky just face it give LH some credit they are stinking good team too bad you did not face them at full strength it is really tough to win with that offense when you lose one of your best backs so give them the credit they deserve!

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 11:48 PM
being cocky? where did u come from??? i can be happy about my prediction if i want especially if i was one of the few posting that picked wimberley....so u can ease up DUDE

No one gives a rats behind that you pick teams to beat us. It is the manner in which you constantly run down our team.

44INAROW
10-28-2005, 11:56 PM
tough loss for the Panthers - :(

ro_tex_solja
10-28-2005, 11:56 PM
well let me see here, unless i cuss or say anything bad i can pick against LH all i want, and yall are adding words into my mouth...i didnt say anything about LH not being good...i just knew that even though all anyone talk about was that "awesome" LH defense i knew Wimberley would have an even better one and they would be able to score against them too

hornfan
10-28-2005, 11:57 PM
were you trying to make a point with that last post just to let you know you did not

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 12:02 AM
were you trying to make a point with that last post just to let you know you did not

yeah i was telling LH Panther Mom that i can run her team down all i want and pick against them and if i dont cuss or say anything bad that i will still be stickin around.....nice one genius....you are so smart....

hornfan
10-29-2005, 12:03 AM
it is pretty obvious you are from wimberley because you have no class and respect

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 12:06 AM
No I am from cuero and i picked wimberley to win the game....and i was one of the few that posted they would win and everyone thought i was dumb.....so of course im gonna be happy with my prediction....

hornfan
10-29-2005, 12:08 AM
be happy but dont rub it in the face of everyone because we could care less

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 12:10 AM
ok dad

Bandera YaYa
10-29-2005, 12:10 AM
No I am from cuero and i picked wimberley to win the game....and i was one of the few that posted they would win and everyone thought i was dumb.....so of course im gonna be happy with my prediction.... Its ok that you picked Wimberley to win...just be respectful of the team that lost...thats all. :D

ro_tex_solja
10-29-2005, 12:11 AM
holy mess get over it shut up im gonna shut up too if u do

SintonFan
10-29-2005, 12:15 AM
No I am from cuero and i picked wimberley to win the game....and i was one of the few that posted they would win and everyone thought i was dumb.....so of course im gonna be happy with my prediction....
Good God!
No one called you dumb! You don't impress anyone now with this post. You have been rubbing against LH all season long after you did Sinton. You say ppl say you have been this and that but I've seen great temperment on the folks who DISAGREED with you. You rooting against these teams is more than cocky but makes anyone wonder if you do it out of spite.:hand: Drop it...

hornfan
10-29-2005, 12:16 AM
agreed

Bullaholic
10-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Congrats to Wimberley on a big win. No doubt they are a team to watch. Sorry for the LH loss, LHPMom, you guys are a good team headed for the playoffs, also. Some should take lessons from you, LHPMom, on how to accept a "win" or a "loss" with class.

44INAROW
10-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Some should take lessons from you, LHPMom, on how to accept a "win" or a "loss" with class.

Amen to that, On that fatefull December night last year in Waco when Ab Wylie was getting ready to kick the FG to go ahead, I called LHPM and she "talked me though it" while it was happening.. I knew she'd have some words of encouragement, and she did. :)

gobblerfan02
10-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Haven't ya'll already learned to ignore ro-tex's posts??? I try, but now he's again not acting his age. I wish he would show just the tiniest bit of class when posting on here cuz it really makes the rest of the posters from cuero look bad! One rotten egg can spoil the whole dozen!

GreenMonster
10-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I was afraid of this. I wasn't sure the LH defense was ready for this kind of test. Really thought it would be a much more high scoring affair as well. Oh well, I'm glad for Coach Nelms and sad for LHPMOM. Keep your chin up Ma, them Panthers ain't through making noise just yet. Lost this one last year too and then went on a serious run through the play-offs. Let's just hope the LH kids use this loss as a springboard for future successes.

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I was afraid of this. I wasn't sure the LH defense was ready for this kind of test. Really thought it would be a much more high scoring affair as well.

Well, honestly, with Escamilla out last night, I was more concerned with the offense than the defense. Our defense kept them from getting close to the 25-yard line until 1:14 in the half. It had been 3-0 for quite some time at that point. The 3rd quarter was something I don't remember ever seeing - two possesions for the quarter. We kicked off, they drove and were stopped, ball turned over on downs. We drove and drove to end the quarter.

The turning point in the game was after a Wimberley score in the 4th (14-9), they downed the kick on the 2-yard line. The momentum changed and it was all Wimberley. Considering it took them until 9 minutes left in the 4th to take the lead for good by scoring 16 points, I would say our defense played pretty damn good.

LHMom
10-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I agree, LHPM. Defense performed well, with a few mistakes, but made some darn good stops. The Wimberley D was strong, and held our offense, which was missing one head.

On a personal note, you'll likely never see this #44, but I have never been more proud of you. You kept on going, even though you were hurting and showed so much heart.

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
On a personal note, you'll likely never see this #44, but I have never been more proud of you. You kept on going, even though you were hurting and showed so much heart.

He sure did a great job forcing the fumble. I'm not sure who was hurting worse, # 44 or you.

LHMom
10-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Me neither!