PDA

View Full Version : College Football Playoff

PlayaJBiehl20
10-28-2005, 05:14 PM
I think that there should be a playoff. Vt,USC,and Texas are all three very good. I think that they can all play with each other and any game between the three could go either way. If they all go undefeated then of course one will have to be left out. They are all three very deserving as of right now. Of course they could slip up but all three are looking very good.

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
I think that there should be a playoff. Vt,USC,and Texas are all three very good. I think that they can all play with each other and any game between the three could go either way. If they all go undefeated then of course one will have to be left out. They are all three very deserving as of right now. Of course they could slip up but all three are looking very good.

I say leave USC at home...they're overrated...

ro_tex_solja
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
guys what about them bulldogs.....georgia should definitely be considered for a playoff if V Tech is

sahen
10-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
I say leave USC at home...they're overrated...
i have always thought the pac10 was weak but USC hasnt lost in 2 and a half seasons....they deserve to be there unless if they screw up...

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i have always thought the pac10 was weak but USC hasnt lost in 2 and a half seasons....they deserve to be there unless if they screw up...

True, but they almost lost to ND and AZst...V-tech deserves more than they do in my opinion.

Georgia is going to lose to Fl hopefully so they don't matter

sahen
10-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
True, but they almost lost to ND and AZst...V-tech deserves more than they do in my opinion.

Georgia is going to lose to Fl hopefully so they don't matter
almost but not quite.....u cant knock a team out that won the split national title, then another national title, and r still undefeated....now that would make sense....hopefully for the undefeated teams that r left only 2 make it the whole yaer undefeated cause if it is 3 then one will be screwed...

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by sahen
almost but not quite.....u cant knock a team out that won the split national title, then another national title, and r still undefeated....now that would make sense....hopefully for the undefeated teams that r left only 2 make it the whole yaer undefeated cause if it is 3 then one will be screwed...

notice that i said 'in my opinion' (in case of a 3-way tie of course)