View Full Version : It saddens me

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 03:31 PM
That i wasnt able to sign the flag... i want to sign it

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
That i wasnt able to sign the flag... i want to sign it

I am going to do all I can to make sure that the one's who missed out, LHPantherMom and Pirate4State get it for a playoff game.....Liberty Hill and Sinton will just simply have to keep on winning!!

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 03:37 PM
well, i am hoping we do :)

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am going to do all I can to make sure that the one's who missed out, LHPantherMom and Pirate4State get it for a playoff game.....Liberty Hill and Sinton will just simply have to keep on winning!! Does this mean we get the first 2 rounds respectively?? :D

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Does this mean we get the first 2 rounds respectively?? :D

Well...since I didn't get it for my game either...I was thinking of keeping it for the Greenwood vs. ??? game first round!

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Well...since I didn't get it for my game either...I was thinking of keeping it for the Greenwood vs. ??? game first round! Oh, alright!! :D Guess this means Sinton will have to make it to the 3rd round...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh, alright!! :D Guess this means Sinton will have to make it to the 3rd round...:thinking:

Unless I win the lottery between now and then and just charter a jet to as many playoff games I can!!

Then I will just carry it around with me!!:D

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Unless I win the lottery between now and then and just charter a jet to as many playoff games I can!!

Then I will just carry it around with me!!:D :thumbsup: AWESOME!!!