PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill vs. Tarkington

RBARKER
10-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Man this week has sucked! there is not much to talk about in this game just wanted to post it. Tarkington is a team that needs some major rebuilding they have been the door mat of our district for as long as I can remeber. I do admire the kids from Tarkington that try out and play football those kids have a lot of heart. Anyway I hope the game is injury free. BH in a nailbitter:D

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM
nobody like BH!!!:D

RBARKER
10-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
nobody like BH!!!:D

Do you mean "Likes" ? Ok NateDawg I must know. I haven't been on here this week and come back to another BH hater. What gives ?:thinking:

RBARKER
10-28-2005, 12:35 PM
:D

park place 45
10-28-2005, 12:44 PM
I know Tarkington won't win, but go HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!

park place 45
10-28-2005, 12:44 PM
By the way RBARKER, your eagle is gay.

RBARKER
10-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by park place 45
By the way RBARKER, your eagle is gay.

I wouldn't exspect any thing less from Liberty County:nerd:

park place 45
10-28-2005, 12:55 PM
We'll see when liberty plays yall and wins just like the last two years.

park place 45
10-28-2005, 12:58 PM
You probably don't even play football, panzy.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Yep, I think BH will win.

WOS92
10-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Gosh, I can't imagine "fans" from some random team hating another team for no real reason!

BlueBlood
10-28-2005, 01:29 PM

We want nothing but your very best! We don't want to go to Liberty if your not going to play the best game you have played all year. Don't be feeling sorry for yourself because you have no chance to make the playoffs. How did that Falcon that ran over face feel?
Your goal should be to just get out of the BH game alive so you can get on with the other sports at Liberty. Oh, wait a minute, yall are terrible at the other sports in Panther land. Well then in that case it doesn't matter.

Big C
10-28-2005, 01:54 PM

Another dreamer? You obviously have no idea what Liberty faces next week. Hope your offense says their prayers!!!

headhunter_75
10-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Yes us kids from Tarkington do have a lot of heart. And it's stupid comments like "being the door mat in a district", that kills peoples spirits on our teams. We already get enough of that in the halls. And maybe if we had 500 kids to choose from we would be a better contender.

EAGLETOWN
10-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I think after last week I am picking Tarkington to win this one.

Tarkington 14
BH 6
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

What am I thinking.

If we beat Huffman with all of them turnovers we will mow Tarkington.

It's just a matter of how bad.

BH 35
Tarkington 0

This will be just the halftime score!!

BH 56
Tarkington 0
FINAL!!

The worst part of all of this is my wife played softball at Center Highschool when Tarkingtons Head Coach now Jack Parker was coaching there.

Every year she can't wait till this game to go say HI after the game.

It make it rather difficult for him after losing.

It was the same when he was at Hardin.

She reassures me that they were a winning team when he coached at Center

RBARKER
10-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Gosh, I can't imagine "fans" from some random team hating another team for no real reason!

Whatever could you be talking about?

cough.....WOS sucks.......cough.:D

Just messing with ya mustangs. Yall were just fun to get a rise out of.

RBARKER
10-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by headhunter_75
Yes us kids from Tarkington do have a lot of heart. And it's stupid comments like "being the door mat in a district", that kills peoples spirits on our teams. We already get enough of that in the halls. And maybe if we had 500 kids to choose from we would be a better contender.

I agree about my comment. Hey how is your player that got injured last week. I hope that everything worked out for him.

headhunter_75
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Hey how is your player that got injured last week. I hope that everything worked out for him.

He's fine. He played our last game vs. Splendora. He was out of the hospital in 3 days. THey didnt know what was wrong with him.